What is this face trying to convey?

What is this face trying to convey?

it says 'go fuck yourself shitposter'

A Paedophile

You're a big wizard dumbledoor

Well done slytherin, well done slytherin. However. . . .

I-I just shit myself.... This is SLYTHERIN'S FAULT

That all slytherins should be publicially executed and everyone else should get on their knees and start praisting Harry Potter

mister potter you, mr. wealey and ms. granger have shattered every rule of hogwarts and put the lives of everyone in danger. in doing so you have jeopardized the very future of wizardry.....

therefore it is only fitting you be awarded with super special awards. 9000 points to gryffindor.

howeverness

good vibes

I've been gone for a while.
When did this "however" meme start?

quacks duck 'em

I don't know. It's the same fucking face he made for everything, because he was knowingly hired with 2 years to live.

>faggots actually think he was the better dumbledore

you didn't get the meme-o?

H O W E V E R
O
W
E
V
E
R

what do you meme?

Constipation

URGENT
LONDON
OWL

>hes trying to fight it

Who made the first however post on Sup Forums?

when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no

It never started it's literally one person with no life who's trying to force this half-thought meme to a meme-hardened board.

DANYBOIJUST if i'm not mistaken
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Well done Gyriffindor... Well done... HOWEVER

is this meme new or is it just resurfacing?

Faggotry. Massive massive faggotry.
And I don't even know who it is.

Imagine being Albus on that scene and having to be all like "damn Gryffindor, you fuckin' fine, with all your House Cups and kids who have saved this school multiple times because i'm completely incompetent principal"

How's life with autism?

u shud no lol get rekt fukn scrub

Richard Harris was 10 times the actor that drunk Scottish fuck will ever be

brand new, I'm conviced it was started by WB to promote (by association) Fantastic Beasts and the new play

same way they pushed WITNESS ME