WHY IS MY COCK EXTREMELY SMALL WHEN SOFT BUT HUGE WHEN HARD

WHY IS MY COCK EXTREMELY SMALL WHEN SOFT BUT HUGE WHEN HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn11.contentabc.com/ads/dp_300x250_603851/603851_21bd7a747b1b6537303287f542616552.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are what is colloquially referred to as "a grower, not a shower"

Who knows. Must be something wrong with you

Learn some basic biology you underaged piece of shit.

im 25

That's really fucking pathetic.

Im the same way, never has been a problem for me . No one likes the guy who shows off his big dick, but being known as the guy with the big dick is pretty sweet

checked

you're a 'grower-not-a-shower' like me

I'm 2" soft and 7.5" erect... caused me a lot of anxiety sexually when I was younger

most girls I've been with told me they loved putting a soft little cock in their mouth and feeling it grow bigger and bigger

kek

checked

Same with me.
It's preferable in my opinion.

Congratulations op

You are like me, grower not shower

I'm 3" soft but 8" hard

We are the pinnacle of evolution, all the benefits of a large penis with none of the negatives

You will have the penile agility of a man half your size, but then you'll be able to vanquish his hopes of procreation with your superior depositing proboscis

i love it when hot woman swear

me too. Not a problem. Never gets in the way. Goes from shrimp-sized to banana-sized in no time flat when someone starts touching it. Don't worry about it. Guys who brag about their dick size do it because they have no intellectual feats to brag about.

she must suck at giving head

Same. Feels amazing too.

fuckin titties man

double dubs

The far right's face looks like the face you'd pull after
*teleports behind you*
"Nothin' personal, kid."

It's just good skin elasticity and good blood flowh

cum shots

nothing personnel kid

>most girls I've been with told me they loved putting a soft little cock in their mouth and feeling it grow bigger and bigger
i was always too embarrassed to let a girl play with my thingy when it was its' average 1.5 inches. 7.5 inch hard high five.

cdn11.contentabc.com/ads/dp_300x250_603851/603851_21bd7a747b1b6537303287f542616552.jpg

That was my face. Mine gets big when I do the touching, or when the girl touches herself.

Name?