Why can't I have a gf

Why can't I have a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girls aren't that great, user. SOME, very few guys out there, need girls in their life, that's their thing
you will be very happy once you realize 99% of relationships is bull crap, drama, and obligations. She's less a friend that you can fuck, and more a friend that gets to withhold sex if you don't obey her. I'm not exaggerating or being bitter, but you really will be happier outside of a relationship

because you shitpost on Sup Forums all day and wouldn't be that great of a boyfriend anyway.

Just look at what you are doing, asking why you cant have a gf when your own question is the only reason holding you back from having one.

tl;dr? Grow up.

Someone should collect all these dudes pics and do something with them

idk what but im sure something great could come from it

Some guy made a collage one time but he didn't have any pics so it was weird because he was pretending to collect them but it was obvious he didn't have any.
I wanted kids. And affection. And to feel like a human being

so after all this time why dont you just kys?

It's only a matter of time

Start a band and shout angry lyrics, like Black Flag or some shit, I dunno. Use your anger and loneliness as an outlet for positivity.

I'll kill myself on camera tonight if people want to watch

We will
Sup Forums will always watch

you look like a normal dude anyways. just shave a bit of the eyebrows and Get down with your bad self

did you just get done crying?

Because you don't have a neck.

I still am crying
If we get 100 posters in here I'll do it, I'll stream

Roll

take it easy, liquor store opens around 8:00am. grocery store opens around 7:00am they got beer and booze and wine. Plus some cough medicine. or just start doing internet chemicals.

go on a school shooting spree and you'll feel better, op

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA

Omg startin a band is the beat damn advice i give to any guy.. hell look at tyga lookin like a black bowl of ramen gets a girl like kylie whose payin all his bills.. id cream myself for a guy in a ba d

I've never been in a relation where I had to obey the girl, in all of them we had a relation of complicity to begin with.
It's been a while since I've had a gf though (7 years), and I must tell you this not the sex I regret the most. Someone to support you when you are feeling down, who you can share anything with and have a deep bond I miss the most after being single for so long.

Personally, my parents have been almost 30 year together, and are still doing stupid shit like pic related, hiding behind a wall to scare the other, still telling private jokes they made 20 years ago, ...
That's really something I look up to and want to achieve with a S.O. at some point in my life.

+

I don't know user but heres a pic of me fucking a teen to make you feel better

BECAUSE YOU'RE A BIG FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING WASTE OF SPACE. YOU LOOK LIKE A SMUG FEDORA WEARING FAGGOT WHO SITS IN HIS BED ALL DAY JACKING OFF TO POKEMON DICKS.

because you are a overweight retard on Sup Forums.

you even post your face here. who the fuck posts their face on Sup Forums besides faggots.

AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING NASTY BUSHY EYEBROWS YOU MAN BEAST

Cause you're a disembodied head

>I still am crying
talk to us, user

Not OP, but I got a similar issue. Any advice for apps to meet people that don't just want one night stands ? This is way too direct for me, I tend to panic in situations where the girl want to kiss/fuck me out of the blue (actually left the party a couple of time because of this)

I'm actually ok socially when in small groups or 1 to 1, but I need a slower pace than the "send dick pick, fuck 1 night, never see her again" pace tinder provides

He isn't user you ledit faggot. user dont post their fucken face on this shithole 3 times a day.

@Not OP
No shitposting, but I fucking love chat sites. Anything where it's a group of friends, mate, and you can organize it to chat with people in your area. I've met the love of my life on a chat site.

>
>
>
>IMVU specifically because I'm a no - life loser and am in a LDR bc I'm too lazy to look for relationships. Kind of just ran into one.

Stop being such a whiny faggot

Ty for the suggestion, might give a chatroom a go sometime