>using tinder
>got match with 7/10
>we talk alot until we fall asleep
>got her number talk more about social things and work
>she tells me she wants me around her and cuddle and shit
>few days later whe where going too meet
>got on the spot where we would start our date
>nervousasfuck.exe
>she walk up to me i want to hug er but she wantes to give me a kiss kn the cheek
>awkwardly bump into her face
>she asks me where the car is parked
>t-t-t there (stuttering like a retard)
>got jn my car and started drive
>still fucking nervous cant even drive. Normally (driving too slow and stuff)
>tells her she look pretty
>she replied ok thx
>we arive at bowling centrer
>want to throw the ball slide too far , and fell kn my face
>whe was like lauging nervously
>she gets a strike and want her to give highfive
>she grabs my hand and im like wtf is this and pull my hand back
>make a joke of my wooden watch , she was like. Errr kden
>date is over and bring her back to the station
>we smoked a cig and said goodbye
>driving home got a text
>she ask me if i was home already
>thinking nice she wants me , tell her almost
>come home t, we talked a little , tell her i go to bed
>next dat send her text , she reads it doesnt reply
>thinking i fucked it up
>thinkin fuck this shit

So this was my first ever date and i fucked it up so much , home much of a retarded faggot am i ?

Try texting her one more time. If no response give up. Women are fickle and if she's willing to completely ghost her fuck her she's not worth it.

when was it?, you can just explain this and im sure she will understand

November 1st

If ur good lookin enuff u can almost get away with anythin

fucking get her you faggot, most girls will probably think thats cute either way

Maybe i just need to accept the fact that im too shy and socially awkward

dude if it was your first date ever it's normal it was like that, You didn't fucked up (well maybe a little), you learned a lot of things. Just tell her what you acted like that, is she doesn't care she's not worth it

you just need to get used to her, eventually you will open up and be less socially awkward, its worth a shot mang

Thanks Sup Forumsro i will so that and if she doesnt care she is not worth it

fuck that mate
if she replies and is willing to meet you again, do it
when you are around her more, you will eventually become relaxed and not insecure.
that's when she sees the real you

if she doesn't like you after that, forget it and move on

godspeed fam

this is true i once peed on a girl and then she cried still let me fuck after that though

Cant thank u guys enough i went from sad to happy again , i will text her and see what happens

I had the same prob man, but it was a 10/10 girl i knew beforehand. Then as i hung out more, i started to get rid of my shyness and anxiety. Then it worked out, and i was able to start a relationship. It REALLY is worth a shot.

don't user just say fuck it you done goofed you'll get it next time don't try to get sympathy pussy

no need to be sad man, if it doesn't work she isnt the one for you, just move on

even for people being too shy there is always someone who'll not judding and fully accept how/who you are. Stop saying things like "i'm too shy" and "i'm socially hawkard", you're you and that's all that matters.
don't let women bring you down for "nothing"

I just need to get over my insecurity i geuss

>being nervous around women
Go see some strippers and don't stop until you're comfortable around women.

Pretty retarded, keep at it and you'll get better. It's a lot of fucking work though. Also, lie about everything and don't waste your time on the ones who aren't ready to bang. She was, probably got someone else to do it instead.

yeah totally, fuck improving yourself dude.

either work on your anxiety or fuck uglier girls

Are you 14?

dude, you went on fucking date my man. Who gives a flying fuck if you fucked it up. You straight up killed it, do it again, meet some other girl. Keep it up, don't fucking give up. Ghost that bitch and move on. Don't fall in love, don't be that 4channer that falls in love, fails miserably and then comes back to tell us some gay ass story ofyou getting used.

No why

>4channer
>current year
i'm out, good luck with your thread OP

You sound young but that may just be the inexperience with women. They're just human beings with vaginas. Nothin' to worry about

Seems like she might have wanted you to fuck her first night. But you didn't so she moved on? It's Tinder girls.. could have been more shallow than you thought. If that's the case you can't blame yourself. Personal I would have rather not fucked her if she only wanted some cock for a minute.

Oh no im just insecure got bullied for like 5 years straight for no reason , and i have hard tine writing in english and i had relationship for 5 years (never went on date tho) be she cheated like 5 times on me

Got it

Take this, i think you need to replenish your supplies

apologize for being awkward and say you like her and want to meet up again

Good looks = good life & happiness
Welcome to the genetic lottery.
You get one roll, and accept the odds for 80 years lmao.

Are you in Aus ?

No.

got jn car?????? wtf is jn?

Dude, first dates can often go bad. If she's not gonna bother replying after that then she's not worth the hassle anyway. Message her again, also be honest and tell her your thoughts on the first date