twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the burned crucified people were literally nobody
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>hairy arm

Can we all agree that this was the most disgusting moment of the episode?

OLD THREAD:

STOP BEING MEAN TO WUN WUN!

battle of the bastards was so much more violent than saving private ryan, truly groundbreaking

How did Arya kill the water that kills people (that aren't no one), when she is not no one?

Thoughts?

What was that? Like a 150 yard shot? With pin point accuracy, right in the fucking heart? Against a thin, moving target? And using a regular straight-limbed bow?

Not even an Olympic archer using a top tier recurve/compound could have hit such a shot with such ease.

So is he actually dead?

how could jon tell who was from his army and who was not? the all looked the same

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>muh saving private ryan
>omg soooo realistick soooo violent and brutall XD

edgy

let's just stand in a clump and let bolton men circle us despite us not being preoccupied with anything

Why don't they just resurrect Rickon?

>Battle of the Bastards is literally the highest rated episode of television on imdb right now

Over 16,000 votes cast and it's rated a perfect 10/10

imdb.com/title/tt4283088/?ref_=ttep_ep9

Where were you when you watched television history being made?

DELETE THIS

>the centre piece of the entire season
>supposed to be the most epic battle ever
>everything is at stake
>open the battle by having the main character stand like a retard in the middle of two cavalary charges and survive without a scratch

These people just cannot write good television. There is no drama in the air once you've watched the main character survive the impossible in the opening SECONDS of the battle.

what does edgy even mean anymore?

Accurate

Not that any of that made a difference:

Not sure if more violent = groundbreaking
Try comparing to medieval battle films. Braveheart was called groundbreaking violence in its day.

We were told the flayed burning corpses would be characters that were recognisable to us.

Why did they lie?

It's not supposed to be good film making. It's just a fucking fantasy flick tv-show, and the battle scene and dragon CGI were still one of the best and realistic ever made.

fucking disgusting that is only exclusively for men

Because he's a pointless and expendable character and nobody really cares that he's dead

Why bother?

FILM AND TV STATUS

[ ] NOT TRANSCENDED
[x] TRANSCENDED

>yfw the Night King will fucking slaughter Jon's army defending the wall because he's a fucking shit tactician

Thorne was right.

strawpoll.me/10533709

strawpoll.me/10533709

strawpoll.me/10533709

Literally arrows falling everywhere.
>lol jon's okay tho :^)))))))))))

Bravo D&D.

Not until I see a body.

> Post yfw you realise Sansa didn't want CIA to arrive in time to face Rickon, because she's already decided in her head that Rickon's dead, and if he doesn't die he has a stronger claim to Winterfell, because he has a PENIS

This pissed me off so much. Because they can't simply not fuck something up, as if Mereen wasn't enough of cringefest already. The battle was still great though.

I did enjoy how Jon spent a portion of the fight getting trampled upon

A Z O R

J O N

C O N F I R M E D

Resurrection powers only work on characters that die off screen

HEY JON THE MAN WHO GAVE ME TO RAMSEY TO BE RAPED POTENTIALLY HAS AN ARMY ON THE WAY?

YOU WANT TO HOLD OF NOW FOR THIS POTENTIAL ARMY?

Reminder en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_dog_story

GRRM is wasted on mongs like you.

>"Valyrian" steel

NO
QYBURN WILL REVIVE HIS HEAD ON THE BODY OF SHAGGYDOG
SO HE WILL BE A DIREWOLF WITH A HUMAN HEAD
NAME WILL BE RAMMYDOG
GET HYPE

They pelted him with a few more arrows, doubly killing him.

War is luck

>sacrificing your cavalry in a battle instead of your infantry
>had 5K men alone last season
>had 6K men with the Karstarks and Umbers this season

So Stannis must have fucked him up bad before he went down, and he's a retarded battle commander that could have been killed by any Northern relief force with cavalry by the end of the battle

That's why you sacrifice infantry instead of cavalry, to give yourself options later in a battle if you need it, which he didn't have once the Vale arrived with heavy cav

Jesus...
This is the first time I actually cringe hard instead of just laughing at Reddit faggotry.
I enjoyed the visuals in the Winterfell battle and I think Jon's part was great, but these people are parodying exaggeration.

so who is the sand sneks of this season? daenarys and her cronies, or the hound and his cronies?

kek'd

>Sansa: You could ask for my advice sometime hurr durr
>Literally never tells Jon that she has an army of 5000 horse riders on the way that would btfo Ramsay's entire force and wouldn't require all of the Wildlings and Stark loyalists risking their lives in battle

WHY WHY WHY

This show is so poorly written it's almost satire

That would have been too interesting for this show.

Was that ever in doubt?

The /Highgarden/ trials next week

Get hype

>repost straight from le reddit

Is there anything sadder than screenshotting your own post and then sharing it in new threads?

are Cersei and Meera the last tolerable female characters in the show ? considering smirkfu dies next week

you don't shit about swords

I don't think this semen slurping show is for me guys

Buzzworded :DDD

kek

reminded me of this which is literally the most ridiculous battle scene i've ever seen

Who is that?

Normies reaction when!!?

one hundred millions dollars

> tfw we missed out on seeing her naked
fucking tommen

Reminder that this is how a beaten victim should look like

fuck off then

>not rickydog

real life is not total war nobody is gonna save up troops because some magical reinforcement might show up

>Jon hanging out in the middle of the calvary and then emergiong perfectly fine

Imagine if the Blackwater episode started with Stannis swimming out to Tyrion's ship full of wildfire, attempt to steer it clear, enduring the explosion on the ship before emerging on the beach and fight his way into King's Landing

More or less the same concept

What does Daenerys hold onto when riding Drogon?

At least the other riders were smart enough to stick saddles on.

>wait for CIA
>bolton scouts see that they don't have numbers advantage anymore
>stay in winterfell as if they were actually not retarded
>win

>Send cavalry as the first to charge them
>Not Infantry
>Not charging them from the flanks once they are occupied in battle
Episode should have been renamed Battle of the Retards, it's like they forgot what Tormund was afraid of just moments ago.

Swords aren't completely unmovable blades you massive retard, otherwise they would either break like ice or be incredibly fucking heavy.

Just finished watching it 30 seconds ago.

Amazed at this episode.

Best in the history of the show.

just like my katana

Hoegardens tongue is yellow as fuck. Whats she been eating?

upvote for you sir xD

what did he mean by this?

>that long take in the battle

daenerys
hound has based thoros and beric

daenerys is absolutely fucking unbearable

>/highgarden/

you mean king's landing

I'm a jonfag and this is hilarious.

She gets her tits out in like the second scene she's ever in

Make-up is expensive. Ketchup is cheap.

He wouldn't see them since they can teleport

Most of these point are acceptable but you have to remember this is TV show. If you want writing that makes sense, read the books. If you wanna see cool battles and shit then the show's for you

yeah but I wanted to see her down below lady parts

She's got some big arms on her and a grip like Tarzan.

reminder that without burning shireen and delaying winter, jon snow wouldn't have even got to winterfell

what other riders

stannis knew his plot armor wasn't thick enough to do that

Let it sit awhile then.

What's the point of having a Game of Thrones general if you faggots don't even use it? There's a dozen GoT threads covering Sup Forums this very moment.

Probably the spikes

they aren't entirely rigid but they don't flop that much

Cersei put your name back on

She was dehydrated

But then Rickon would survive