What's your strangest sexual fantasy?

What's your strangest sexual fantasy?

Hard to explain. Involves:
Myself & 5 Thai teens of various levels of gender obscurity, lots of surgical tubing, a roll of duct tap, a roll of plastic wrap, 3 jars of pure honey, a sack of colored feathers, and a yak.
Whatever you are imagining, you are probably close.

Being fucked in the ear by a red pickle while a naked 83 year old Indonesian chick plays an epic ass guitar solo in the background while smoking a cigar and sitting on the hood of a 69' Camaro.

To fuck my mother

I've always wanted to be able to cum different colors ALL OVER my gf. Specifically neon pink and black (her favorite colors). I've fantasizes about this SO fucking much... God damn, that would be amazing. Take a needle, inject colors. Explode with the force of a thousand suns over her in our sex room.

Very edgy, user!

Having sex with someone who wants to actually be there.

You say that now, but with that ammo loaded into your mind, you are gonna' fap with that. Tomarrow, admit it or be a pansy.

Missionary with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation.

That is actually a common fantasy. The only thing strange about that is admitting it.

Sicko

If it is so common then why isn't it followed through more? I'd literally go to the world's end more than I have with any other girl I've been with to sexually fulfill her.

I practice an art known mainstream as body possession

I basically do things once I find someone's gateway and I possess their bodies for as long as I want

They remain conscious but full body control is mine.

I have done things you can't even understand even if I explained

Now to answer your question op, I want to find the gateway to one particular female and when I do I want to play around with her

Once I find her gateway I will do he one thing I want to do sexually before I die.

I will force her to participate in a gangbang

To give you an example on Tuesday I took over an old man and made him dance in a club naked and arrested after groping and spanking a bunch of girls.
Very funny times.
They are aware of it all and sometimes they notice and ask me who I am (their consciousness asks) although most times they are just terrified and unable to regain control.

(This is where most possession lore comes from)

To suck a huge cock

I know it's wrong, but my fantasy is basically sexual serial killing. Taking absolutely anything I want from a woman without regard for her health or feelings, trash bags in the woods and a huge investigation when they find them all 10 years from now

But in reality i just like girls cuddling me

I love this reaction image BTW. Dat expression.

i bump that

I want to slit someones throat right before they orgasm and have the last thing they feel before they die is my dick pounding them to orgasm,

I'll bite. You have a room just for sex?

kidnap a family and make the parents watch the kids get raped, maybe some different torture as well

Thats actually really hot... Now i have a new desire

DRUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let's pretend we got to do all this stuff in a past life when people could get away with that stuff

People do stuff in fantasy that they wouldn't dream of doing in real life. In fantasy, real world morality doesn't really apply. For those who do it in reality, it takes both parties, and most cases of incest are never admitted to.

Las Drogas

I can help you with that... wait... you said "huge."
Nevermind.

Pues, hay drogas. Hay drogas en la biblioteca.

We all have this fantasy; keep it to yourself and come up with a second fantasy

Parante, por que me gusta el bano. El bano. Si, el bano superior. Se puede? BIBLIOtECA

The weight gain of very young cartoon characters.

And yes, it is this particular scene's fault.

I always got rock hard over the thought of fucking a monster chick.

That's not a fantasy, it's a cry for help.

TOMARROW
tomArrow

Faltamos el bano. Siempre discubrimos lo que fue en la biblioteca: la droga. Mi chiste, con juntos, BI BLI O TE CA.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LA BIBLIO TECA

Lolno
I'm serious.

To arrange a meeting with a relative stranger and fuck in a public place, perhaps a little secluded so we don't get arrested but enough that we could still get stumbled upon. Got a couple of sloots that might be up for it too, living the dream, Sup Forumsros. I should probably have a thread when I do it, hopefully I'll get pics but you know bitches get.

No senior
Pero no
Es cocaina
Es cocaina aaa

Having my sister come home from school while nobody is home and then just rip off her clothes and use her for hours. Eat her ass out in the shower while fingers in her pussy, make her scream in pleasure and carry her around and fuck her in every room in every position i love, cuddle and kiss passionately afterwards and explain our love and just be together

I think it's your brain's fault more than anything.

I'm just sayin. I watched rug rats. I don't want to fuck fat babies.

Raaaaauuuuuuulll

than America gets pulled into WW3 and loses tons of soldiers, leaving a shortage of men in the US. Cue polygamy and modern harems

Forgive me OP

But wasn't your mole on the other side?

Is it mutual?

If it's a cartoon with weight gain, odds are I can fap to it.

El Bano. Se entiendes? Proque la biblioteca.

*pulls out script* It was, it was.

Si entiendo

That was a nice movie
Would destroy his female crush so bad

this intrigues me so much. if the human brain does weird shit like this I cant imagine what aliens are like

You are the best ;)

Right now? no and she has no idea

In my dreams? fucking hell yes i would die and die again from the sheer joy

by day tots normal, only notice the womenz
by night SHOTA AND DICKS

how does one explain this

Aliens might be pretty perverted, considering they've probably seen all our broadcasts.

i mean you never heard about closet fag before?

I would imagine aliens with tentacles would be vacationing on earth constantly

Nothing major. Mine involves this cute chick I worked with. And busting a nut inside her big nose

Richard Lewis dressed like a prince with a mole on his lip.

yeah but that would make sense if i EVER ever got a tinglefunny in my dick over anything irl male ever. i yearn for it, i beg for it, but as much as going gay would be the easy way out it does not appear

why do the dicks only look sexy at midnight

oh i dunno maybe something a little too odd... :3

that's fucking odd, but I'd have to see her nose to be sure

Have a 2 day sleep-intercourse ghostbusters (original) marathon.

i don't have too much weird (my idea of strange is scat/etc). don plenty of voyeurism starting with fucking in a movie theater during not another teen movie (two thumbs up yo).

love role play too. once a girl stuck her finger in the dead zone though..not cool.

*and in 2d

People still get away with it all the time , just go to a 3rd world country and go wild

))((

the kinds of people I want to rape are not in those third world countries, sadly

Mostly straight male (2 on the Kinsey scale)
would love my gf, and a trap version of her in a threesome
shit would be pretty cash

what kind do u want?

breed them yourself. im assuming you mean white and well off

well, get to it

I like to imagine that I can stop time and go around molesting/raping women

Then I resume time and they wonder why they're all fucked

I second this, fuck what I posted, I want this and immunity from STDs/STIs

For a girl to find me attractive

if i was a guy who was unable at getting pussy i imagine this would be me, too.

I have a gf, I just wanna rape women and get away with it, kek

I would like to kidnap a woman and tie her up in my basement all the while acting completely devoid of emotion while around her. I would just feed her and keep her locked up and always keep the same neutral face on, never speaking to her or interacting with her in any way.

Then after about a week of this I go down to her but I bring a big knife with me.

Obviously she is freaking out because I am about to kill her but as I raise the knife I suddenly clutch my head and drop to the ground screaming. I then act like I am fighting over control of my own body and I am winning.

Then I cut her free and scream at her to run and get away while she still can before they take over again.

reading this gave me aids.

well it's mostly about degrading someone whose had it pretty good so far. raping a peasant is so much worse than raping a princess

ah ok, i gotcha

my gf loves it when I "rape" her, with a safeword and everything so it's not really rape
I'd do it for the amusement mostly and for the "wtf happened to me" factor
>inb4 edgy

You're a fuckin fruitcake mate, get yourself a straight jacket and lock yourself in a cold wet cellar. Hopefully the rats will feed you with their rat shit.

You ungodly ratchet fruity tooty new age gimp. Go get your head checked. The only person being possessed is you. Possessed by delusions.

Have a threesome with two trannies. I want to fuck one while the other fucks me in the ass, when I came, we would change to them spit tossing me ending with them dping my ass while playing with my balls.

i want to dress up as hitler and have a chick shit on me

Have done this can confirm, continued in throat, came buckets.

at the beginning of the thread i would criticise you, but now this seems pretty tame

As a woman in her 20s no lie it is to.be raped by a stranger..like id be walkin home n this guy just grabs me n puahes me up against the car n fuks me raw.. or even someoe breaks in with a mask on..just havin him wantin it so bad ughh make me wet

I hope you get raped by an African Elephant with a metal studded condom in the anal cavity all the way up and out your throat. You're a sick little fruity fucker.

Pics?

luckily for society i am too lazy to do anything like that

That's not a fantasy, that's easily achievable. Fuck. I have done this loads of times in all kinds of places. Just take a girl to a midday session at the cinema of some shitty movie. Have sex, easy as.

You are a cancer, cancer has no cure. Your head needs to be cut off.

i wanna do it in a bed
instead of the back of a cop car for $40

Sure but can i fuck your sis first LMAO

And whats the deal with garbage?

No matter what you put in it it always ends up at that same smell.

How does garbage know that this is how it is supposed to smell like?

agreed, thats not a fantasy thats a friday night

That was the most fedora statement i ever seen in my life

"if i wasn't this lazy i couldn't guarantee your safety mrs"

LMAO

gtfo that shit was both hilarious and fucking cringe at the same time, actin like you would do shit unless you were lazy. You couldn't hurt a fly

Underrated hilarious comment

ur weird haha

nigga wat

Also bein forced into a 3some with a strange guy and another chick ..bein forced to eat pussy while im bein fuked

If my head getting cut off i'd atleast have some of that pussy juice fresh out of her in my mouth, gotta go with style you feel me