Post your age gap stories go

Post your age gap stories go

I was 16 she was 23
And on the other end
I was 19 she was 15

Girlfriend is 16, I'm 20

I was 18 he was 43

WAGE GAP?!?

My current GF is 19 and I'm 22. Last GF was 18 when I was 21.

Also I don't care if you guys don't believe it but she was a virgin when I met her, I was her first. It's ok to be jelly

Is a myth

Hot

I was 27 she was 19. She was cool but mentally fucked up because rape at 15 by arab.

I was 15 and this sexy tatted up bitch who was 20 was feeling me, I dated her for two years and she turned out to be a hoe. Fine tho.

when I was 19 I had a 3some with 2 girls who I thought were 18 only to find out later that one was 18 and one was 14.

also when I was 21 my downstairs neighbor was 29 with a 5 yr old son lol she used come upstairs for the D all the time

>be me 23rd birthday
>know her 15
>known her for a month or two
>at party everyone having good time
>get to be around 3 am
>lay down in living room on floor every area taken up
>she walks in to the living room looks around and points next to me
>pat ground and she lays down
>both drunk and proceed to take advantage
>drunkly just start rubbing her back as she lays there she's 5'3 105lbs so she's drunk
>as I rub her back I read her body and see that she's slowly starting to get turned on. I

I was 16 she was 27
I was 15 she was 31
I was 20 she was 14
Personally milfs are my way to go i've discovered. I don't do anything bad with the 14 year old, she's like a best friend and it's nice. Sometimes we hold hands. We hugged once. It's very easy going, I like it a lot.

Loser! Nothing to be proud of.

Me - 30
She - 21

Possibly the hottest girl I've ever fucked. Went out for drinks with a bunch of friends in Germany and somehow ended up back at her place.

Pic related...her

>as I'm laying there watching her fall asleep she rolls over
>short shorts and tank top on long brown hair and bangs covering her eyes
>say to self 'ok she's drunk...go slow'
>start to rub soft smooth stomach over the shirt
>watching her squirm ever so slightly I make my first move
>run fingers under shirt skin on skin.
>hear an ever so faint inhale
>bonercity.webm
>take my time and work my hands around her waist and work her shirt up to the bra
>make second move
>run pinky finger along panty line and slowly break it
>hottest thing I've ever done still
>deep breath her hand rises to my leg
>omgwhereschrishansen
>in one smooth and fluid motion i move.my hand over her shorts button and it comes undone like a true wizard.
>move back and forth between the top.of the shorts and the legs pushing higher up onto them as I watch her in the darkness move and try to figure out what's happening to her

I was 15. She was 48. Then at 16 I dated a 22 year old. When I was 22 I dated a 16 year old. Then in my 30's I hated a 50 year old. Now I'm 47 and married to a 50 year old.

>look around nervous
>surrounded by people we both know
>make third move
>thrust hand down shorts over panties
>her reaction tells me that this is as far as she's ever gone
>she throws her arms around my neck
>it's almost impossible how wet she is just from this already
>keep rubbing over panties for a little bit
>feel her throbbing clit through her panties
>realize I'm missing out here by taking it slow
>pull hand up for a second and pause as I press onto her stomach
>not sure if she knew it was coming
>thrust hand down panties and onto a soaking wet smooth pussy
>heaveniminheaven.jpeg
>pulls her face incrediblely close to mine
>still hasn't kissed me yet
>while rubbing her with two fingers slowly kiss her she explodes from finally being able to expell this passion building in her
>continue to work and she simply would stop kissing as she held out lips together and I felt her entire body tremble
>realize that her pussy is so tight I can't even fit an index finger in her
>work her clit over with the tenderness of true gentleman
>she shakes in my arms as she falls sleep
>leave in morning
>reality hits me like a ton of bricks
>ohshitimfucked
>have apology txt ready and phone conversation rehearsed
>get txt from her
>I can't believe last night please txt me back so we can hang out again
>pass out from relief
>and that was how I got a 15yo jailbait loli gf
>as they say around here
>shit was cash

>you played a dangerous game user

I was 12, woman was a 42 year old MILF. Fucked several times over the course of a week. Was warned about her a few months later, apparently she was a female pedophile. I kept my mouth shut, I fucking enjoyed it. I wish it hadn't stopped, she had an amazing body for her age and taught me how to fuck. Interesting way to lose my virginity though.

After that, I was 16, girl was 13. My on again, off again bipolar girlfriends little sister. Made out, ate her out and she sucked my cock. About a month later, she had me do the same with one of her friends who was the same age. Cute and good hygiene, but a little chubby so it was hard for her to find a guy who would do anything more than make out.

A few months after that, I was 16, girl was 13 telling me she was 15. Had a relationship with her over the course of a month. Surprisingly great in the sack. Found out she was 13 through her big sister whom I had fucked once in a MFM 3-way. Until that point, I didn't know they were sisters. Big sister was pissed, more so at her sister for lying to me. I'd have stayed with her if she'd been honest from the get-go.

While in Germany, I had a 1 night stand with a 16 year old girl when I was 27. Her dad wasn't in the picture, mom was perfectly fine with it, even though she (the mom) was also pretty drunk that evening.

Earlier the same year as the 1 night stand with the 16 year old, I had just got out of a really shitty relationship with a 20 year old single mom, the sex had been amazing (she had been fucking since she was 13, had a kid at 15 and another at 18). She was a bitch, an alcoholic and trusted her shady ass friends more than anyone who tried to be a voice of reason to her. The first month was great, but after that it went down hill in a hurry. I tried so fucking hard, but in the end she did me a favor when she got mad and broke up with me.

1/2

bump

I certainly did. Her mom was a total cunt too she would of fried me for sure. But she left town alot and i stayed over Everytime hell I even dropped her off at school a few times. Oooooooooooooohhhhhh it felt good

>I was 12, woman was a 42 year old MILF.
This is an age gap

>After that, I was 16, girl was 13.
This is not.

No need to continue with your entire fucking sexual history breh

Before I left Germany, I had a side job as a bar tender. The owner was a 47 year old MILF with a body better than most teens. We fucked like rabbits, had deep conversations. I made her feel 15 again, she made me feel 12 when we fucked. But whenever we talked, I felt like I was with my best friend. She used to give me a good tease before opening, would get me going again once we closed. We fucked on everything. The bar, the pool table, over beer crates, on the dance floor... everywhere. It was really the perfect relationship - until I had to go back to the US. I never even had the chance to say goodbye. I miss her sense of humor, hee smile, her voice of common sense. I tried looking her up, she sold the bar, all I've had are dead ends. I really miss her. Irene, if you're reading this, I know we agreed not to ever say it, but ich liebe dich.

Last year when I was 30, I had a short relationship with an 18 year old college girl with severe daddy issues. She moved, sex was good but no emotional depth. She was as shallow as she was inexperienced.

To clarify, boss was 47, I was 27.

19 and gf is 13

Jk

I was 28 she was 19

34 she's 22

Me: late twenties(26)
Younger girls: inexperienced, eager to please, unsure what they want nieve.
Older chicks: know what they want, want more sex, if you make em feel special they are less likely to get overly clingy than younger girls.
My best sex/relationships have been with women in their early thirties.

I'm 36, wife is 26...

She likes older guys, I wanted a young wife

Have a 5-yr old boy

We told everyone that we know we're the same age and she just looks really young

30 years old
Been trolling Omegle for years to satisfy my age gap/ddlg fetish
Finally hit the goldmine a few hours ago. 16, 15 minutes away from me, into older guys, loves my body, she's the perfect fit. Cute, skinny, horny and degenerate under a cute, good girl exterior. She wants to meet up.
16 is age of consent where I am. Full speed ahead at next opportunity.

> I was 20, she was 31
> Smoking hot dutch divorcee
> We fucked on the common room floor of the hostel in Hiroshima
> Again the next night in the bathroom
> Hiroshima was cool man

same here. feelsgoodman

also checked

I was 24, she was 17.
She was horny as fuck. I was a virgin. Regret not having fucked her. Even though the age of consent is 18 here.

I was 24, she was 49.
I regretted not having fucked her either. Then I finally lost my virginity to some girl who I believed was a perfect 10. Went back and fucked the now 50 year old.

>Me 31 gf 19
It was a fix-up, friend of my buddy's young fiance who's a teacher. Din't know this one was a student or her age until end of ist night, I freaked.
Good since then tho

She was 17 just graduated from high school and I was 14 just graduated from middle school

She thought I was 15 though

Thanks for sharing user

Me - 46
Her - 24

Been with her since she was 18

19. Went to a Gogol Bordello show with friend same age and two of her older friends. One was some older guy that seemed like a burnout and wanted to get in friends pants. Other was 32 y/o woman who liked to drink. After the show she invites me to go to a strip bar with her and the older guy and I figure I may as well because she'd probably buy me drinks.
Turns out she was a former stripper at this bar and not only bought me drinks but also bought me a dance from the only attractive dancer there. There were a lot of butterfaces and one abomination named Raquel, also known as "Rock Lobster" to the other bar attendies. Older fellow calls it a night and leaves while the woman asks if I want to come over. Fuck it.
Go to her place and fuck her good. Her tits are fake and I probably should have worn a condom but I had a bit to drink and an experience is an experience. Get grossed out when she wipes the cum off on the sheets and passes out in a few seconds after rolling over.
Wake up in the morning ready to duck out but she drove me there and my car was still at the bar. Her bedroom is in the basement so I go upstairs to get some light. I'm in my boxers and I run into a little kid and his grandma in the living room. Awkward as fuck. Went back downstairs and tried to wake this bitch up to drive me back to my car. She didn't get up until about two and then asked if I wanted to fuck her one more time before we left.
"Nah"
Fucked a 32 y/o former stripper with fake tits when I was 19. Mediocre experience overall.

I was 22, she was 35, met her on Plenty of Fish. She was from Russia originally (moved to Canada in her mid 20's) and was actually pretty cool. She had two kids, was just starting to get into the whole dating thing again. We went for coffee once, met up the next day for lunch and ended up having sex at my shitty little apartment. She's just had sterilization surgery though and she bled during sex, so that wasn't great. Cool girl though.

I was 23, she was 46, met her at this little bar near where I live and found out she lived like two blocks from me. We were together for about two weeks before she got a job offer from a company in Greenland, so we were only together about a month and a half, total. The entire relationship revolved around sushi, Samurai Jack and sex. Pretty great.

I was 25, she was 49 and absolutely out of her fucking mind. We met at some shitty little bar my band played at a few times and she fancied herself as some kind of groupie. We hooked up a few times, but never dated. She seemed a bit unstable.

I was 29, she was 18 and what a huge fucking mistake that was. The sex wasn't great and she was annoying, probably because she was a fucking 18 year old girl. We hooked up once and that was it. I got texts from her asking to hang out for like a year after that one. Not cool.

I'm 33, she's 45 and absolutely the greatest woman I've ever met. We both play video games, play in bands, love vacations in the mountains, both want a dog, blah, blah. We've talked marriage a few times and I'm planning on asking her to marry me this New Year's Eve, in Maui. All in all, she's pretty damn great.

Oh yeah, the kid I ran into upstairs was hers too. Didn't know she was a mom until I asked her about it.

31 banging a 52 year old.

If you can, please tell us more. How hot is she for you?

Once dated a girl who was 6 years younger than me, she was immature as fuck and into way different shit than me, the end

She was 16 and I was 30.
It was AWESOME but it didn't last too long, a few months.
Women barely have brains to begin with, but at 16 there's basically none at all. But the vagine and anoose certainly works.

She was 19 I was 28. I took her virginity. Made her my personal sex slave. Literally she pledged to be my slave and my toy. She did everything I requested when I wanted. Made her come from whenever she was just to fuck and send her back. WE went into bondage. Was great. I FUCKED HER 2 and a half years. Now I am with someone my age. Sex is not as wild but is great. But conversations are a lot more mature and satisfying and I love that. No regrets, but yeah sometimes I miss to fuck my little slave...

Me 27, her 54, her daughter 22

Fucked a 14 year old as a 26 year old. Anyone want the story?

I had just turned 19 and she was 29 and a doctor over at the uni I attend. I see her every once in a while

Fucked a 28 year old a few weeks ago and I'm 18, so there's that

I'm 41. I just fucked an 18 year old a couple months ago.

Such a turn on. I've had plenty of 19 year olds, but 18 year olds are kind of rare for me. I've had 2.

Make it quick

Congrats man, planning on having kids? Is she too old?