Why do people think that cats are smart? They don't even know what's going on around them most of the time

Why do people think that cats are smart? They don't even know what's going on around them most of the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drq_ww7Ytzw
io9.gizmodo.com/5979891/domestic-cats-are-among-the-worst-invasive-species-and-could-be-destroying-ecosystems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are curious but obviously they can't recognize human stuff

please post more animals doing weird stuff

>They don't even know what's going on around them most of the time.
Nor do most Sup Forumsellectuals, as you'll find by visiting any thread about pop culture.

Cats are dumb but too proud to show they don't know shit. Kind of like every plebeian ever

they are smart, but lazy

cats are the niggers of the pets
if you are a cat person, kill yourself

well that's one more than what spics have.

>while dogs are human bitch, fuckable by zoophilia
I'll stick to cats because owning a dog means you're a degenerate here.

>cats are the niggers of pets
>posts a dog

they're either stupid or viscous or both. like niggers. why do so many pitbulls chimp out and maim three year olds?

This is Sup Forums, Juan.

>while dogs are human bitch, fuckable by zoophilia
literally what the fuck did he mean by that
because pitbulls are usually owned by niggers, and they train them to act like niggers, with the proper training they could be good dogs too

>with the proper training they could be good dogs too
>I-IT'S JUST THE OWNERS, THE PITBULLS DINDU NUFFIN THEY A GOOD DOG TRYNA GET THEY LIFE STRAIGHT

this is your mindset, nigger enabler

Anyone who prefers dogs over cats is a bydlo tier subhuman, who wants his pet to be more genetic trash than himself.
Wolves are great.
Dogs are shaite.

They're independent creatures with an acute sense of surroundings
They're far superior to dogs, which are slave animals

Dogs are smarter than cats, they can understand many words and do many tasks. Cats are just a fancy decoration.

>they're either stupid or viscous or both
nice one bruv

i've never seen a nigger with a pitbull
only seen em with spics or whites, usually skinheads

They are hard mode. They can still be decent if the owner is experienced with strong breeds.

my nigga

I have four kots :3

>superior to dogs, which are slave animals
This very much.
We have destroyed dogs by wrong kind of breeding.
They should be exterminated.

T. Josef Meowngele

i have a rottie, people call it a "dangerous" dog too, but hes the most lovable goof in the world.also he is trained well and knows how to behave around outsiders and other dogs.
still, you will prolly get mauled if you enter my house without a permission.

i agree that pitbulls are generally raelly fucking dumb dogs, and their breeding history is purely for fights, but the majority of pitbull incidents happen because of retarded owners trying to look cool and not knowing how to behave with their dog.

Dogs are asians -> mindless and servile
cats are europeans -> smart and independant

they're prone to chimp outs, no matter how trained friend.

rotties are significantly less prone to chimping out compared to pitbulls, but the difference being they're also extremely over protective. which can and probably will cause him to chimp out in the future, just not towards you.

Cats are zen like and autistic like Asians though.
Also autistic countries generally prefer cats as well.

>people call it a "dangerous" dog too, but hes the most lovable goof in the world
oh my god you are this kind of idiot.
bad people get these dogs on purpose
to train them to kill and maim liberally
kind of like how pedophiles become gym teachers or priests
or how sociopaths become cops or managers

America prefers cats iirc (it surprised me desu)

Kots are smart but they don't allow to be bossed around. If they were the same size as dogs they would've probably been even more smarter.

so, you literally said exactly the same thing i've said?

Bien dit.

if kots were bigger, they'd be lions or tigers or cheetahs or leopards or whatever. i mean they're behaviours are practically the same give or take a few minute things.

youtube.com/watch?v=drq_ww7Ytzw

you don't realize you've done this shit as well
when your neighbour's child sex slaves escape, your lovable goof will sink his teeth into them for entering your property without your permission thus violating the NAP

>cats
>domestic

a play bite from that must hurt like a mofo

exactly. cats are too smart to be ever truly domesticated. you make a friend out of a cat, not a pet.

Cats are fucking stupid though.

And I own two.

Previously had a dog for almost 16 years. Despite having no training whatsoever it was gorillion times more intelligent than the two cats combined.

I'd gladly be a bit maimed by my lion friendo.

Dogs are very useful, there are police dogs, soldier dogs, etc. Cats are just furniture.

That's the cutest thing I have seen on Sup Forums.

dogs are slaves.

dogs don't willingly come into these positions. they're forced into these jobs by humans, and sure they're happy to do it though - 'cause they're dumb and happy to serve this other species. they're useful because they're servile.

i hope you know soldier and police dogs are not supposed or required to be a family member like most pets

I have 2 meter stone wall around my house, no one can enter it without a permission and if anyone does, he should be mauled to dead

>'cause they're dumb and happy to serve this other species. they're useful because they're servile.
So by your logic cats are useless vermin uncapable of any feeling toward a human other than "he bring food i meow now"

Dogs are useful because they're smart. Cats would never do anything useful because they're stupid and weak.

Maybe, let me finish, just maybe.. and now get this, maybe you're just an awful teacher and person in general. Ever thought about that? Don't get kids.

>Americans are useful because they're smart. Mexicans would never do anything useful because they're stupid and weak.

no?

Lots of them retire with their handlers though since they develop deep bonds

underrated

Because they're comparing them to dogs

Which are indeed dumber

So what are cats then?
Intelligent emotional beings who write poetry when noone's looking?

Get a fucking grip you bender.

Dogs are intelligent, loyal animals because of thousands of years of evolution alongside humans.
Dogs worked and died along humans.

The only reason why humanity tolerated cats was their skills of fighting vermin infestations.
And guess why are they so good at it? Because it's the only thing they're good at.
Entire world for them is prey. Their small brain cannot comprehend concepts other than prey.
You can see that when you're playing with a cat vs playing with a dog.

Before cats the same role was fullfilled by ferrets, weasels and other animals from the same group.
During famines cats were food. Dogs weren't.

Cats were historically used to catch rats, and stop the spread of disease.

Now we just keep them for when they do adorable things, or to be silly for internet points.

Dogs are in a similar boat too. You can argue that they are okay for guard dogs, or for hunting, but if you live in a 1st world country then neither of those are issues, and the later is just recreation.

>being this autistic

>I was just pretending to be retarded XD
Yeah buddy cause noone ever tried that before.

their ability to smell is still a viable form of technology and they are much cheaper than lab equipment

>Intelligent emotional beings who write poetry when noone's looking?

that's not at all what i'm saying, you carp-in-the-bath-fuckface. i'm saying cats are independent and smarter than dogs. i mean for fucksakes, a dog'd eat it's own shit for a treat or some quick meaningless affirmations from it's owner. that is if they haven't already done it for free.

dogs are as loyal as cats, and the moment you stop feeding them, they'll turn on you and maul you.

>Their small brain cannot comprehend concepts other than prey.
>You can see that when you're playing with a cat vs playing with a dog.

except dogs follow the same prey-predator play as cats(and most other animals), only they'll return the prey back to you first - naturally, instead of taking it off for themselves. because they're cucked slaves.

you're putting dogs on too much of a pedestal, you've watched too many animal buddy movies.

Christ you really are fucking retarded.

I don't get why people want to have this harmful ugly creature as a pet.

Ah shit, forgot about drug hounds and the like.

Fair point, but soon enough the usefulness of human kind's most valuable partners is going to run it's course. At that point they will be limited to just pets unless we can genetically alter them into a higher state.
Of course that's just science fiction level shit at that point.

>being a drone to toxoplasmosis
French is finished.

>dude toxoplasmosis lmao

you can get it from dogs too

>he's not immune to toxoplasmosis
finngol cucks BTFO

>Google Toxoplasmosis
So is this why so many French people are really nice or really fucking crazy?

unless you go out of your way to somehow get cat shit in your body, or don't wash your hands after changing it's litter tray. you are fine.

Yes.

>i'm saying cats are independent and smarter than dogs
FUcking lol love when smelly catfaggots use this argument.

Dog's dependence, cooperation and the ability to learn and understand human IS the proof of it's intelligence.
Slap a cat in the mug for doing something he's supposed to do, he'll do it again in the future.
Tell your dog "No" in a serious tone and he won't try it agian.

Cats are not "independent rebels fuck the police yo".
They're just not any more intelligent than most mammal housepets other than dogs.

>dogs are as loyal as cats, and the moment you stop feeding them, they'll turn on you and maul you.
While cats aren't loyal at all. If cats were the size of dogs they'll maul you too.
I don't see dog owners with their entire arms being full off scratches and scars from old scratches.

>except dogs follow the same prey-predator play as cats(and most other animals), only they'll return the prey back to you first - naturally, instead of taking it off for themselves. because they're cucked slaves.
Not really. As I already said, play with both animals is the best example of this. Dogs don't just fucking fetch.
Fetch is so easy even some dumb fucking feline can wrap it's head around it.

>you're putting dogs on too much of a pedestal, you've watched too many animal buddy movies.
And you haven't left the basement in a long time.

I owned a dog, now I own two cats.
Dogs are more intelligent than cats. Period.

Dogs have higher encephalization quotients than dogs.

>FUcking lol love when smelly catfaggots use this argument.
autism

>Slap a cat in the mug for doing something he's supposed to do, he'll do it again in the future.
slap your friend in the face and see how he reacts.

>I don't see dog owners with their entire arms being full off scratches and scars from old scratches.
no but i see dog owners without a face

>Not really. As I already said, play with both animals is the best example of this. Dogs don't just fucking fetch
sure they can...just...sort of run around too? bark while doing it i guess? don't be a fucking idiot, nearly all pet animals play in the same prey-predator way.

>And you haven't left the basement in a long time.
you haven't left the bathroom in a long time, what's taking you so long? i'm not paying you by the hour.

>I owned a dog, now I own two cats.
>Dogs are more intelligent than cats. Period.
>DUDE MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE LMAO
kys yourself

>they're prone to chimp outs, no matter how trained friend.
Bullshit. I grew up with pitbulls. They, alongside bulldogs and boxers have had the best temperament around kids than any other dogs I've known. You just have to raise them like any other dog and not be a fuckwit. You get bogans and other sorts of trash you deliberately go out to get a pitbull and train it to be violent by treating them like shit.

Dogs
>protect your house and family
>save lifes in the water
>save lifes in the fire
>save lifes during earthquakes
>save lifes in the mountains
>become eyes for those with blindness
>hunt
>find drugs and explosives
>find kidnapped children
>maul the durka durka shooting at you with unbelievable fierceness
>best friend for life

Cats
>ZOMGO!!!!111!!!! SHITS IN A BOXXXX!!!!! SSO INTELIGENT

>Dogs have higher encephalization quotients than dogs.

You really seem upset about this whole this vs that debacle. Why so autistic?

Cats are also bad for the enviroment.

io9.gizmodo.com/5979891/domestic-cats-are-among-the-worst-invasive-species-and-could-be-destroying-ecosystems

>Dogs have higher encephalization quotients than dogs.

really made me think

as somebody who is quite fond of cats, i can definately confirm they are fucking stupid as anything

Dogs
>rip your face off
>rip your child's face off
>rip your neighbour's face off
>rip your neighbour's child's face off
>eat its own shit
>fetch

Cats
>cooly and calmy share the ambience with you
>keep you company
>be a friend based moreso on actual friendship than servility

wow so this is the power of dog faggotry?

>slap your friend in the face and see how he reacts.
Yeah when I tell my friend to stop a particular activity he'll stop, because he's intelligent enough to understand it.
Same applies to dogs.
Cats? Lmao.

>no but i see dog owners without a face
Just get a cat sized dog and you'll be fine you sissy.
You're comparing apples to oranges. If you want to compare a large dog to a feline, pick a fucking panther not a housecat

>sure they can...just...sort of run around too? bark while doing it i guess? don't be a fucking idiot, nearly all pet animals play in the same prey-predator way.
Obviously never had a dog.

>you haven't left the bathroom in a long time, what's taking you so long? i'm not paying you by the hour.
Out of arguments, eh

>>DUDE MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE LMAO
>DUDE NO ARGUMENTS AT ALL OTHER THAN MUH FEELINGS LMAO

>>cooly and calmy share the ambience with you
>>keep you company
>>be a friend based moreso on actual friendship than servility
Why do you use lies to prove your point?

>Yeah when I tell my friend to stop a particular activity he'll stop, because he's intelligent enough to understand it.
if he's not a beta, he'll slap you back and call you on your shit

>Just get a cat sized dog and you'll be fine you sissy.
at this point, you might as well get a cat

>Obviously never had a dog.
pic-related

>Out of arguments, eh
you fucking idiot, i was off-hand replying to your insult.

>>DUDE NO ARGUMENTS AT ALL OTHER THAN MUH FEELINGS LMAO
yes this is your mindset.

>>save lifes in the water
>>save lifes in the fire
>>save lifes during earthquakes
>>save lifes in the mountains
why did you have to break down 1 point to make it 4 to fill up much needed space?

>cooly and calmy share the ambience with you
>keep you company
>be a friend based moreso on actual friendship than servility

>his only ""friend"" is his cat

>his flag has a leaf on it

>based moreso on actual friendship than servility
Prove it.

>his only """""friend""""" is his cat

>his 'nemesis' is an emu

Because it's the truth.
You couldn't even make up for vague and unconfirmed arguments to fill 4 points.

>if he's not a beta, he'll slap you back and call you on your shit
Nice fucking friend you got there.
But then again your only friend is a cat. So lel.

>at this point, you might as well get a cat
If we're getting to the "useless vermin" bit, why not a mouse of another rodent?
Oh right, rats happen to be more intelligent than a housecat as well.

>you fucking idiot, i was off-hand replying to your insult.
I'd like to remind you that you were the one who started this.

>yes this is your mindset
There's not a single study that shows housecats being more intelligent than any other mammal housepet other than dogs. It's all autists doing the "REEEEE" routine because they're afraid of dogs.

There are plenty of documented studies showing dogs being intelligent and capable of feeling complex emotions.

I have two extreamly smart cats, even taught them tricks like, to meow when i show them the palm of my hand, to sit, and lie down. But thats basicly it.

When they were younger it was hell. One cat tried to be more stupid than the other. Like children with ADHD

ignoring all your moronic pet-fighting (implying the respective animals even give a shit what you think about them), just a friendly reminder that you are all nothing more than pets to the Bogdanoffs

cute kot

rate mine

>his country was KHAN'D
literally unrecoverable desu

>Nice fucking friend you got there.
cheers, my friends aren't beta

>But then again your only friend is a cat
true true, the poles are known for their widely spanning friendships. especially with their neighbours like russi- maybe not. but with german- jeez, s'pose not either.

> rats happen to be more intelligent than a housecat as well
where is proofs?

>I'd like to remind you that you were the one who started this.
no, your polish autism started this

>there's not a single study that shows housecats being more intelligent than any other mammal housepet other than dogs.
right, but i'm not claiming cats are the most intelligent animal species around. i'm claiming they're smarter than dogs.

>There are plenty of documented studies showing dogs being intelligent and capable of feeling complex emotions.
there is also the same for cats

cute kot

if he was a human he would be extremely sarcastic

>>his only """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""friend""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is his cat

>be australian
>get KHAN'D

>true true, the poles are known for their widely spanning friendships. especially with their neighbours like russi- maybe not. but with german- jeez, s'pose not either.
Yeah I don't know anyone in Poland who roleplays as countries either.

>right, but i'm not claiming cats are the most intelligent animal species around.
>i'm claiming they're smarter than dogs.
Which is obviously a factually wrong statement without any scientifical proof.

>there is also the same for cats
I've yet to fucking see one

That
>Im fed up with your shit human, give me food look on its face
Im in love

If he was human he would be a complete assburger.
He's afraid of male strangers. Completely fine with women.

But invite your mates for a beer and some game and he'll pee in your bed the next day in revenge.

He's so big his paws screech when he wants to turn in the middle of the run. Cute