Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A very long story but definitely worth the read

I'm sad most of every day that I'm alive. It's rare for me to have cheery, truly happy moments. I've given up on finding love. I've given up on having someone to wake up next to. I really just want to walk away from this life. Go somewhere else, be another man. I hate who I have become over the years. I hate myself. I hate the people that are around me. I honestly need to cry every once in a while just to let it all out so that I can go back to my by-the-numbers life.

sometimes I read it to remember how much worse love could be.

>ex gf
>both of us addicted to heroin
>got each other's backs
>it's her and me vs. The world
>time goes on
>we fight all the time
>can't stand each other
>have nothing else
>decide we need to get sober
>trainspotting.mkv
>decide we want to do it one more time before going to rehab
>"be careful, it's a little strong
>come to, 20 minutes later
>look at her face
>deathblue.jpg
>hit her with narcan
>it's not very effective...
>my phone is dead, hers is lost
>screaming
>start CPR
>not sure if doing it right
>pray to God, to devil, to anything not to take her away from me
>firemen show up
>tell me to stop
>she's breathing
>they take her to ER
>cops question me
>next day
>texts me
>we still have more left
>one last time?
>mfw I'm done
>I go to rehab
>she doesn't
>I almost have a year clean
>I don't know where she is

And I still miss her.

>be me, fat (not obese), nonathletic, weak
>because i'm a stupid fucking cunt, start a temp job at local civic center
>first day i'm there realize i can't do it
>work there is basically for strong dudes who can handle lifting stuff and moving heavy objects
>i get fucking winded and exhausted fifteen minutes after starting work
>after i get winded i start walking really slow and basically doing everything slow
>other people there tell me to pick up the pace
>don't say anything
>dude fucking fatter than me is working 2x faster and trying to encourage me
>quickly regretting taking a physically demanding job when i am like this
>things get even worse as i lose more and more stamina
>instead of telling me to hurry up, co-workers try to encourage me to keep going
>only fucking person that has to take breaks because i physically can't handle it
>supposed to work again at 8am tomorrow, halfway through shift know that's not gonna fucking happen
>feel completely worthless
>i'm actually hindering everyone else
>it would genuinely be better if i wasn't here and if i had never tried
>tell boss guy that i can't work tomorrow
>he tells me i wasn't going to anyway
>tells me to go home
>i walk out of the building
>start crying in the parking lot
>by the time i get to my car, i'm sobbing
>feel like the world would be better without a worthless piece of shit like me

why did you post that furfag retard

How new are you? That gets posted everywhere, regardless of topic.

you think because one job is bad for you that you can't do something else?
c'mon user, everyone is good at something. If you find a passion, like writing or just talking about your life story, and you seem to do it well, NEVER do that shit for free. If you are gifted, charge out the ass to show people your gift. If you are passionate about something, learn it, master it, and beat everyone else at it. If you have no motivation or particular interest in anything, start trying stuff until you find something you love to death and just knock that shit out of the park every time. You'll be fine as long as you kick ass at what you like

If you're feelin down, just remember...

the Fug Pug has it worse. Why else would he be making that face?

Lately I've been so fucking depressed, its not that I don't have friends, its that I really want a girlfriend. Everyone tells me its not worth it and its a huge pain in the ass but I would just like to spend time with a girl. I want to cuddle with her, wake up to her next to me, and come home everyday after my shitty job to her. I want someone to want me. Recently I've been trying to distract myself and several of my friends tell me that I should probably stop smoking pot because they don't want to see me get mentally addicted to it.

I'm thinking about buying another car, I owned an S2000 and it got tboned and its currently sitting in my garage next to my project car (1977 Datsun 280Z) that I'm doing an engine swap on. I just can't sit on my computer anymore getting high and being sad. I miss driving and I miss how driving late at night would relieve some of my frustration and depression.

Financially it is a terrible idea for me to be buying another car but I feel like its the only thing that can bring my happiness up.

What do you Sup Forumsros think about it? I come to these feel threads because I think you guys are the only ones here who would actually try to see my point of view rather than criticize me like everyone else.

Stop getting high and start working out. Use the money you set aside for the car for a gym membership, get fit as fuck, and date a dedicated loving hottie. Stop going on Sup Forums. Stop going on your computer for a while. Stop thinking. Start doing shit to keep your brain occupied, like cleaning, or just working your day job, or working out. You'll get in good shape as long as you don't eat shit the whole time and then you'll have a girlfriend and you'll be happy. You'll have to live the "trying really hard to be fit and look good" lifestyle for a good year and a half to two years, but you'll look good and you'll have a girlfriend, so it's worth it.

all this, but you can still get high if you want. just make sure to stay motivated

Getting high will make you hungry and make your lungs weaker, which will encourage you to eat shitty food and not want to exercise as much.
This is general consensus. Trust me, it's really a dampener on the whole plan. If you want to get high once you're fit and your future gf is cool with it, sure, but that's a totally different animal.

Is my anime man still online? Frozen pizza with green olives. Hope you are because tomorrow will not be a good night. Just wish to say thank you but I give up.

I'm feelin fine

Going Sr20 or doing another l28e?

i want to thank all you anons you visit feels threads
over the last several months i've come here to vent about girl and friendship problems and read the feels stories you all post. you helped me through a really difficult time in my life. there were some days i seriously thought about ending it all.
i write this sitting in bed next to the girl i would always bitch and cry about. we've been dating for almost a month now and it's been great. i cut my ties to all the friends who dragged me down.
i'm looking toward the future with hope for the first time in a long time and i couldn't have done it without you faggots.

love you all, never give up the fight against depression and circumstance. always believe that anything is possible!

These new ads are ruin my feels

kek

How does it feel to be a dislikable person ?

Everyone is potentially dislikeable. So it feels like how everyone feels.

How the fuck do I get a boyfriend? Most of /b are males so I need help. I'm not obese, just slightly chubby. I have F cups, and my face is actually good looking. What am I doing wrong? Why can't a get a boyfriend? Every guy I talk to never gets to know me, I'm actually a pretty chill person.

>inb4 post tits
>inb4 tits or gtfo
>inb4 time stamp

Sorry /b I'm too lazy to time stamp plus I look like hell

Talk that realism shit fam

do u have a bad reputation or something like that?

I don't think I do? I mean I have male friends but none of them ever seem to be interested in me. I haven't dated any1 since like 8th grade

furfag

God damn this post fucked me up

The only joy I have in life is finding good music now. Fuck relationships I guess?

Bad reputation of pretending to be a chick online? Yes.

I wish I was pretending

Meh why not ask one of your male friends sometimes you need the perspective of a guy who is close to you

i hate my life and i hate it here. worked my ass to get through a math degree, took out student loans, got a research assistant job for 3 years. now im just in debt and cant find a job. i never wanted to go back to retail. i may just kill myself soon. every job i apply for i get beat out by fags with a PhD, usually data analyst/scientist jobs.

dunno what ill do when the government starts wants me to start repaying loans... i can barely pay rent.

Checked.

Also idk I've been considering asking them how I can change myself to make myself seem more appealing?? Most of them just told me I'm fine, but I wouldn't be this way if I was fine

Hm well idk what to say maybe ask if theres something about your personality that makes you seem off putting ?

I can get pretty loud and annoying sometimes so I've been working on that, thanks for helping tho user

Eh no issue good luck with life

I wish I didn't live in a country with sensible gun laws.

All I needed was to see those discs to hope avoard the feels train

I called my ex the other night. Not to bitch her out or try to get back with her, but to thank her for helping me get off drugs and getting my life together as a whole. She let it go to voicemail. I thought "we ended on good terms, so she will call me back." she didnt. she texted me back "hey, whats up?" which killed me. Its been a week and I still havent responded. I miss her.

How do i burn memories out of my mind? Drugs and alcohol aren't helping.

>be clinical depression fag
>20 something
>have little to no desire for girlfriend for years
>girls I get involved with never make me happy anyway
>content being miserable alone
>get new job
>make new job friend, call him H
>H is a fun guy, mentions he's married
>also 20 something
>hang out a couple times, meet H's friends
>meet H's wife, call her W
>W is fucking amazing
>everything that I didn't even know I was searching for
>W and I start talking more and more
>become pretty close
>realize that W makes me happy
>everything is okay when she's around
>feel miserable because I know she won't always be around
>not my waifu, H's waifu
>begin to wish I had never met her
>heart too hurt

Wish I had fallen in love as a teenager like everyone else, at least then I'd have known how shitty it could feel beforehand. I always used to cringe every time I heard someone complain about no gf. Now I know why.

i saw you post this yesterday too, but i don't get your problem. call again and say what you wanna say, retard.

Havent heard frim her in 5 days. Feels bad man. I thought if she wanted to talk to me she would. But i guess not.

Reminds me of this.

move on homie

right now you're in the self deprecating phase where you try to rationalize her logic for the break-up; you also don't owe her any thanks for kicking the drug habit

instead you should just ghost on her ass like you never knew her and start life anew

seriously, delete her number, delete her from social media, block her texts

You're done bro, time to get in the boat and start casting that net again.

Hits hard.

A gun.

Written at 4 a.m.

Can any anons out there confirm that life actually gets better? Or is it just bad through and through?

I'd like to know myself

You're right. Fuck.

this is stupid you realize he worded the answer into the question "what about you is mentally off putting" if you want ot go out with someone you have to meet new people and ask them out

The good still has to come for me. But when its here ill let you know.

Well the reason i worded that is because thats probably how she would get the most honest response from someone you know but meh maybe i did word it wrong either way your advice is also legit

I wish higher quality, shit on my phone is hard to read

I'm fucking sad Sup Forums

Ever since I was little I believe that ultimately if i was this good person and did good things that I would live a happy life. Even when that didn't seem to work I kept saying, its okay good times will come. Every year my hopes kept dwindling until I come to the point where I am now.

I dont give a fuck about anything in life anymore. Honestly if it wasn't for my sister, mom and grandma I would had kill myself by now. I just can't do that to them cause I know they love me. I just can't seem to care. Nothing gives me joy anymore. I can't even play video games anymore, its not fun. I don't enjoy it. I dont have any motivation to do anything. I'm broken......I just dont care......why the fuck I dont care

Well. Have to work minimun wage job since lay offs and theres no work around here. Went for making 20.45 a hr to 12/hr.
I get so tired and bored of life when I am not drinking. Its been a year since I have gone a week without drinking. I will drink half a bottle of whiskey to a whole bottle when I drink.
And I constantly have dreams where I have cancer and I die or get killed in a accident.
Life feels so monotonous. I can't remember the last time I felt real joy and happiness that didn't fade in 5 minutes.
Sorry for venting like a faggot

Crazy shit yo
You did what's best for you
Keep clean
Keep moving forward

You're not alone, from what you described I feel like I can relate. I'm honestly not sure what to tell you, life just doesn't seem right for me. I'm going on antidepressants soon, I don't know if that will help, but I think you should try anything that might ease the pain and help life be not so bad. Make a promise to yourself to exhaust every option before you decide on suicide. Don't risk missing out on a beautiful life

This is the stage right before the rainbow

I don't drink but I eat pancakes and jack off every day 8-10 times.

A buddy I play games with online recently asked me what's the one thing I want to do before I die.
I answered "meh" I am only 20 and I feel like my spirit is already broken.

I am trying to build the Nautilus in Minecraft

I don't jack off much anymore. It doesn't feel good. It feels more like a chore. Like doing dishes or taking out a bag of garbage.

i hadn't cry about my ex and my alcoholisme today, thank you =)

I got into a state where I couldn't jack off unless I imagined myself getting fucked by black men or I imagined myself as a woman getting her pussy licked. Now I can imagine myself fucking women again for some reason. Maybe life is turning around.
What would you like to do? I'm planning on finding a deep sea fishing expedition and just pushing myself to my limits and hopefully falling overboard

I honestly don't see how it can get better

I know but just i don't know if I can stand it anymore, i just hate my life at this point.

To me, suicide seems like quitting a game because it won't work out the way you want it.
If you want to be good at something or you want things to go the way you want, you have to put in work and try, work with what u got and you start to gain confidence back in yourself. Especially If you are at a disadvantage in comparison to others because then its more of an accomplishment. I use to hate everything and thought about suicide for years, but after I really thought about it, I realized if I wanted things to get better I should just make it better, so now I'm going to college and doing everything I can so I'm able to have a job I enjoy, and make a living doing something I like.

Holy shit. This is by far the best piece of ...what, literature..? ...that I've read on the entirety of Sup Forums.
I'm a little inspired. Gonna message a girl I've been meaning to be more honest with but been putting off due to insecurities. Wish me luck, boys.

Do you want anyone to help you commit suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c