New goal in life lads:

Become Paddy the Pintman

toot poster is a rorke

>dat neckbeard and them moobs

meirl

could merk all these limp wristed runts with one hand

>/o/

runs till 2019 I think

Weird how ugly girls actually have more sexual partners than fit ones.

Love it when you here a girl talking about how much dick she's taken like she thinks it means she's hot.

Nah everyone's just a yuppie like me or a student on a placement year. You have to have a full-time job and pass a background check to be allowed to live in the building, there's loads more rules compared to normal tenancy (e.g. no parties). But it does mean no homeless people or anything like that - the reason they bring guardians in is to stop squatters from moving in. Don't know any Richard in Pimlico I'm afraid, only just moved to London. First Friday night here and I'm on /brit/, hahaha what am I like.

fuck off frenchie cunt

THIS IS A NORTHERNER AND SOUTHWESTERNER THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

/brit/, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /d/, /tg/

Would like to get /fit/

radical CENTRIST

>tfw no brown gf

every thing below Sheffield is down south

South west = Best

cos they're easier

I know a legit VS model and she jokes about how little she gets chatted up

/o/ is quite literally one of the most reddit boards after Sup Forums and /gif/
insufferable

i'm dead for god damn serious

if you dont listen to abba, you should just fucking cull yoruself you wirhtless peace of shit

anything above london is up north

all swedes should be killed

can someone point me to the first posting of the lisicki gimmick in /brit/

which boards on here have you LITERALLY never been on?

/hr/
/w/
/ck/
/gd/
/qst/
/m/

everything above exeter is the north

bårk bårk
*eats a tin of fermented fish*

Would like to gatyer some martial wisdom, like study combined arms, small unit tactics, explosives and stuff, but I'm afraid of getting put on a list.

Quite the conundrum lads

the only correct version

what county though

Offered a place on the civil service fast stream starting on 28k lads but I'd have to move to London, I don't know what to do.

I live in the middle of nowhere with no good jobs but I can't bring myself to move to London and pay a grand a month for a bedroom with some random people I don\'t know.

What should I do? I detest the thought of living in London.

>here

imagine being this fucking new

Business idea: Have public taxes pay for large, well-equipped and safe rooms to accommodate every homeless person in our cities, so that when they come up to me on the streets and ask me for spare change I can tell them to fuck off because they made the decision to be homeless and should live with it, the terrible drug addicts.

FONT FONT FONT FONT REEEEEEE

>barrow mentioned in passing

if you're gunna chat shit dont @ me

>I know a legit VS model

~august '14

capitalism will never abolish homelessness.

we should gas rorkes and put the homeless in their second homes

meet me at marsh NOW

*imagines*

Devon

plymouth

all of them except
wg
fit
fa
diy
o
out
int
trv

imagine being a fucking sad case and replying to your own post

emily

Shitposted on every single one ngl, but there's loads I haven't been to in years.

>plymouth is it's own county

Fair enough. Sounds like a good deal--might look inti it next year if they have parking.

>Been here since September and I post on /brit/ almost every Friday night hahahha lads

Surprisingly regular occurrence for me to go out, utterly fail to pull, come home and post on brit with a bucket of fried chicken

>Offered a place on the fast stream and not even sure if you want to do it

Isn't it a hugely long and competitive process before you get an offer? I think you're lying mate

>Devon

that's like the liberal democrats of the southwest

fuck off newquay wanker

Recently I was on a bus and this girl (white) was talking loudly on the phone in that annoying London accent talking about how she had slept with ten lads that month.

She said 'swear down man I got bare man coming after me you know' and then started to list all of them by name. But their names were like rap grime crew names. She said something like 'I had Faze in Saturday, then saw scandalous the next night'. I'm paraphrasing but you know what I mean.

Then she goes 'nah man I'm Greek you know I don't shag no black boys'

At least she was a whore with morals

Lies

been here YEARS and i've never clicked on at least half of them
/wsr/ /vp/ /trv/ /toy/ /tg/ Sup Forums /qst/ /po/ /fa/ Sup Forums /biz/ /asp/ /aco/ /y/ /hm/ /cm/ /vip/ /ic/ /i/ /wg/ /vr/ /u/ /t/ /p/ /m/

What exactly do you detest about the idea of living in London? I was exactly the same as you, and started a £30k job here just last week after deliberating over it in the same way you are now. If you really don't want to share, your salary will be able to get you a decent one-bed flat outside Central London, although you wouldn't save a huge amount (you'd probably be looking at ~£250pw, plus whatever your commuting fees are. Even though I've always been anti-London and would prefer somewhere much quieter and more rural, it's hard to deny it's an impressive place with loads of history and culture. It might be worth sticking it out for a few years to build up experience, and then moving away again when you can.

Yeah fuck off it is

/o/ is nothing like reddit. Reddit has threads that aren't pure shitposting.

bet you ain't gonna do shit mate

devon wanker

coatham marsh? I can be there in 25 mins

>Isn't it a hugely long and competitive process before you get an offer? I think you're lying mate

Yes, it's taken nearly 7 months and over 50k people applied for it and somehow I've made it through but don't want to live in London.

excellent post, checked

Piss off reddit

watching the louis theroux jimmy saville revisited docco lads

fucking boils my blood how this nonce got away with it for so long

>tfw posted on Sup Forums long before flags

it was a simpler time

take obviously

even if you have to pay as much as a grand a month you still have £850/month to pay for everything else

That's loads

you've never been on Sup Forums or Sup Forums? damn son

no the marsh by pgl near asda and the swimming pool you batty

>""""kernow""""
In tears

>/o/ is nothing like reddit. Reddit has threads that aren't pure shitposting.

a
c
e
f
h
hr
m
p
r
u
vr
w
i
ic
cm
hm
y
aco
adv
an
asp
cgl
co
fit
hc
his
jp
mlp
qst
sci
soc
tg
trv
vp
wsr

Are you fucking stupid
Northerners are so fucking stupid and fucking inbred

This is like Africans claiming WE WUZ EGYPTIAN

fuck off you northern fucking utter pile of shit

It could do. How many homeless are there in London for example? A search tells me 8,000 across the space of a whole year. Public taxes could easily pay for a huge facility that would house these nutters and give them the bare essentials - you could even get a big """responsible capitalism""" corporation to sponsor it. Then when the dickheads inevitably refuse to go there and sleep on the streets and beg for their drug money anyway, you could just tell them to fuck off and not feel bad about it - and the ones who were serious about getting help could get it.

wish I hadn't chickened out of my fast stream video interview

oh well there's always next year

Thanks lad, I have a gf here who won't leave and she says if I end up staying in London she wants to break up and I can't fucking stand loud people and so even if I have one housemate making noise it drives me mental.

I like to come home after work and eat then sleep, I don't want to have to deal with people.

Is it doable on 30k? It'd only be for three years then the pay goes up to 55k and hopefully I could just use the experience to bail and get a job closer to home.

Currently studied a meme degree though and have no other way of getting hired that isn't shit temping in an office.

Northerners are criminal low IQ retarded scum

>"kernow

further east mate

I'm from the county that devon tries to be, and fails

Going to bed lads, someone tuck me in? :3

woah you guys are having a discussion

A cup of Twinings camomile and honey tea might be the comfiest smell in existence lads

>never been on /po/, /y/ or p/
you haven't lived son

>capitalist solution
>Public taxes could

>cornwall

not a clue what you're on about *mate

*I actually think you're a boring twat

Somerset? If so, literally where?

*tucks you *
*leaves the door open with the lights on outside your room*

Prefer the smell of a burger

>Cornwall
>Poorest area of Western Europe

London is literally the greatest thing in Britain, I would kill myself if I had to leave

>*I actually think you're a boring twat

least I don't type like a fucking virgin

camomile smells like glue

NO

poortherners are just as bad as french people iky

How is it even possible to not visit this many boards?

*does the virgin type*

London = Londoff

>Somerset

do you think i'm fucking gay mate, wrong county

Their green tea with lemon and honey is gorge.