>1080p BATV rips looks great from ep 1 - 8
>ep 9 looks like a shitty 480p upscale with tons of artifacting
>it's the most important ep of the season

WHY

ONE FUCKING JOB

10/10 episode
flawless

this is why people watch television

It was fucking epic. Battle scene was one of the best scenes in TV history.

What is CIA up to?

Post webm of cavalry clash pls

Yes yes, great battle scene, great battle scene

HOWEVER

it's time to discuss the next episode - Highgarden trials

Schaub

>Daily reminder: with each episode we are closer to inevitable, official and 100% confirmed GoT ending

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

SMUGLEESI EDITION

So how many north houses are left now?

Boltons, Karstarks and Umbers are pretty much wiped out, right?

>Danny is pleasantly surprised and smiles when Yara mentions Euron's big cock
CUTE
U
T
E

what was the point of him finding the deer?

>Salt Queen

IT'S IRON QUEEN DUMB NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A mistreated dog will kill its master. These aren't well trained dogs.

nth for Jaime going full Tywin on the Freys next episode

>Ramsay knows Jon and his army have set up defensively, does his thing with Rickon
>Jon DOESN'T go full retard, heads back to his army
>Suddenly Ramsay's army is being hit by what appear to be ballista bolts, but they can't see what from
>Unwilling to retreat and look weak, Ramsay makes his attack
>is met with resistance, but his push starts to go well as the "ballista" is forced to stop lest it fire into its own men
>Ramsay feeling like the smuggest motherfucker in the universe as he watches a phalanx drive back the wildlings who are now taking heavy casualties
>Push suddenly stops, his soldiers start to back off uneasily
>His smile evaporates as Wun Wun, covered in makeshift wooden armor and wielding half a tree as a weapon emerges from the forest, backed by Mormont's meager cavalry
>Tide quickly turns, retreat is ordered while Ramsay orders arrow volleys on the advancing giant, killing many of his own men
>Karstark expresses disgust and contempt at Ramsay for this, begins to take his leave when horns are heard
>It's the Vale army
>Ramsay retreats to the castle as his army is forced into a rout, Jon in pursuit with Ghost
>Winterfell garrison is quick to surrender after Wun Wun breaks into the gate, the soldiers practically handing Ramsay over to Jon
>Jon takes down bow wielding Ramsay and the rest goes as normal

THERE

RATE MY ARMCHAIR REVISION

Why didnt Wun Wun just walked through the line and break their formation exactly like the cavalery did. Seemed perfectly possible. Even though the kinematography was great, the writing was still shit as usual.

>pirating

I hope you realize that if you legally download GoT you have zero right to ever criticize the quality.

So how many men does Jon and Sansa's army have now?

Ramsay's army outnumbered Jon and Sansa's by 2:1, 6,000 against 3,000.

If Sansa says no to Petyr fucking and owning her vagina, what will happen?

How can she even say no?

can Bran make kids and keep the Starks from going extinct?

Are you fucking retarded?

YOU JUST KNOW

so that's why they removed the 1080p from my private tracker

had to go with 720

>No arrow screens on either sides
Wrong
>Firing on your own troops (The wealthiest, most skilled troops)
Wrong
>Leather vambraces
Wrong
>Studded leather
Wrong
>Cav. charging into cav. without using polearms for the initial charge
Wrong
>Nobody shield walling until they run out of arrows
Wrong

why didnt rickon watch ramsay while running and every time ramsay fires an arrow he changes directions? why didnt he hife behind the corsses until jon came?

He's gonna kill Melly Sanders.

who would win in a fight

>Ramsey's 20 good men
or
>Ramsey's 6000 men

some bookfags claim no but it's impossible to tell

I'd trial her high gardens

Pretty good, too bad Jon is retarded at commanding armies it seems.

>highgarden trial

it will be held in the sept you dumb coon

you started watching GOT from s6?

that tormund fight looked more like the two of them were fucking in a moshpit

I was actually looking forward to summer this year.

he knows about shireen

I would like Dany if they wrote it so she was flawed. She plays the power hungry bitch okay(ish). It is the mary-sue bullshit that annoys.

The point of the episode was that Jon is the retard, while Sansa and Ramsay are the smarties.

Ramsay's battle plan was top notch.

this is going to be the show ending 100%

Wun Wun could've mowed the army like a fucking lawn. All he would've needed was a big fucking shield. He could just pushed them with the shield and smush and crush and kill them with ease. They wouldn't be able to do fucking shit.

Bullshit excuse to kill the giant because the hack writers know there isn't really any physical threat if he's alive other than dragons burning him.

he gets mad as fuck about it in the next episode, it was in the trailer for episode 10

lurk more

>legally

You fucked it up family.

Rickon is obviouslt autistic.

Post YFW based George intervenes and has based Euron kill literally every single female stronk woman in the show except for Cersei because she's a cunt.

>so that's why they removed the 1080p from my private tracker

same thing happened to me. w-what tracker, user?

oh yeah, he wasn't present when they burned her.

Maybe he didn't want to die?

>All that fanfiction about Rickon gathering a tribe of cannibals who ride unicorns
>nah he was chilling down the road for 2 years
>Varys/Lannister fucking spies never found him

>Redbowl when?

>mfw HBO nordic with 1 month free trial
>the last 4 episodes for free top quality

>legally

You fucked it up family.

Rickon is obviously autistic.

>Karstark expresses disgust and contempt at Ramsay for this, begins to take his leave when horns are heard

Change Karstar for Smalljon, and it's all good.

>Daenerys
True
>Sansa
No, Jon IS the warden of the north.
>Yara
I believe she will die and Theon will grow a pair (not literally) and pledge allegiance to the Starks
>Margaery for warden of the south.
Either her or Loras, Both will appease to normies though, but something tells me high garden will fall in an spectacular fashion.
>Queensgard
That would be Mormont

If I was that damn giant id have thrown horses at their barriers

its proper title

Exactly. They have no other training than "EAT THE RUNNING THING" and "GET REALLY HUNGRY AND MAD AND THEN EAT THING I THROW IN HERE WITH YOU"

Ramsay wasn't a fucking dog whisperer. His dogs weren't loyal to anything other than meat. He made them that way.

Yeah, I was thinking he could have even barrel rolled the enemy army to death.

It's huge a waste of such a military asset the way he was handled..

Good tactics sure please my brain but, the episode was pretty exciting the way it went. I can excuse shoddy tactics for this particular episode.

BATV are generally shit.

Wait for DON's hybrid

What's up with Dany declaring that her father was evil?

She's supposed to be writing the wrong of her family being usurped...

By admitting that he was an evil person she's not exactly making a logical claim for her own return beyond divine right.

And beyond that, I thought she deluded anyway and thought all Targs were great rulers.

Did that stand out to anyone else?

Nope. Melisandre will live to see Arya again. She will also help set up Jon with Dany.

>Sophie does a great smug bitch, but a shitty damsel in distress.
>Emilia Clarke is the opposite.
How could they fuck up this bad?

The only thing that annoyed me was Rickon's run. Why not run in spirals? It's not perfect but it's better than running straight!

He seemed pretty intent on dying what with showing up for a battle with naught but his bare fucking hands.

Seriously he'll pick up a burning log to fight skeletons in a retreat but against a disciplined army, he goes unarmed?

What will happened at the Red Wedding 2.0™?

I fucking double posted.

Kill me now tbqh

So instead of just taking a walk through the helpless soldier, he though it would be a better idea to get poked by pikes?

Ok Dabid.

Mormont, Mazin and Hornwood are also pretty wiped out.

They should have given Ramsay a better final line.

Something like:

S: "Your worlds will disappear"
R: "The scars I left upon you never will."

As good as your trips.
Too bad the shows directors are worse

>rickon reduced to nothing but a plot device that didnt even have that big of an impact
fucking disgusting

Why didnt Wun Wun just start jumping on the phalanx when they were surrounded?

So in the end, all that girl power for Sansa went to shit because she still had to beg for help from a white male and will probably have to spread her legs for him as a reward.

torrentday

Fear, you dumbass armchair quarterback.

you sound a bit irony, friend

>Ramsay's battle plan was top notch.
>Engage with cavarly
>Pincer with infantry

This is the most retarded tactic in history and this is why he got rekt in the end

>Yara/Theon admit their father was shit
>They still want to avenge him and hate Euron for killing him and call him usurper even though he was chosen

>I loved the man, but he had demons in his head
>no, not literal demons

No, the title is "The Iron King/Queen"

He was still probably a little scared of lots of spears going in him. Fear and courage are strange things. He probably thought he would be more useful the longer he survived too, that would have been a quick death and then the wildlings would be truly fucked.

Jaime will redeem himself by rekting the Freys

>hurr durr retard durr

go back to le lebbit

I downloaded the 1080p version and it was literally the hold the door episode, I was fucking pissed. Not sure if it was a joke or what but maybe that's the "version" you got as well.

It'd take longer, give Ramsay more time to shoot arrows at him

yes yes well done ramsay well done

HOWEVER

because he wouldn't have been that strong

muscle strength is area/volume, and since volume is ^3 and area is ^2, he's barely stronger than a normal man

Even if he made to jon he wouldn't have survived the rest of the battle no matter how it went down.

That would have happened if he'd try to break the lines. No need to call me dabid, just having a friendly chat.

>and pledge allegiance to the Starks

and he will be beheaded. jon has had a lot of practice.

What will his quip?

thank Jesus you aren't a writer
this is on par with "no, I came to die for it"

D&D may be hacks, but they aren't thirteen years old.

Dramatically different situations mate.

This was the fanserviceist episode I've ever seen

I liked it a lot

Do you know what shaggydog means you mong?