gonna go kill someon in black creek later

From? Im fox cities

Uwo

DIRTY STALLIS HERE

cole i think

Appleton

GB

Nice. I have some friends that went to norbs

Fitchburg here for the win! Pre workout and test boosters, I rock this city! Check 53719 mother fuckers!
Add me XBL
TWO IN THE TINK

Don't let it die

Let's go Appleton

That face when

Wisconsin is taking over North America and steeling your girl!

Any other Madison fags here?

Uw?

Cheers from Wisconsin mother fucker,
Compie!

Is this satire?

That's why I stay in the suburbs.

Moved from Austin, TX to Oak Creek last week.

Drinkin a mule?

Yup, not living on campus though. You?

Welcome! Just in time for your first winter. Think you're ready?

I graduated last year. Man I miss it every day

Dry ice game!

Soupy mix liqoure with dry ice, and if you swallow the ice you go to the hospital, it's like ghetto beer pong because as the rounds convey the ice is smaller... And smaller,

Anyways no satire, fuck yes, on WIS and on USMC, try us mother fuckers

Show butthole

Name? From?

Great place to be. I'm actually in grad school now, so I have a few more years of winning. Was just a Freak Fest this past weekend. Made out with a 6/10 and 9/10 at the bar, went home with a 8/10. I feel like I broke even.

Ha, good for you man. I was arrested one year at freak fest so Halloween kinda turns me off. But I'm always down for a night at the nitty gritty

FUCK MADISON NIGGA. FUCK. I WANT OUT THIS SHIT HOLE RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW

Cool Fun fact:

Hitler was born and raised here in Madison Wisconsin,

262, need more

>freakfest

that event is totally gay... idk what is going on in madison but whatever the collective behavior is at that university is winds up being gay.

freakfest was fucking stupid when I went. I went with my 2 roommates and wow, those faggots might as well be virgins. can't hit on a girl without them IMMEDIATELY coming in to cock block, and that happens all over madison. guys sense that a girl is about to fuck another guy they go fucking nuts and start acting like a retard "durr hurr just bein' m' self. saying stupid shit"

also 262

i have the same table too

yeah, madison is pretty fucking gay... see my other post here

I haven't been to the Nitty since I turned 22, a couple of years ago. I still have a "free drink" token that I need to cash in for that place.

Probably born on Milwaukee Street. I moved to that neighborhood in August because it's cheap...fucking surrounded by junkies and degenerates. Living near campus you'd never know that Madison has a disgusting underbelly.

anyone in /ixonia/ or /oconomowoc/ ?

Awesome, we're like Eskimo cheap table brothers! Peace my table bro, may his noodle appendage pierce your salvation

Honestly fam. I go down to LA for about 2 weeks every summer and that's the only place I'm able to fuck chicks or make connections with them.

I'm pretty much a loser virgin in Madison, the women here suck

shit man where?

Your post makes no sense. Also, if you can't get laid at freakfest, then you're not trying. Something about dressing up turns 90% of girls into sluts.

So you're anti-Madison. What's your preferred location? I've got you pegged as a redneck from Muscoda.

appleton, oshkosh, neenah?

Why is it so warm here right now? Not complaining though. Janesville reporting for duty.

Appleton! Drunkest city in the US! Hahahahhaha

Appleton checking in

there is a pool of girls that will fuck, but i'm pretty sure something happened where they became aware of what guys were doing. additionally many guys at the same time became aware of it and flooded that market so I won't bother to go into that.

if i was you i would get a hooker, but don't pay too much and pay her AFTERWARDS

also, i'm glad you agreed because i would have put you on blast otherwise

cedarburg here, whats good?

Come on guys, let's share some pics.

Ayoo same here. What school?

from appleton myself and have been living in fort collins CO for 2 years.

fuck that place tbh lol

Tips on getting hookers in Madison? The ones on backpage are pretty nasty looking and fishy

Man! All y'all complaining that the WI standards are too damn high, honestly, you can't swoop in and find a random bitch, Wi is too fucking classy for that, I know we some trailer shit here and their, but the successful names that stuck around ain't nothing to fuck with, dont be mad that you had little pussy on this state, you gotta earn it here, by family, be reminded that the women know their liqoure betet than you!

>pegged as a redneck
typical Madison person's comment. dude, you people don't and HAVE NEVER had a correct perspective about rednecks... what circlejerking group are you in that you people all sync up the same incorrect thoughts... probably a white people hater too..

and don't kid yourself faggot it's NOT easy for you to get girls at freakfest. you're constantly worried you're going home empty handed. I'm an attractive guy and girls were barely willing to talk or maintain eye contact for more than 2 arrogant seconds.. and it's the same story for every single person i EVER went to freakfest with...

are you a frat boy because you guys get laid less than anyone on campus... faggot

franklin suburbs whats up!!!

What school?

graduated from neenah high in 05 and went to uwo for a number of years, didn't graduate but im out here at Colo State doin' work now and working towards a BFA

whoa i live in madison

willy st east SIDE

let's go to the crystal corner and fuck on the pool table

UWO

This.

Just a protip, do NOT try your hand at the Motel 6 on East Wash. There are two of them, and both are full of shady characters.

I once did a drive by since I heard that was where you could find decent "companionship". Didn't really see anyone milling around, so I drove on my way, stopped for gas, went to Target. On my way out of Target, 45 minutes later, some fucking terrifying looking dude with tattoos all over his face comes up to me saying that he's just coming through town and needs $40 because he and his girl are trying to get a room at Motel 6...in other words, this dude is her pimp. He was really pushy and aggressive, but I was just like, "I don't know you bro." And gave him $3 to keep his story of needing money alive, just in case I was being set up.

tl;dr - I feared for my life and or arrest record by just driving around the known cruisin area in Madison.

You a chick? I'd be there in a few minutes.

920. anyone else nearby?

Good for you man, I love it out there

What the fuck are you talking about? The only "cruising" area is Badger road.

It's me Fgts, Justin Vernon, 715. AMA

Appleton?

Having sex with a complete stranger in a public or semi-public place is kind of my fetish.

Did I touch a nerve? You still haven't told us where you're from or where (if) you went to college? I would have pegged you for studying "ag" at UW-Platville, but now I'm thinking you're some faggot from Waukesha or Janesville.

Btw, I'm not from Madison. I know plenty about the rednecks in the hinterlands around here...and I know what they teach you about "typical Madison people". It never ceases to amaze me how defensive the country folk get whenever they come to the "big city"...maybe that attitude is why no chicks want to hook up with you when you're here.

608 westfield, wi here.

Hey now. Don't include Janesville in your salt-fest. It's a shit town, but we're not all hicks. If you're gonna talk shit, go bark up Delevan's tree.

If you think that, then you don't know about prostitution in Madison. They cracked down on Badger Rd a few years ago and it's never been the same. I guess it's living off of reputation now. As for my reference to "cruisin" I didn't mean street walkers, since the girls at Motel 6 aren't out in the open. You stop your car, one of them comes out of the hotel or out of a car nearby and you have a conversation.

Did this katie graduate last year?

No offense bro, just making the point that this guy is clearly from a conservative bastion. Janesville meets the criteria.

I live on Badger road fam. There ain't shit but hmong people and nepali refugees

ThisMeant for this guy

ok, so here's the rundown for getting hookers there.

the optimal situation would be: not paranoid girl, girl who likes sex, price 125 or under

the girls will come to you or you can go to them, called out call or in calls, respectively. the girls are usually paranoid because they think you're a cop. so just make sure they know you're horny and calling for sex. i pretty much always called them to my apartment. if you want to take any precautions you're going to have to come up with your own cleverness, i'm not giving away my stuff

make sure you discuss all the terms of the deal before she gets there, and make sure she knows you want sex for the agreed price... those fucking idiots will get there, make you put on a condom and say all they're going to do is give you a blowjob.

tell her you want 3 hours for your money or 3 nuts, which ever comes first. FYI, they don't have an established system so you should always say that to them so they have any idea for what they should be doing, as far as i know they don't have pimps.

once it's done try to network with her to mitigate paranoia so she'll come easier next time and you can probably get the price down. recommend your friends and shit, she'll also have friends you can bang.

>conservative bastion
haha, libtard confirmed. you can't be reasoned with. and i stand by what i said, you are unsuccessful with women by a large margin. you guys get one girl and are talking about it for MONTHS.

weak

The only conservatives are the rich cunts. In Janesville, the dichotomy between rich and poor is ridiculous. The money has the voice. The rest of us just scrape by and make fun of dindus.

Cleveland lost, so sad

How's Janesville?

Gb here

Fuck the cubs

Terrible. My house has been broken into 5 times. In less than 2 years.

K

> those fucking idiots will get there, make you put on a condom and say all they're going to do is give you a blowjob

Happened to me the first time I was ever with a prostitute. I was in Hamburg in the red light district and saw some girl I liked. We negotiated the service and she was like, "Ok so blow job and *cough cough garble* fuck" I'm like, "sure", since I thought she said bj and fucking, but apparently she said "tit fuck", since when I was ready to put it in she was like, "whoa that's extra". Fucking whores.

Oshkosh here

Your house sucks maybe

Grew up in osh