No interest in the beta who finally lost his virginity? (Pic related) will try and get nudes

No interest in the beta who finally lost his virginity? (Pic related) will try and get nudes

bro yes. dont give up. we lurkin

Did you kill her?

Self bump. Tits incoming

atta boy

Ass

More

yes. now pussy

That might be a little tougher

close. just a little more.

Lurking

Shits hard.. I don't wanna fuck this up

you know what to do

don't rush. be prepared with an excuse in case she awakes.

You faggots are lucky I love you enough to risk the only girl that has ever given me pussy.. will continue to proceed. Kek god help me

she did not give it to you.You took what was yours. Now give us what we deserve!

Stop being a faggot and dont post her
Unless you dont care... if so keep posting.

I stopped giving a shit about life years ago. I always vowed when I lose my virginity I'd repay my Sup Forumsros

>omg what is he doing
>why is he taking pictures of my naked body
>just pretend to sleep and it will all be over soon

did u sperm in her?

No, on her stomach.. OH AHOT NIGGERS THIS IS GETTIN GUD

Congrats on getting pussy bro

keep posting

Don't scare me like that

Dont forget to lock your phone after this. Bitches love looking at your pics if they get a hold of your phone. She sees these pics, and its all over. No more pussy.

Pro tip: Turn up the heat. She willingly will remove sheets...

Also, what kind of shithole do you live in?

You're forgetting about jail time on top of that.

Dem hairy pits.. fuck she just asked what I was doing and fell back asleep. I'm done with this shit. Sorry guys

well done bro.

Rip

Don't leave us

You read my mind.

Sorry. It's safe to say I blew it.. when I was trying to get that last pic she was making weird faces like she was trying to hold back tears. Goddammit. I'm such a dick

you're panicking cuz ur a beta bitch. She has no clue. She just regrets fucking you.

Are you going to stab her soon? I need to finish fapping and get to sleep.

Just tell her you wanted a memento, and delete them in front of her to calm her down.

do NOT do this

Do this. Should be hilarious when she calls the cops.

You had a good run

Don't do that to yourself, she might be crying about some shit that happened to her cousin's cat back in 2002. She is just a woman.

If she asks you what you were doing in the morning or any time in the future. Admit you were virgin and say you had to text one of your friends... Text one of them now in case she asks to see. Delete pics from phone and go on comp download from thread. You owe me for this...

You're obviously more of a beta than OP is.

I hope your phone's sound is off. If not, you may screw this shit.
If she wakes up, try to look like you were doing some shit but taking photos.
Whenever she wakes up, rub her nips and ask her several times if she liked it as you keep touching her body and then ask for more.

Good job, you blew it just because you wanted to share nudes to a bunch of fags online.

Is OP kill?

Post a better face pic OP

RIP OP, a faggot who gave up pussy for his Sup Forumsros

OP you fucking retard. God bless you.

Jesus op I hope you enjoyed yourself
It probably isn't happening again any time soon

Or, and here's a thought, maybe you're being a faggot and overanalyzing shit. People make weird faces when they're sleeping.