Both of my parents died recently.. I need someone to talk to

Both of my parents died recently.. I need someone to talk to.

Wanna talk to someone?
Guess your parents are out of the question huh.

Seriously though, lay down your feels Sup Forumsro

...Yeah you should definitely not come to Sup Forums for that.
I.e. first post

What happened to them?

What do you want to talk about

you might want to not post this on Sup Forums then, your just asking to feel worse.

What you wanna talk about?

What's up? How old are you?

That is horrible OP what's on your mind?

So will everyone you ever met and will ever meet. Nothing here matters, you migh aswell end it early.

Dont worry daddy is still alive.

Go to your nearest church, you don't have to be a Christian, the vicar or whoever will always welcome you and talk to you about what's on your mind.

I've got the same experience as you, my dude. Mother died of cancer when I was 13. Vent on me.

>25th January 2013 - Father died
>30th July 2013 - My job was made redundant
>20th March 2014 - Wife died

I feel ya user.

This isn't general true. Churches are not open all the time. Mainly Sundays and for events.

Sorry forgot your losses, OP.
My Mom died last June, and it tore me apart.
But even though the pain will be with you for the rest of your life, the sting will somewhat wear off.

My advice to you, Sup Forumsrother is to remember the good things and honor them by being a good person the rest of YOUR life.

I know I'm a stranger, but that doesn't mean that you're alone.
Good luck, man. Keep your chin up.

this

Yes. I'm here.

So for Halloween, did you go as Batman or as Bruce Wayne?

It's ALL YOUR FAULT, OP! You could have prevented this!

go fuck yourself op

this is Sup Forums not reddit

I'm an only child, so I definitely feel like Batman now.

Fucking top notch, have some tits for your effort

My dad's symptoms started in January, and he acutely went downhill before my finals in May. His condition progressively worsened throughout the summer, until he eventually passed on Sept. 3rd. My dad had a number of things that hit him all at once, but ultimately it was cirrhosis that took him. He was an alcoholic all of his life. It took its toll on me and mom, but even so we still did everything we could to take care of him.

Did he die?

this thread is so fucking boring i can't stand it.

what's not on your mind

Both my parents died. Im sorry yo. I know the pain. My mother actually passed away on the 3rd of November a few years ago. That shit was the worst I have ever felt. Other than now. Cause That shit was hard to watch. Cancer.

It really messed me up because in his fleeting moments of clarity, before he really became confused and disoriented, the doctors and nurses asked him who should be in charge of the medical decision. My dad appointed me because I was a nursing student.

I have two semesters left. I'm repeating two courses out of six that I attempted last semester. I just couldn't keep up, and when finals came around, I was already stuggling between studying and taking care of my parents, especially my dad. How could I be a nurse in the future and take care of strangers when I can't even take care of my own dad? So I shut everything down and said fuck it. I took my finals anyway, having explained the situation to my professors who were understanding and supportive. I understand that they couldn't give me a pass. Fucking Pharmacology and OB. Fuck babies and pregnant ladies man.

God, I want to talk to people but there's so much to fucking type. Can some of you just go to my rabb.it? I can just talk on mic and you guys can chat and shit. www.rabb.it/xjae

No, we are not going to help you get away with their murder.

No.

I'm Listening.

Whats up man.

"Oh my parents died, give me the love that they cant anymore"

Grow the fuck up, I've lost my mom, dad, step dad and a sister all before I was 18. Fucking deal man, you realize everyone dies right?

Dead people are not gonna come back, no use crying about it imo, would they want you to get all down for the rest of your life?

They are where I live, not 24/7 obviously but all day every day