White food

Multiculturalism is bad! Globalism is horrid!

"Mmm boiled chicken with steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes! And you even have salt AND pepper? Thanks mom!"

The most adventurous whites ever got with food is a fucking shepherds pie and a stroganoff. Saying that as a man who grew up in Montana, 97% white population last I checked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok

Still better than worms and leafs

This is a really exciting thread. I honestly think i love this thread.

This thread is really good.

But whites literally traveled great distances in order to obtain spices, discovering America as a result even

>stroganoff

thats slav food, kys whitey

it isn't food if it hasn't been left outside for 6 months.

>white food
of course it has to be posted by an american

>yall would miss friedchicken and porkchops, without us it would be boring, love us pls

But do non whites have milk steak? Thought not

With one dish whites singular handedly concur the culinary world...

We can enjoy food from the overseas without letting hordes of third world scum. Just like english aristocrats in the 19th century

And then preceded to ignore all the fucking spices unless they wanted to make their coffee taste like a Christmas fart.

Yum yum! Indian food prepared by Chuck! I'm sure he knows how to make it oh so yummy. Not too out there remember! I onto like when it has more than 3 flavors ok?

It's name is fucking stroganoff, it's German if anything pleb

1 - Fuck you, chicken breast, mashed potato and broccoli are among my favorite dishes, among white rice, french fries, boiled potato, pasta, bread and coxinha dough;

2 - I know you were trying to shame "white cuisine" by adding bland recipes, but white people have invented some really nasty stuff and I bet you nigger would love them, just look at Estonia and other Eastern European dishes. Absolutely disgusting.

>implying the19th century england didnt have chinks as cooks or servants.
You're a clearly dumb nigger or spic or whatever. Have you read any books?

>People spent millions of dollars and hundreds of years getting spices so they wouldn't use them

This is your brain on marxism

What is mustard?

>Beef Stroganoff or Beef Stroganov (Russian: бeфcтpoгaнoв befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). From its origins in mid-19th-century Russia, it has become popular around the world, with considerable variation from the original recipe.

mmmm brisket

100% whitest dude you'll ever meet.

I guess letting massive numbers of third world scum over is OK if their cooking for you? Hey genius, in America the only time I see a Chinese person is in NYC Chinatown, serving me Chinese food, or helping me pay for groceries or cigarettes at 7-11. They're already fucking cooking for us.

American cuisine:

>mMmm, this mexican food is really good
>mexican cuisine is now officially american cuisine

>mmmm spagetty is really good
>maybe we should remove all ingredients and replace them with ketchup

>in fact, everyone needs ketchup and barbeque sauce because everything needs to taste like tomatoes

Alright gooood fucking point. I concede BBQ is some dank shit. Weird how it is best in the south with all thover different colored undesirables huh?

>massive numbers
No. A few thousand would suffice. Then close the gates

Conceded. Good point.

I've never fucking had anything close to a Russian stroganoff because I lived in whitest bread montana. The "stroganoff" I was served was a glorified casserole.

kek

Dutch cuisine:

>
>

>
>

>

Name a white dish with fucking cumin.

*will

Your doughnuts come from Dutch oliebollen. American cuisine is literally just stolen scraps from others. Quite pathetic desu.

The English words snack and cookie come from Dutch although you cucks think it's your own.

Post 1 (ONE) dish that both
>tastes good
>isn't of european origin

You fucking cant.
There's not a single non-european dish that isn't diarrhea overspiced to hide the smell of the roadkill in it.
Brown subhumans had to overuse spices because they couldn't afford good quality meat and other produce.

pic related is fucking DELICIOUS.

Oh ok. So NYC gets to eat Chinese food. What about the west coast?

8 million people live in NYC proper, who knows how many millions in the suburbs.
Not to mention Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston.

How are the poor people in Utah going to eat anything other than boiled chicken if we don't import more Chinese immigrants?

A few thousand won't feed America. I've met hundreds of people who have never eaten a curry in their life. Not a Japanese curry, not an Indian curry. Never in their lives.

The English words gin and brandy are also Dutch. While Americans have sugary water as their national drink.

ok

LOL look at the pollack not knowing that Indians are majority vegetarian.

Hey dipshit. Why does Indian food need to be so yummy if it's not covering up rotten meat? Because most of the fucking dishes you'll find are completely vegetarian. They'll only add meat on rare occasions or to please western tastes.

>BBQ is some dank shit
Roasting meat on fire isn't dank. It's paleolithic.

Don't worry. They can teach us how to cook, can't they?

This man has never had a pulled pork sandwich.

Define white, because i'm sure you're one of the retards that thinks Italians are black

I still would rather eat a curry from someone who has eaten it and cooked it their whole lives than from some white dude who went to India in their twenties to learn how to cook it.

Besides, noone has ever said.

>I'm gonna take my new girlfriend to the fancy AFRICAN restaurant
or
>Let's go to this new chic INDIAN place

Why? Because it's all cheap garbage made to numb your tastebuds so you won't feel the pain of the wildhog chewing on your gangrene-infested foot.

So instead of overspicing to hide the taste of the roadkill they overspice to get any taste at all from whatever they stole from the white man's garden

I'm American, so white for me is the fuck erst who have been trapped with me in the middle of Montana who are scared to try fucking panko fried chicken with some teriyaki.

>yfw the white guy outclasses the Indian because Indians are cheap bastards who cut corners at every opportunity

>2017
>pretending to be black

Holy shit, you're uncultured as fuck.

I've had many dates at new Chinese restaurants, new Indian restaurants, new Ethiopian restaurants that I've never been to before. All fucking delicious. I grew up in Montana and moved to NYC and was exposed to actual good food. Maybe they just don't have good food in Poland? I would understand that.

sucks to be as closed-minded as you are

>in the middle of Montana
That's your problem. Move to France or Italy

>I've had many dates at new Chinese restaurants, new Indian restaurants, new Ethiopian restaurants that I've never been to before. All fucking delicious.
Yeah If I want a cheap fuck I go to KFC as well.

>I can't look up recipes online

sage

Gordon Ramsey named the pure vegetarian Indian restaurant as one of the best fucking restaurants in London. Don't give me that shit. There are also lazy ass white managers who decide to put their uncooked meat next to their veggies in the fridge.

We've been in Indonesia for 350 years and used to have a monopoly on spice trade.

We can cook proper Indonesian.And our fast food is eaten with peanut sauce. But most spices ended up in our baked products, especially cakes and cookies..

Holy shit, I love Poland. Bringing the best burns since 2010. Seems like Tibia really thickened your skin.

>some mutt is pretending to be a black person pretending to be a white person living in Montana

Has b8 gone too far?

>t. Prajeet the street shitter

POO IN LOO

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Is little Italy in NYC close? Because I lived in Chinatown in NYC for a year and that's about 10 blocks from little Italy.

Jesus. Dude tell me your favorite dim sum dish. If you don't have one, this conversation is done and you're just not willing to step outside your comfort zone.

>I don't eat chinese food because it's garbage
>dude tell me your favourite chinese food!
Are you mentally challenged?

Dude I would never fucking travel to India. It's disgusting and dirty and poor. That doesn't mean Tikka Masala isn't fucking yummy

>not eating chicken, rice and broccoli for those mad gainz
Stay small nigger

>>Even though China is bigger than the entirety of Europe, all of their food is garbage. And I know this, even though I haven't really tried.

wew, lad

>That doesn't mean Tikka Masala isn't fucking yummy
Tikka Masala is british you cocksucker

Lol believe what you want bucky. You just can't handle that a white person escaped middle America and found out he likes Kimchi I guess? Sad.

fuck off cheng

>Tikka Masala
Free movement of spices doesn't imply free movement of people.

Dude I never said I don't eat Chinese. Tell me your fav dim sum dish brah.

Size doesn't matter. America is bigger than Belgium, but they still has a shittier cuisine. American fries are Belgian as well.

Polish pierogi are basically Chink dumplings.

I like bland food though.
Bland food is healthier, no olive oil no frying. After a while you'll get used to it.

Africa is larger than both of these and has shit cuisine, your point being?

lrn2reading comprehension
"brah"

Oh shit I had no idea.

That doesn't mean Biryani isn't yummy. That doesn't mean Samosas aren't yummy. That doesn't mean etc etc

t. literally living on a diet of sour grapes

I agree desu.

What does any of this have to do with
>Multiculturalism is bad! Globalism is horrid!

Which implies movement of people, ethnic enclaves, white flight, etc.?

>We can cook proper Indonesian
Stop lying. Not saying it isn't delicious but it's not proper. But it can be good.

Why are there so many food threads lately?

>anti-depressant-enriched-cows eater wants to discuss barbecue with a pure, tropical-grass-bred-cattle country.

Get a load of this corn syrup human replica.

Third times the charm! What's your favorite dim sum dish brah?

Also yeah, pierogi are fucking Chinese dumplings.

>indonesian food made by indonesians is not really indonesian food
Really makes you think.

A sandwich sandwich.

What you just did was confirm that all heavily spiced food tastes literally the same (garbage if you didn't catch the gist already)

so much for your food expertise lol.

60 years ago, in America, I don't think a single housewife or kid ever ate Bulgogi beef. That's fucking sad, and now because of immigration and globalisation I can choose between TWO Korean restaurants in Montana!

>Also yeah, pierogi are fucking Chinese dumplings.
The other way around. Like everything in China, their dumplings are low-cost knockoff of something else. In this case, slavic pierogi.

The fuck you getting that info from?

Also mother fucker doesn't know his dim sum from his banchan

Hey man, corn syrup is sweet and makes me feel whole.

Have you had Biryani? What makes it different from Saag or Vindaloo?

Dude you're talking about lot of shit but I don't think you've actually ever tried any of the foods I've mentioned...

Africa has good cuisine as well.

Maybe I haven't had good experience but unless they had indonesian ancestry they couldn't really do it proper.
but fuck seasoning and exotic cuisine
>yfw they will never enjoy this simple sandwich

lol don't stress it buddy.
I enjoy eating shit food sometimes too.

This is just great
Doskonale zanęcone i wykonanie zuchu

Dzięki anonie staram się.

Utterly mediocre shitpost, 6/10 for the replies but needs more work

You know I'm sorry. I do understand and I agreed with you once.

When I was 8 to the ripe age of 16. Then I stopped being picky.

>"Mmm boiled chicken with steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes! And you even have salt AND pepper? Thanks mom!"
>The most adventurous whites ever got with food is a fucking shepherds pie and a stroganoff.

Those sound like a good meal to me? I'd unironically be happy to eat that every day if it meant I got to live around only people.

There is god-tier food in literaly every culture.

define "whites" and define "adventurous"

Multiculturalism has given birth to many great things. People (Europe) just can't seem to do it right.

Globalism COULD be good, but the issue is that those in power are always obsessed with centralized rule for the sake of their own power. Decentralized globalism would be nice, but that depends on each region/country being open to. Still not too good given the current state of the world. Maybe in another hundred years.

I respect this and I feel silly for trying to agrue whatever. It's true. (Most) cultures have one dank ass recipe.