I just posted in the secrets thread some annons seemed like they wanted to help

i just posted in the secrets thread some annons seemed like they wanted to help.

i'm the guy who ended up letting a friend fuck my gf when she was really drunk because i had this fantasy of seeing her with someone else, i immediately regretted it afterwards. since then he's held it over my head and fucked more a few more times, even anal which i've never to to do before. and yes i know it was fucking stupid. it breaks my heart every time i hear the sounds she makes, i haven't watched since the fist time it happened

yeah, your situation sounds fucked m8.

but: what does he actually have over you that wont fuck his life over? what can he literally threaten you with?

he took pictures that prove he fucked her so if he comes clean to her i'll lose her for sure. meanwhile i don't have anything on him, IF i go to the cops i'd be an accomplice to rape and get taken down with him

DUMP PICS

It's a big risk to take but he's probably bluffing. If he came clean in any vaguely public way, he'd have to admit to rape - even if you helped - and to blackmail/coercion.

Not to mention literally providing the prosecution with those pictures.

Record some of the conversations with him. Get audio or video of you being reluctant and saying you dont want to do it and him threatening you. Might have to stand up to him a bit to get him to spell it out exactly, but then you can back down.

he'd only have to convince her that he did it once with my permission. i feel like even if she goes to the cops she has no proof, he does have pictures but he can delete those immediately after telling her. i can record audio and yes i know he'd have a bigger punishment, but i'd still go down and i'd lose her for sure.

fuck it bro if i was you i would take that fucking nigger down with me!!!

see, he doesn't want to go down. he's milking this for what he can, but if it comes down to a 'we both go to jail if you talk' situation he is going to not talk. Getting back at you is not worth several years jail time.

Honestly, your main options are:
-get material on him, by filming/recording your conversations and an encounter
-torch his house

either option is acceptable really

it has crossed my mind but i lose out harder than he does. i really don't want to lose her, and i know how dumb that sounds after the poor decision i've made of letting him fuck her, but i immediately regretted it

Cuck bait thread.

Sage and ignore

oh, also:
>move to a different city

may work

after the first time you should have told her that you didnt like it like you thought you would and she needed to never do it again.
tell her that if she does it again its the same as cheating and its over for you two.

she didn't know though. my op was written kinda hastily, she was so drunk she didn't realize the difference, that's why i got her so liquored up. and she has been every tim he wanted to pull it off again. she has no idea

but bro if it comes down to it fucking drag him to hell!

>he's held it over my head and fucked more a few more times

What does this mean? He's held it over your head and made you get your girlfriend drunk so he could fuck her more times?

Sounds she's also an alcoholic - or at least one in the making.

yes basicly, we get together and we have drinks etc then when he's pretty damn drunk he leaved to "go home" but just waits outside. once she gets really plastered i get her going and then we switch back with the lights off.

she doesn't drink every day, it's been a week apart every time so far, i wish she'd drink more then she'd have a tolerance and this wouldn't work.

It doesn't matter if she doesn't drink daily lol. If she's getting black out drunk on a regular basis, or even more than a few times a year, she's on the road to alcoholism.

then everyone in college is an alcoholic lol

Its normal to drink every once in awhile, however its not normal get black out drunk more than a few times a year. If you're blacking out once or twice a month - literally every few weeks - then you have a problem. Beside at that point it's not even pleasurable. The only reason one would drink that much is either on accident (in which case it would rarely happen, probably only with inexperienced drinkers), or you're just a mindless conformist that is drinking because its "cool" and you "like to party" and "that's what college kids do".

it's not like she doesn't remember anything. it's not "black out drunk" but drunk enough that she doesn't notice the difference between me and him, we're very similar in physique. i know she remember the sex because after he was done the last time he commented on how tight her ass was and left. the next morning she talked about how sore her ass was after what i did.

i can't stay any longer. i can't risk her seeing this thread i might post about it tomorrow, but now i really have to bail.

This doesnt make any sense so far.

So this guy willingly drinks with his gf and his "buddy".

Then willingly makes her even drunker, then willingly "switches in the dark".

What the hell is this. Is OP's main language not English? Or am I missing something?

no you just didn't read the thread properly, the other guy is threatening to tell OP's gf and thus ending thier relationship, OP doesn't want this so has to play along, IF op goes to the cops then it'll be obvious he had a hand in all of it and will face the same punishment and the asshole friend. so either way he loses.