Honest question, am I supposed to like this self righteous cunt?

Honest question, am I supposed to like this self righteous cunt?

I want her to fucking die more than any other character in GoT.

Yeah I've felt that way since she started raiding the cities and demanding they adhere to her beliefs (slaves are bad). And now its just spiraled out of proportion. The worst bit - shes basically inviincible at this point.

>le smug dragon lady

The only things her POVs bring me is Based Barristan Selmy. But then he gets his own and is set up to have more in Winds of Winter so fuck her. Her's have always been weak and the only the thing that could interest me in them is the dragons but they never really do anything interesting or discuss their behavior and physiology

Because she killed some slavers?

YAAS QWEEN YAAAS!!

I just want her and Yara to fuck.

I rather liked Robb. If Cat wasn't such a cunt he may have not married the bitch. Or if Theon wasn't a bonafide retard he never would of been in the emotional state to bang her in the first place

No you're not. Even a basic black bitch I know is saying Dany is acting like a crazy person.

>man is self righteous and builds his own empire no matter what others say
holy shit dude so alpha I wish I could be like him my favorite scene was when he massacred all those people why hasnt he blown anything up in a few episodes?
>woman is self righteous and builds her own empire no matter what others say
how obnoxious is this stupid cunt? its clearly just because shes a woman that she gets away with all this bullshit, fucking whore

This.
I liked her when she was somewhat sympathetic, and even then she didn't flinch at the death of her brother. After Qarth she keeps getting more insufferable.

>It's because she is a woman she can't be obnoxious
Sexists please go.

>Glorious white person with unstoppable army and unparalleled weapons of war that the rest of the world envies tries teaching sandniggers to be people to no avail
Is Dany America?

prepare for her to culturally enrich westroes with an arab/mongol horde. I just want to be a good ruler......using mongol slaver horde to destroy westroes.

Nah, she'd be about 10 times bigger of a cunt if she was Burgerland.

You're kind of right in saying there's a double standard, but that's not the reason.

The point is that good acting and charm is needed to trick the audience. Daenerys has the charm of a wet sock, so i can't possibly believe that she gained such a following. A good actress could have changed that, but Emilia seems too boring for the role.

are there any niggers in this show? i might watch if theres no niggers

Did anyone else think Dany looked very very cute in ep9?
Every time she was on screen I was amazed at her beauty. Also it seemed like she lost weight.

>It's a dany rides dragon to le epic music episode

>complains about other people having slaves
>has a huge slave army and slave owners and keeps slaves of her own
holy shit, she IS America

>it's a Griffith did nothing wrong post

And don't act like our entire world culture isn't now based on being skeptical of every leader in history for exercising authority. The fact that 'authoritarian' is a word people fear is proof of this enough.

Classic Hitler dubs

There are nignogs here and there. I think they come from a sort of reclusive place called The Summer Isles.

Aka The Ghetto

I agree. Literally everything she has was given to her because she has tits and a name and she acts like she did it all while making shit decisions.

Can't wait to see George kill her off. I'm worried though that he is just writing a pervy fantasy with her and she will end up winning.

Dude there is absolutely 0 tension in her scenes. Every fucking problem since season 2, she puts on her "Le epic Heisenberg face" and pontificates about 3 points
> Muh slaves
> Muh 50 names
> Muh dragons
And then, without ever flinching, or having a hiccup in her plan, she just dominates everything. Her fucking scenes follow the exact same beats, every single time.

>Enemy threatens her
>Bitch mode activated
>Monologuing while enemy watches, slowly they become intimidated
>Close up of Dany with her never moving expression
>Dany throws out a one liner, usually a word from another language that isn't English
>something with fire
>Enemy suffers
>Dany's advisor/right hand man says something without any levity like "Always respect the Dragon Queen" or some edgy shit
Every. Fucking. Time.

It's tiresome dude. Whats worse is she's supposed to come off as badass for it too. She's beyond Mary Sue. She's Edgy Sue.

obnoxious cunt
>woman is self righteous and builds her own empire no matter what others say
obnoxious cunt

what's your point? both of those characters are unlikable cunts.

>Feminists literally think she's had good character development and is one of the greatest TV characters of all time
>just a whiny Mary Sue bitch

Perfect writing!

I still miss Robb every so often. He made a couple stupid decisions, but for the most part he was a fantastic leader.

such a shit actor and the stronk womyn writing only makes it worse

i dont believe anyone would actually follow this bitch

>The only things her POVs bring me is Based Barristan Selmy. But then he gets his own and is set up to have more in Winds of Winter so fuck he

you get it my man. Fuck Daenerys.

>What should happen

Kelly C brings an army of savages to westeros, savages take a liking to the new fertile land and white wymen, start raping and pillaging out of control, the non warrior brown people also can't adapt to the new land and traditions and get taken advantage by the locals and turned into slaves or just free labor force, Kelly C realizes she destroyed westeros by bringing a foreign horde and she's forced to either burn it all to the ground or dies in the madness, subtle nod to the fact letting in third world refugees into your civilized countries is not a good idea.

>What will happen

Kelly C culturally enriches westeros, takes the throne, dothraki horde become passive and civilized good brown people, they dindu nuffin they good boys now.

The book series are called 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. I guess it eventually boils down to Dany's kingdom and her dragons vs the white walkers.

I really want her to get killed off too but that's so unlikely since they obviously can't ditch the fucking dragons. Unless Bran ends up being able to control them since he's a warg. That's the only thing that gives me hope that she just might fucking die.

Too true

She's unlikable because she gets to win too easily. Every God damned time. No matter what. Forever.

She's got more plot armour than fucking batman. And she acts like a self righteous prick to her friends and enemies. She treats her followers with such snide contempt. Like she knows it all. Fucking teenager has left more death and destruction and misery in her wake than any other character on the show.

And she collects followers for no God damned reason other than the show writers think she's le nerd goddess.

>raiding raping barbarian dothraki who fight for plunder and pussy change their ways and join her because she murdered their leaders.

>raiding raping pirate marauders who fight for rape and plunder change their ways and join her because she told them too.

>daenrys has a hard time controlling her dragons, oh wait no! Nevermind! She's in perfect control now.

She's easy to hate because we're supposed to routing for her trying to take on this incomprehensible challenged of re-conquering the seven kingdoms but she's just given such a massive handicap I can't even begin to feel like she could even lose at this point.

And she knows it.

>boils down to dragons v white walkers

No

why not? eventually the war will come between the white walkers and mankind, and they'll obviously use the dragons in this war since dany will be on mankind's side obviously. you'll be watching it in the cinema in the high budget game of thrones movie they're planning on making to end the series, mark my words m8

oh yes it's most definitely going to be something like that. I'd like to believe that politics will play a huge role in the finale but who the fuck am I kidding.

i like her now because she's actually backing shit up and not trying to play nice anymore. the dragons are fucking awesome.

i'd love to see her show up in Westeros and fry every motherfucking smug cunt there.

the whole series is finally getting good.

No people hate danaerys because the bitch has more plot armor than Sansa and is somewhat even less likable than her. If a character like Arya were to become some emperor people would be cheering through the roofs but the nature of GoT is that any character who is likable must suffer and lead a terrible life.

Retard

holy shit dude so alpha, eventhough he is an arrogant asshole but at least he is a well written character. I wish I could be like him my favorite scene was when he massacred all those people why hasnt he blown anything up in a few episodes?
>woman is self righteous and builds her own empire with the aid of magic and plain luck, not achieving anything by herself, while constantly spewing SJW bullshit about changing the corrupt patriarchy, defeating the bad guys and being portrayed as a saviour and a genius tactician
how obnoxious is this stupid cunt? its clearly just because shes a woman that she gets away with all this bullshit, fucking whore

>cunt

Except Arya's dead. The waif is wearing her face now.

well b8'd sir

i ignored it but you got a fine catch so i might as well add to the (You)s

not really. Pay attention to how the show depicts violence in the Winterfell battle vs Meereen. One shows violence as gruesome and horrible, the other is a tool of empowerment (wow, so badass!)
I'll give you that for the Hound though, his scenes have the same problem - although he's still seen as at least somewhat villainous

I like that the Mad Queen theory seems to be coming true (Tyrion seemed to hint at it this episode). I don't like that literally every other thread on the front page is a Game of Thrones thread. We have a general for a reason. Please use it so we don't piss off the rest of Sup Forums and get GoT threads b& again.

Semi-polite sage.

She is just a fucking bully with nuclear weapons. Were it a less quirky man, everyone would hate him

>the rest of Sup Forums
literally who cares. neckbeards are always seething in their anger and filth regardless

>Semi-polite sage.
>neckbeards are always seething in their anger and filth regardless

GO

BACK

TO

R3DDIT

GO

BACK

I do. I like /got/ but I also like other Sup Forums shows as well as films.

See? lol

E Y E B R O W S

Y

E

B

R

O

W

S

>always smug
>invades other people's homes
>manipulates people into joining her
>merciless to those who don't subscribe to her ideology
>abuses powers
literally female ramsay

just a matter of time before she starts chopping some good ol dicks off

Wait so Sup Forums is mad at her for defending her city against an army of slavers killing all her people?

Why?

>more 'u av no cock' jokes

yeah imagine how good it will be now that theon is there too

HILARIOUS

daenerys is wholly unlikeable as a character and a leader which is why she has people like jorah and darrio there to remind you OH WAIT SHE ACTUALLY IS LIKEABLE BEST QUEEN EVER

I'm also far less impressed with her descent into madness compared to sengsea slowly beoming a little sociopath

>episode 10
>Daenerys manages to win the battle
>Unsullied are gathered after the battle to hear Daenerys give a speech about dumb shit
>Tyrion walks up after she finishes
>you have no cock

the worst thing is that she pretends that it's for justice and liberty when really shes just a cunt that wants power. she wouldnt be fighting for anyone's rights if she wasn't getting power at the end of it

[finger snapping intensifies]

of course you're supposed to dislike her

she's the villain

>stronk independent womyn ruler has dickless unsullied army
>mfw I've never thought of this before
pottery. this show really is game of cucks.

If you are refering to BB, Walt was a dislikable dickhead at the end of the show.

Ramsay knew he was an evil cunt.
She thinks she's godsent.

So it's confirmed that Sup Forums hates her

www.strawpoll.me/10533834/

What about normies?

Your hate is completely unwarranted. She hasn't done anything wrong.

>her city
>her

Nice im glad you finally see that you are a worthless reddittor and you arent welcome on this site.

so go back you fucking faggot

I'm just hoping we get a scene of Yara eating out her white-pubed pussy so I can stop watching

She also commands an army of foreign rapists for maximum multiculturalism.

>le u r mad.png i win (>")>

Whats with this latest invasion of redditors. Dont they know they arent welcome.