Multiball

>allow hand checking and hip checks
>flopping is penalized with a 3 game suspension
>build walls so there isnt any out of bounds
>remove offsides
>goalies can tackle

>Give managers 1/2 challenges per half
>PAUSE THE FUCKING CLOCK DURING SUBSTITUTIONS OR INJURIES
>allow Refs to review Penalty/free kicks during set up, since it takes at least 20-30 seconds anyway

whats a half challenge?

like our football, let managers have a limited number of challenges per 45' to see if a penalty was actually deserving or if it was flopping

what i meant by half challenge means you can throw the flag but the officials wont actually review it. i just like flags

multiball would be fucking insane

there has to have been 22 people at one point in history that tried multiball

>allow them to pick up the ball
>have them start with one team on offense and one on defense
>Play on a 100 yard field
>4 downs to get 10 yards
>goal is to get to the opposite end of the field
>6 points if you do that
>after you score you can either do another play for 2 points or kick it through two poles for 1 point
>defense is trying to tackle the offensive player with the ball
>Trying to force a turnover on downs or intercept the ball
>everyone wears protective gear because everyone who is playing is a 6'6'' 300lbs negroid who runs a 4.4 40 and has no sense of personal well-being

Y'know, ya might be onto something here

wtf i love soccer now

Extend the edges of the 18 yard box in each direction - out to the touchline and up the pitch to the other 18 yard box.

This will create four corner boxes, plus two rectangular areas at the sides, running up the middle of the pitch. These new sections will be used, in addition to area inside the centre circle.

>two middle side areas
These areas will now be one touch football only.

>four corner areas
The four corner boxes will now be known as Death Zones.

In the Death Zone, fouls can be committed and the referee will blow for them, but the referee cannot show a red or yellow card. If you enter the Death Zone, in pursuit of a bouncing ball, charging in at the same time you know an opposition player will be too, then you do so knowing anything could await you, and knowing there will be pain.

Over time, only the hardiest players will venture in and the best teams will have both a champion Death Zone Defender and Attacker in their team, who must both become fearless warriors.

The fans go crazy whenever the players go into the Death Zone - and as thethe fans in the corner of the ground become accustomed to the Death Zone, they will become thirstier and thirstier for blood (apart from one of the Death Zones, which will be covered by the away section in every stadium). This will lead to the Death Zone become the ultimate sporting arena, the pinnacle of manliness, where skill must meld with unflinching brutality and a genuine love for violence

>centre circle
This area will now be headers only

>ok
>yes
>ok
>ameritards showing their udder lack of understanding of the game
>they already can

what do we waych between plays?

>lack of understanding
probablt. all i know is i always see goals be removed for offsides and i can never tell why. seems like a dumb rule to keep it low scoring
>goalies can tackle
what? literally never seen this. id watch a fuckton more soccer if this happened. im calling bullshit tho

instead of making the uniforms commercials we let teams design whatever they like. then put ads in between plays while viewers piss/make a beer run

You eat.
Like a true american

>Cavani will never play for Cavan

You know Cherry Picking in pickup basketball? Where one guy just stays by his goal so when his team gets the ball they just pass it to him for an easy basket?

Offsides is to prevent that.

>full court pick up games
ya thats why nba players just designate a player to stand by their own goal.... o wait

only german goalies can tackle
youtube.com/watch?v=14WDjvsxCQk
youtube.com/watch?v=tGq7VcaHoqo

It was an example to explain the offsides rule you sperg.

>both end in players carted off the field
pussies that was hardly a hit

pretty shitty example

Not really. You're just too autistic relate similar ideas.

If an NBA team only sent 4 men for D they would get scored on every play and the cherry picker would be worthless. Pickup teams can sometimes manage a 4 man zone.

>not the dude your arguing with
thats the problem though their not similar. You should have said hockey but even then i think it would be more interesting to watch without the rule

Removing offsides from soccer would do literally nothing good for the game though.

>handegg
>a sport

pick one

and no, I dont watch football/soccer

well thats like your opinion man

No one cares about you Portugal.

Jeffrey Schlupp would win the Golden Boot every single season

I like this

Would watch/10

>HOW TO FIX SOCCER
Should this be in an Italy thread on Sup Forums?

Encourage contact. Only card egregious fouls.

Penalize diving & the meme dies.

Hockey did it. Except Montreal.

Just make all draws penalty shootouts so teams like Chelsea/United get punished for parking the bus and normies get a show.

>Hockey did it

It's seldom called, and it's never called against league favorites.

good idea lad