youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&lc=z13zuh0b4znfwzwlm23udhhqkuvowxpd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd invade her dmz

カンコクは世界の汚物

Sit on her lap
drink milk from her tite
force her into changing my dipper
feed me

Isn't she that actor from Descendants of the Sun?

I think so user.

Call her a gook then kill her

汚物でも穴あるよ

tell her she's a stupid fucking gook cunt and that dogs aren't food

Sex her. Sex her hard.

Bet she could kick your ass user

probably nuke the fuck out of her and her people seein as she's one of them China folk.

>What would Sup Forums do to this girl?
take the tampon out of her ear

bro that flag on her arm is clealry fucking bengalsadash cincinatti.

I don't give a fuck bro. She's one of those people that was getting in the plane accidents at Ole Pearl Harbor.

Filthy Japanese weeaboos bet yall faggots using google translator to appear cool can't handle superior Korean culture you keep stealing

Oh yeah? What are you going to do next? Buy sassy ass lotions? listen to kpop? plastic surgery? dye your hair in pink? faggot pls

Have you spent much time with actual Koreans or in Korea? Or has it just been K-pop videos on YouTube?

But what did she ever do to you?

Implying you're doing much better, you enjoying that stagnating birth rate? You literally have 50% filth population now enjoy you should get nuked more.

In this thread is dirty pigs. I am Korean and Korean culture is best than Japan. We only eat dog on holiday unlike dirty Japs eat everyday for breakfast. Hyundai is also best car. Die Jap akb48 pigs.

Made my cellphone.

I love the Korean/Japanese rivalry despite both being like weird adopted siblings of America and sharing culture.

The birth rate thing is happening everywhere, even on that one plastic country you've never visited

Nukes? Soon, says NK

You dumb turd box. You never beat Benny! I'm Korean, fool. What do you got, baseball? I got Kimchee bitch!

LOL'd

>Not best korean
0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&lc=z13zuh0b4znfwzwlm23udhhqkuvowxpd5

alot

i will fuck her from the South to the North Korea

The more interesting question, what will she do to me? (ohpleasegodyes)