TFW you know those disgusting NEETS will never experience coming hime from a hard days work...

>TFW you know those disgusting NEETS will never experience coming hime from a hard days work,geting something hot to eat and fianly masturbating into a deep sleep,wake up and get ready for another day of glorious work

Stay lazy,fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorswithoutborders.org/work-us/work-field/applying-msf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought masturbating all day long was hard work

>thinking tfw means that face when

I thought summer was over.

So its ok to use a feels and pepe face with those combinations of letters i am guessing?

Lurk moar

I do and whenever people use those letters in varying orders its ethier with a pepe,a feel or an ovwr ratted anime waifu slut.

Op is a sad tired cuck willing to break his back to make someone rich.

I am not sad though. I work at a hospital,so,its for a good cause.faggot.

TFW i work from home, work half the hours you do, make enough to live comfortably and entertain myself as i desire, and experience the same satisfaction of working hard, coming home to eat a nice meal, and fap myself into a deep sleep, from exercising, instead of breaking my back working for somebody else.

Then you should realize lazy isn't a choice or flaw.

You never noticed lethargy is a symptom?

Stay oblivious.

Lethargy is a symptom of being lazy.you are being perpetually lazy and being lazy is a choice.

Thats shameful working for yourself and not society.

And youre doing your hospitaling without pay?

masterbating cuz nobody wants to fuck your ugly ass?

No,because i dont deal with westernized sluts anymore. I did in highschool and highschool is over. I dont need teenage love,or any kind of love actually as long as i love myself.

Ok now you are taking it to an extreme. I live in america,i can not afford to do things for free like that. As much as i would like to,i cant.

So you are doing it for yourself?

No i am doing it because it is the right thing to do.if i have the capacity to help people i will help.

doctorswithoutborders.org/work-us/work-field/applying-msf
there you go

Thats actualy kinda cool.thanks.

Lol enjoy building my buildings you fucking wage cuck

>Implying you own anything beyond a dog

unless you own a business,i doudt i will be making anything for you.

I probably own the business thats paying the company toyr employed by