What's up Sup Forums. TX hotel user here, back again for your pleasure. Trips decides what I do tonight

What's up Sup Forums. TX hotel user here, back again for your pleasure. Trips decides what I do tonight.

>"you know our motto, we deliver! "

Looks like a comfy job dude. I worked Night Auditor at a Hampton Inn and Suites and the manager would ride the staffs ass and have team meetings all the time to tell us we're shit at the job.

Its like dude I work 11pm to 7am. I basically do nothing but talk to drunk people coming back from clubs and make sure the place doesn't burn down.

Same, did this for Marriott and Holiday Inn. Night audit is lit.

Luckily I have a chill boss.

It is but it fucks with my sleeping schedule hardcore I believe. I really don't like sleeping all day. Seems like when I stay up all night, I can easily sleep for 12 hours straight. Sometimes longer.

It worked super well for me, I have a dogshit sleep schedule. So it was a win-win. But I feel you, super easy to lose track of time and sleep your days away.

Hardest thing for me was having a realtionship. Basically if you want to do anything together its either happening at like 8am or 8pm. Also not being able to sleep next to each other ever night is fucking awful.

I never want to sleep without my cat, corgi and gf in my bed ever again.

I feel that user. I'm only 18 and my recent ex was still in school, so she was awake around 6am-11pm. I'm typically awake 6pm-8am. It really fucks with things.

Light trash can on fire

Ohhhh so close

Write spider with an arrow under it on a upside-down trashcan on the desk

Card reader hate b/ro here, suh dude

You the same dude from the first thread I made?

Yessir lol

Crazy. Come here often?

Start jerking off

I actually do do that whilst up front. I rarely check anyone in, and the CCTV cameras are broken, so why not?

How much do they pay you to do night audit there?

7.60/hr

Are you the guy who made waffles? Or was it pancakes?

Unfortunately, yes

Yes I am. It was waffles.

Do you have to deal with a lot of random bullshit from guests or drunks?

Is that the budget suites?

I have yet to deal with a guest or drunk yet. But the other night a local nigger came in asking to use the computer. He was obviously high on something, and not weed because he was acting weird and mumbling, being quiet. I tried to handle to situation gently. He said he lost his phone outside and asked if we had a lost and found. I knew he was obviously just trying to get a free phone that was left here, so I said we don't have one. Then he said he was gonna look around outside for his phone, so I called the cops cause I can't have him fucking around with anyone's car. Especially not mine.

No

Light trash can on fire and jerk off in front of it

Okay I remember. Make more waffles . Also 7.60? What state are you in?

It says Texas. I'm a fucking retard

I'll do that after I make some fresh waffle batter. Texas.

Nice, have a good night mate

>all these wasted dubs

Put your balls directly on the guest's side of the check in counter and take a picture.

I would do that regardless but it's too tall for me to reach my nuts on

Stand on a chair maybe?

Fire alarm at 3am then go to Whataburger.

There isn't a whataburger here. Wish there was.

do you work for HRI properties? I'm the overnight helpdesk for them, most calls I get are from night auditors

Wyndham

Where you from?

East Texas fag here, Van Zandt county. My town was still segregated when I was a kid, didn't meet a nigger irl until I was 15

damn, if you were HRI, you should call the line so we can chill; i'm bored outta my mind here haha

rip hotel user, killed by niggers in the Texas wilds

940 area code

Shit I would too. How much do you get paid?

IA night auditor here. It's a fucking slow as night. Ride a cart through the lobby I suppose?

$13/hr
not much, but a 21 year old in college doesn't need a whole lot
i'm currently in the 97/214 area code
i dont mind driving out to somewhere though

You work in an office or at home or what?

Home, I do have a cubicle in the office for me when I do hafta go in, but it's usually only twice a month to pick up my check

Go to sleep Tom.

Niiice.

It's pretty nice doing whatever really, usually play league due to boredom but Getting bored of doing that honestly

weird thing to ask on Sup Forums but wanna chill? I'm starving and i could bring ya food
here's my throw away email
[email protected]

940 homie. I'm far

it's 'ight to say nah bro,
also checked.
but as far as distance? I have nothing to do, and haven't gotten a single call since I've clocked in

wasted trips

4hrs away nigs

Wyndhamfag here. How you liking that piece of shit they call Synxis.

I fucking hate it. Slow as shit and sometimes it'll just randomly reboot.

you got me there
even boredom isn't gonna make me drive 4 hours, i'll be at whataburger

for the sake of the thread, do a flip
check 'em

I can't do a flip tho

Our CC batches are always off because of how incoming third parties get charged on Synxis during close of day. Gets annoying af.

My batch is always balanced. If not, call tech support. Lol

>lives in texas
>no whataburger around here

nice try. so what state do you actually live in, OP?

We have the exact same job, I'm one state over. NM night audit reporting in.

Pay for a ticket from Florida to Texas and get me a job there while I save up money and transfer to a Houston location.

And check'em.

Smaller town is why

Do your fucking bucket check

Drive. And I'll get you a job

That would be pretty bad ass, but I'm pretty sure I'm already getting a job over here.

You're still a cool guy user.

Fry a pancake, draw a sunglasses and moustache using chocolate sauce and put it on the drawer

They tell us everytime they can't fix it it'll just be low the next day. Fuck Fusebox.

I'm currently having my first encounter with a nigger crackhead

Go into a vacant hotel room and take a piss in the shower.

Using a sauce of your choice, write "I'm not having a good day" on one of the walls, your dedication to this picks the size!

Reroll

Call a backpage hooker ask her for 2hours outcall at your establishment and tell her to meet you at a room number currently occupied.

Keep rollin

Reroll

Roll