Continued from the last thread. Trips to talk to this cunt

Continued from the last thread. Trips to talk to this cunt.

Listen, I'm only gonna say this once. I have an anal fetish. You are at the center of my anal fetish. Either you surrender your anus to me or I'll get it some other way. Any way it happens, my dick WILL become lodged in the depths of your anus, and it will be covered in your delicious, sticky poop.

u cool
wanna hang? ;)

Bump

Love me

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot, i was just screwin around bc i'm random like that xD.
wanna get lunch tomorrow? you gotta pay tho.

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, cumming, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, CUMMING, CUMMING, CUMMING, CUMMING, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmMmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

send her the damn cat.

We can do this the EASY way, or we can do it the HARD way.

rolling for frogcat

sorry i just cant stop wondering which one of us would orgasm first if we had sex
i like cummin

sorry my phone is hacked. But now that its out in the open, what are you doing tonight?

sorry i was fraped how are you its been awhile

my little brother had my phone, i am so sorry.
can i make it up to you with lunch some time?

you gotta pay tho

sorry my friends hacked my stole my phone i did it as a dare
you wanna go date?

It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
Guillotine - yah

Sit in the dark and ponder how I'm fit to make the bottom fall through the floor
And they all fall down - yah

It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes...
Guillotine - yah

Out of the shadows barrage of witch tongue
Cobra spit over apocalyptic cult killer cauldron smoke
Stomp music seriously - yah

Guillotine - yah

Can't stop the groove lics jaws clear off them locks relentless raw movement
Fit to knock you from here to that g-spot body rock connected

To everything you want, ever did want
We got it why not come get it, stick your head in that hole
And watch me drop this cold guillotine death sentence - yah

Guillotine - yah

Hidden art, between and beneath, every fragmented, figure of speech,
Tongue in reverse, whenever the beat, causes my jaws to call
Out out out out - yah

The screens flashing red, can't see shit but heads
Spinning exorcist like planets
Out of orbit off the edge
Off mine axis whipping through doors to far more than all that’s ever been said - yah

Tie the chord kick the chair and your dead - yah

Yah ... guillotine - yah ... guillotine - yah

Head of a trick in a bucket
Body of a trick in a bag
And thrown in the fire like fuck it
Gotta burn it before it goes bad
One too many times been disgusted
By the stench of rot is such a drag - yah

Get broke by the street like blood stained glass - yah
Choke on these nuts til the very last - yah

Rollerooni

roll

B-but you have to..be my girlfriend! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!/ *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* What do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Sorry.

I missed you, frogcat.

roll

Rol

I'm going medieval on yo ass nigga

I will always be a slave to your grace and beauty

ROOLLLLLLLL

My little bro had my phone, sorry. i think he has autism.

wanna catch up and get pizza tomorrow? you gotta pay tho. I'm free this weekend ;)

Frogcat will live on.

LIVE ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn

Did you know people buy used panties? We should go in business together, you good me your panties, and I use them

I love you

Know any good restaurants you like? i'll make it up to you, baby

I'll have you know I was tutored by the most brilliant strategists, and I've been involved in numerous crusades against the Abassids, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in holy warfare and I'm the top crossbowman in the entire Frankish army. You are nothing to me but just another infidel. I will wipe you the fuck out with plots the likes of which has never been seen before on the mainland of Europe. You think you can get away with saying dishonorable things about me through your spymaster? Think again, peasant.
As we speak, I am contracting my spymasters across the realm and your location is being discovered right now so you better prepare for the storm, heathen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dynasty. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred wayys, and that's just in personal combat. Not only am I extensively trained in military tactics, but I have access to the entire armory of the Holy Roman Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dynasty off the face of the continent, you dishonorable baron. If only you could have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn imbecile. I will shit casus bellis all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead kiddo.

credit SCOREEE

Reroll\
I'll have you know I was tutored by the most brilliant strategists, and I've been involved in numerous crusades against the Abassids, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in holy warfare and I'm the top crossbowman in the entire Frankish army. You are nothing to me but just another infidel. I will wipe you the fuck out with plots the likes of which has never been seen before on the mainland of Europe. You think you can get away with saying dishonorable things about me through your spymaster? Think again, peasant.
As we speak, I am contracting my spymasters across the realm and your location is being discovered right now so you better prepare for the storm, heathen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dynasty. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred wayys, and that's just in personal combat. Not only am I extensively trained in military tactics, but I have access to the entire armory of the Holy Roman Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dynasty off the face of the continent, you dishonorable baron. If only you could have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn imbecile. I will shit casus bellis all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead kiddo.

finally

REROLLLL

stop

Reroll I'll have you know I was tutored by the most brilliant strategists, and I've been involved in numerous crusades against the Abassids, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in holy warfare and I'm the top crossbowman in the entire Frankish army. You are nothing to me but just another infidel. I will wipe you the fuck out with plots the likes of which has never been seen before on the mainland of Europe. You think you can get away with saying dishonorable things about me through your spymaster? Think again, peasant.

Rarrol

these are shit

well you havent blocked me yet
tell me what you're thinking

rerolll dad

frogcat

Reroll

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot, i was just screwin around bc i'm random like that xD.
wanna get lunch tomorrow? you gotta pay tho.

Thank you pesant

this

I have a massive cock, want to see it?

frogcat pls

roll for this

this

Reroll daddadadadada

i feel like this is directed at me

send a voice recording of fap sound

my dad hits me

Listen, I'm really hammered. Why don't we just trade some pics?

As we speak, I am contracting my spymasters across the realm and your location is being discovered right now so you better prepare for the storm, heathen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dynasty. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred wayys, and that's just in personal combat. Not only am I extensively trained in military tactics, but I have access to the entire armory of the Holy Roman Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dynasty off the face of the continent, you dishonorable baron. If only you could have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn imbecile. I will shit casus bellis all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead kiddo. So close daddio

why trips

As we speak, I am contracting my spymasters across the realm and your location is being discovered right now so you better prepare for the storm, heathen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dynasty. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred wayys, and that's just in personal combat. Not only am I extensively trained in military tactics, but I have access to the entire armory of the Holy Roman Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dynasty off the face of the continent, you dishonorable baron. If only you could have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn imbecile. I will shit casus bellis all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead kiddo. not close at all

god created your IP address

As we speak, I am contracting my spymasters across the realm and your location is being discovered right now so you better prepare for the storm, heathen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dynasty. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred wayys, and that's just in personal combat. Not only am I extensively trained in military tactics, but I have access to the entire armory of the Holy Roman Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dynasty off the face of the continent, you dishonorable baron. If only you could have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn imbecile. I will shit casus bellis all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead kiddo. i just want trips

As we speak, I am contracting my spymasters across the realm and your location is being discovered right now so you better prepare for the storm, heathen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dynasty. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred wayys, and that's just in personal combat. Not only am I extensively trained in military tactics, but I have access to the entire armory of the Holy Roman Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dynasty off the face of the continent, you dishonorable baron. If only you could have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn imbecile. I will shit casus bellis all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead kiddo. please give me trips

Ill never get trips

because FUCK OFF

You're not funny dude, gtfo

im dead inside

Why thank you :)

im dead inside all the time

I give up

baby i just want to touch the tip thats all i want

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

roll

Bitch, I will make Isla Vista look like a traffic ticket. Show me them tittays

re roll

re re roll

Damn, close

rolling for this

Gtfo fag that shit is gay and unfunny like you

this is good, rolling for this

rolling!

me_irl

rolllll

i awoke one day all alone to find that the world aroung me was different. i looked outside and was shocked to see that a man was standing outside my window.
"BOURNE CHRIST it's JESUS JASON!" i exclaimed.
he broke in and beat me until the room was covered in my blood and shit. jesus jason proceded to shuve three large hedgehogs up my anus. i knew from this point on my life would forever be changed.
It was time to get out of bed at this point. i didnt bother to wash my blood and feces off of me but i still got dressed on my perambulation to work i ran into my old friend Pawn Shop
"user, is that you?" pawn shop asked me
i responded shamefully "yes pawn shop it's me"
"you look terrible user. come in to my rick harrison, inside i have just the thing to clean you up."
i followed Pawn Shop into the Anal entrance way to his Rick Harrison. he cleaned me up with rick harrison juices he had been preparing. after i was all cleaned up i bid Pawn shop adieu and continued on my way to work i felt great knowing i had a friend like that and i would no longer kill myself tonight and become an hero. i arrived at my work just in time
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007
i worked on floor 93 i walked in and thought wow today sure has been all over the place i was assaulted but was helpped byan old friend. what else could happen next.
i finally sat at my cubicle and looked out a window to see a giant flying penis ready to fuck us and fuck us hard. it plowed right through the wall but i was safe because jet fule cant melt steel beams so i didnt panic but what i saw disturbed me it was George W. Bush and he was flying the plain he climbed out with a large tank and a hose he doused the floor in a mysterious liquid while everyone tried to talk to him. he ran out the hole in the wall he made with the plain but threw a lit match on the ground and the whole building went up in flame.
what ever that burning liquid was it wasnt jet fule it burned hot enough to melt steel beams.

trips baby roll

roll!

trips get

rolling for trips

fuck I was close

roll

damn close

beetleroll

re roll