I NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON BOTH OF THEM. Who is more qualified to be president and why?

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON BOTH OF THEM. Who is more qualified to be president and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcjrN7X7Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump, because he is the only political outsider who could actually run this country and not another 4 years of Obama like Hillary would be

The guy on the right is friends with Crazy Russian Hacker, but the man on the left has an army of minorities

>more qualified

Clinton, she's been pretty much her whole life in politics.

That said, i don't like either.
Clinton is a corrupt cunt while Trump is a dumb clown with extremist ideas.

>Michael Moore:TrumpLand
Explains a lot.

Trump.

People who have known him personally have nothing but praise for him. He's been the head of a multi-billion dollar company, and has made it that way through impeccable leadership and great economic knowledge. In fact, his knowledge on finance and economics is what crafted his tax plan that the majority of experts have agreed is far superior to Hillary's tax plan in that it will cut taxes for the people without damaging the economy. He's also going to nut-up and play hardball with other countries in order to bring back our manufacturing and ensure that America stops getting ripped-off by everyone on the face of the fucking planet.

Hillary on the other hand is an awful person inside and out. The people that have been closest to her describe her as irrational and unstable. During her time as a lawyer, she defended a child rapist and laughed about it, as well as called all black kids 'super-predators'. During her time as first lady, she verbally attacked the women who were sexually assaulted by Bill. During her time as a senator, she had an unremarkable run, accomplishing next to nothing. And finally, during her time as secretary of state she sent classified information to foreign countries without permission, sold political favors, and got 4 men killed in Benghazi and lied about it to the families, all the while lying about her 'accomplishments' to make it seem like she did a much better job than she actually did.

You're completely biased my friend. Both are horrible person. It's unhealthy to suck so much dick you know.

>Caring about politics
kek

First and foremost, presenting facts is not biased. Besides that, what has Trump done that makes him as horrible of a person as Hillary?

Hes the same faggot that made that shit university made soley to take your cash and provide no actual usable credit. Literally every problems resolution is "I know the right people", or "Imma make it great". Made his way up fucking over everything below him, and honestly has no fucking idea what's actually happening in our politics. Hilary is a fucking snake, and I can't stand the fact that the system is designed this way so I have to vote for her, but I'd rather do that than vote for some fucking idiot that's just triggering all the closeted racists in this stupid fucking country.
- butthurt bernie supporter

Clinton is "more qualified" based on resume.

Trump is more qualified based on the fact that Hillary is literally the most corrupt candidate to ever run for president, and if elected will almost certainly lead us into a war with Russia.

See its stupid ass comments like this that make me lose faith in humanity. Just because someone does a job for a long time does not mean someone is qualified to actually do it.

Lets step back for a second and take a look what the word qualified means...

a: having the necessary skill, experience, or knowledge to do a particular job or activity
b: having complied with the specific requirements or precedent conditions

Hillary has proven on multiple occasions that she does not have the necessary skills nor does she comply with the specific requirements of ANY job requiring a security clearance.

Just to name a few points in case you have been living under a rock for the last 30 years....

Hillary leaves classified docs behind in hotel rooms on accident.

Hillary sets up private server and uses it for classified info.

Hillary lies to the American public about Benghazi and refuses to protect those under her.

Hillary demeans the women her husband abused and/or raped (not saying he raped for sure but there are allegations and she trashed/threatened those women)

Hillary hires Huma who has direct ties (both personal cash flow and multiple family members including mother/father) to the muslim brotherhood and businesses that finance terrorism.

Insults our brave soldiers by lying about being under sniper fire when shes visiting with children and press on the tarmac.

Cant remember what classified marking look like.

Cant remember ever being trained on how to handle classified documents.

Went "broke" the last time her family was in the whitehouse and then steals everything on the way out the door.

Fucking etc. etc. etc.....

Shes the furthest thing from qualified. Unfortunately many unqualified individuals can keep their job in America because of connections/leverage/cash. Sadly Hillary Clinton is one of those people, but its time to rid ourselves of her for good.

for a second there I read "a army of minotaurs" and almost thought I'd switch to support her because of this

>honestly has no fucking idea what's actually happening in our politics
>butthurt bernie supporter
He clearly knows more than you.

Sounds to me like you're just pissed that you're not getting your legal weed and free college, commie.

Hillary, because she is not Trump.

TRUMP

See its stupid ass comments like this that make me lose faith in humanity. Just because someone does a job for a long time does not mean someone is qualified to actually do it.

Lets step back for a second and take a look what the word qualified means...

a: having the necessary skill, experience, or knowledge to do a particular job or activity
b: having complied with the specific requirements or precedent conditions

Hillary has proven on multiple occasions that she does not have the necessary skills nor does she comply with the specific requirements of ANY job requiring a security clearance.

Just to name a few points in case you have been living under a rock for the last 30 years....

Hillary leaves classified docs behind in hotel rooms on accident.

Hillary sets up private server and uses it for classified info.

Hillary lies to the American public about Benghazi and refuses to protect those under her.

Hillary demeans the women her husband abused and/or raped (not saying he raped for sure but there are allegations and she trashed/threatened those women)

Hillary hires Huma who has direct ties (both personal cash flow and multiple family members including mother/father) to the muslim brotherhood and businesses that finance terrorism.

Insults our brave soldiers by lying about being under sniper fire when shes visiting with children and press on the tarmac.

Cant remember what classified marking look like.

Cant remember ever being trained on how to handle classified documents.

Went "broke" the last time her family was in the whitehouse and then steals everything on the way out the door.

Fucking etc. etc. etc.....

Shes the furthest thing from qualified. Unfortunately many unqualified individuals can keep their job in America because of connections/leverage/cash. Sadly Hillary Clinton is one of those people, but its time to rid ourselves of her for good.

>implying that US government is difficult to understand
Honestly its not hard to be president. Hillary literally rigged everything leading up to this point so he's definitely "qualified" since he made it this far.

she's more qualified but only in comparison to the person she is running against, and her qualifications come with baggage. it'd be like a former teacher convicted of pedophilia running against the guy who owns a strip club in an election for the school board. yes, the former teacher teacher is more qualified, and the guy they're running against is a sleazeball, but....
>for the record I hate both of these candidates.

Bro, are you me?

^you
Did you really just copy my entire post on accident trying to refute it but instead reinforcing the fact that your an idiot?

^me

They are both unqualified in various ways. It doesn't matter how much so or why. Anything less than qualified makes them unfit for presidency. This election is a joke and the opposite of democratic.

[citation needed]

^Enough said. It's that simple.

Trump; because Hillary is spectacularly corrupt.

Its basically a choice between a big loudmouth who doesn't know what he's doing; but will have congress to keep him in line.

Or the most corrupt presidential candidate the country has ever seen who will fill every position she can with her scheming cronies and who may be facing an indictment from the FBI.

So what would you prefer someone who doesn't know what they're doing or someone who knows exactly what they're doing and has an elaborate plan to spread corruption and war for the benefit of her and her cronies?

>Honestly not that hard to be president
Lol so thats why all presidents who finish their term have whiter hair?

/thread

not JFK

Project Veritas
yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/amp/
Next News Network
>Random shit you should checkout

idk if 'finish' is the right word to describe the end of JFK's precidency.

On accident?
Your an idiot?

Not the person you're responding to, but you have a serious case of dumbcunt.
Very prominent in Americans, as illustrated by the fact that you've left yourselves with two appalling choices for your next president.

low quality bait because there is absolutely no question

* practicing lawyer
* First Lady for 8 years, been there for everything, world leaders on speed dial
* Senator
* Secretary of State, rest of the world leaders on speed dial

vs

* thin-skinned clown with no policies or clue
* can't control himself when getting trolled by strangers on twitter
* shockingly ignorant of foreign and domestic issues and policies and doesn't give a shit about learnign it
* won't listen to expert, experienced advisors like generals because trusts his gut instead

>duh

Yet, very American.

Trump, because he is not Hillary.

It has been decided by the gods of old

Him

They make it hard for themselves. Completely over rated position
I have no experience though, it's just wild bullshit

boy you sure got me grammar nazi

and yep they are an idiot, they copied my entire post word for word. im assuming its an accident as one would usually copy then greentxt and answer but they were apparently to stupid and just reposted

Nothing you said about trump is even remotely true

Real talk now.
According to latest polls she has about 87% of winning as of now.
Trump has less than a week to pull this difference which is nigh impossible unless some disastrous shit happens to Hillary in the mean time.
This whole discussion is moot

what does you sister taste like?

they're both just great. just great. either one would be great. just great.

Lol source please.
How much are you getting paid?

Trump, because he is a succesful businesman, and he know the right people.

hillary is a corrupt bitch, she should be in jail.

America is only great with one of them though

want to preserve american land for white people?vote trump
want more corruption and get rid of whites and openly discriminate against them in public? vote hillary

shill detected

Cause I'm fucking running for president

Sure retard...

Garry?

Neither

tl;dr: you mad

Now seriously, the OP asked for someone who is more qualified and it all turns up like this.
Lets say you want a lawyer, and you have 2 options in front of you:

1.- A lawyer who has been on the business for a while, she has had her ups and downs, a bunch of successful cases and a bunch of failed ones, has been on it for a long while.
2.- Another one who seems fairly motivated, literally has 0 experience and has never had a case in his life, he wants the case but not only that, he wants to take an extremely complicated case and be a judge, if it weren't enough right after he gets to judge he wants to put the 1st lawyer, a rival of his, in jail.

Now just forget the fact that you are so extremely biased for one of them, just using common sense, which one would you say is qualified for the job?

I think it might be Jill, actually.

Hillary did nothing wrong

but which one is better at Gwent?

>successful business man
He's a mascot and he's always been a mascot and nothing more. It's proven he'd have more money now if he'd let it sit in even a low gain investment.

hey that's me

The one that didnt let genocide happen under her watch. Ask the Serbians.

You know what lawyers do, do you? Most lawyers don't try to find the truth or give justice, winning the case is their only goal. That being said, when you defend a child rapist, you seem like an asshole (and probably are one) for doing great at your job.

And that you aren't embarrassed saying she verbally attacked women? This has been 90% of Trump's campaign. Attacking people, waiting for the outrage and getting attention and media coverage for free.

There is no good candidate. Hillary started four wars before she even was president, I'd say she is as bad as George W. Bush. But like him she won't start a nuclear war out of sheer anger. I don't want to live in a world where someone as unstable as Trump has a device to launch nuclear missiles basically anywhere he goes (look it up, it's called the football or something).

Imagine Trump wants some publicity and decides to nuke ISIS. If the fallout doesn't hit Europe, it will definitely hit sandniggers. What would you do if you were exposed to radioactive rain? Flee. If one million refugees brings mayhem to Europe, imagine what 10 or 50 millions do. All because of a simple "yeah let's nuke isis".
This is of course just a random example. He could also decide to nuke North Korea and do the same to Asia. Or attack a country that might strike back, then it's Amerika's problem.

1, that's autistic
Hillary is going to prison because she's a criminal.
It's real simple logic:
If you break the law and get caught:you go to jail.
Hillary is going to g-bay

>9/11

Hillery has shown throughout Her political career to be untrustworthy, treasonous, poor decision, a bad career politician, making and wouldn't know the truth if she tripped over it.

Trump is a business man. As business leaders all do he has lied (not as bad as Hillary), Not a career politician, like all business leaders he takes advantage of all loopholes and regulations to further his businesses. Truly believes he can help the US.

Career politicians have done nothing but drag the US down and make it the laughing stock of the world. We are paying other countries to be our friends and are running all over the globe playing world police. It's time to change things and put the US first for once.

You can't even have this conversation until people learn to get passed their bias and ACTUALLY look at each candidate's
policies and their history and actions within politics.
People will just throw ad hominem arguments around and will bring no contribution to the discussion.

>1.- Make America pure and white
>2.- Keep honest work to true americans
>3.- Securing our land from terrorist by prohibiting terrorist to come here.
>4.- Get rid of the hispanic people (they only speak mexican, SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKERS!)
>5.- Make America Great Again.
Vote for Trump

You think the FBI declaring they have new emails but not saying what's in them has nothing to do with Trump? In this election, there are no coincidences. And Trump is as corrupt as her. He just never held power, so his corruptness is less outrageous.

he should be the president

america IS great faggot.

why you gotta be a traitor? what are you a commie?

I'm not from US but I watch TYT.

Clinton is qualified, sure she is corrupt, but at least she will work with Bernie , Warren and others who are at least a counterweight to retards republicans who should be killed at birth. You will at least get some good shit when she is prez.

Trump does this for shits and giggles. He is the Influenza kid grown up, keeps failing and bankrupting shit because of his incompetence. Doesn't have his own opinion but only leeches other people's opinions and flip-flops all the time just to please his white trash redneck crowds. You will get NOTHING when he is president - only scammed like everyone who support him - low taxes maybe, but the government will collapse, he will bankrupt a fucking country not just his shitty idea companies. No regulations = you will drink water with acid and walk in smog all day long. Your wages will stay shit but his own and his rich friends buddies' will sky rocket with such low taxes.

So prepare your anuses ameritards. Nominating a reality tv show owner to be a president who will learn about foreign policy AFTER he becomes president, was your best move to show the world how backwards you neanderthals are. You will get grabbed by the pussy, but that's how you like it don't you?

Well if the job was a lawyer id fucking agree with you, but were talking about the presidency of the united states you potato.

I wont go into full detail as I can tell you probably dont understand much about what the office was originally intended to be, but POTUS was a job NOT meant for elitist pieces of shit.

Go read up a bit on the founding of the constitution. Sweet thing is there is actually records on all that shit they talked about from how they wanted POTUS to be representative of the common man all the way down to explaining exactly why the 2nd amendment should not be limited.

Then go read some of George Washingtons memoirs .

Then come back and give me your hur dur shes a lawyer and hes nothing (when in fact hes a prominent business man and billionaire and our country is fucking run like a business *although admittedly shitty buisiness under currant leadership*)

What do Trump shills say about him denying climate change? Do you also believe that our climate isn't changing? Genuinely curious.

Hillary is innocent of all this

Do people not understand that Trump has played with the idea of running for President for the past 25~30 years?
He's not a stranger to politics, and people even back then saw a leader in him, and actually expected him to run.
Nobody is even looking at his policies.
>He's a business man and a clown and a Racist and an Islamophobe!!!!! :)))

Hillary

she's not retarded

I don't like Hillary, she's corrupt as hell, but she has my vote.

I would vote for Trump, but I don't like his position on climate change, gay marriage, banning muslims religion, the wall.

>Doesn't have his own opinion but only leeches other people's opinions and flip-flops all the time just to please his white trash redneck crowds

exactly what Hillary does to appease SJWs and the politically correct.

>You will get NOTHING when he is president - only scammed like everyone who support him

Exactly what Hillary does for her family and donors. She is 100% bought by greedy corporations. She ONLY represents their interests.

Do Trumps policies offer solutions by now? I've heard he kind of has something for education now, but what about the rest? A while ago it was just "I'm going to make everything great", but does he have feasible solutions now?

If he runs the country like he runs his businesses the US will not last a year

You gotta be fucking stupid to not understand simple logic.
The OP asked for the one who is more qualified to be POTUS, its between someone who has been her whole life in politics or someone who has never been into it.
I'm not saying i'd vote for any (i won't), im just answering the OP's question.
Also, the lawyer thing was to put it simply, apparently not even that way you were able to understand it.

Hillary Clinton is a devoted, honest and experienced public servant who despite being subjected to a campaign of unjustified slander exceeded in its viciousness only by the absolute stupidity of anyone who believes it is still willing to be the only person who can help our country out of the morass it has been mired in by a cabal of treasonous lickspittles who want to sell our nation to an evil conspiracy of plutocratic megalomaniacs

Donald Trump is the present leader of those megalomaniacs. A dishonest, immoral and stupid con man bent on destroying our country

Trump

they are both shit, if i were an american i would move to another country and hope i dont get bombed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcjrN7X7Rc

Hilary = Asshole
Trump = Dick
You the people = Pussy

enough said

Trump because its NOT Hillary, also they both will fuck up our country.

Trump's a longtime generous political donor to presidential campaigns going back decades. Why do you think he was such good friends with the Clintons prior to his campaign? He's as much of a political 'outsider' as the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson. Sure, they aren't politicians, but they have deep ties to the political establishment. Trump's attempt to sell himself as an outsider is pure fiction.

whoops you're fucking retarded

I tell you, he's gonna hire the best people. You will be amazed about how great they are at offering solutions. We are gonna be the best in offering solutions and we will make America great again. Believe me.

I hope Clinton dies of a stroke. She`s unworthy of life yet alone politics.

I'm actually a Democrat (well, more of a centrist, but left-leaning) who agrees with him on everything immigration (besides his obvious personal racism). The thing about Trump is, he doesn't have a plan. Whatsoever. The wall will never work, he has no idea what to do with ISIS or anything Muslim-related, and he's really only in this for the attention/publicity/popularity. That said, I think our government needs someone who isn't a politician (especially fucking Hillary), because 99% of them are corrupt, and money is the last thing Trump needs.So I guess I'm gonna have to vote for Trump and hope that he elects a VP who at least has some solid contingencies.

kek