ITT share your experiences at the mental hospital. AMA, been institutionalized 3 times

ITT share your experiences at the mental hospital. AMA, been institutionalized 3 times.

Was in a couple times at a Naval hospital, was forced to share a room with this giant fat black manchild who talked to himself and the wall when he wasn't floating around the ward braindead. I once awoke from a nap to find him telling the wall "I'm not gay I'm just white" in a very effeminate voice. He also liked to poo everywhere but the toilet.

Sharing a room is the worst thing about being institutionalized. I shared a room with a guy who would usually just laugh all the time to hisself and mumble. but sometimes would start crying saying things like, no daddy why would you do that to a little boy.

Eating in a room with abunch of crazy people sucks too. The same guy would shovel food in his mouth so fast and make disgusting noises and start choking everyday.

[AHS theme plays]

Was in a couple of times myself. Semi-sexual stuff. Nothing too weird so don't judge me, user. It's not my fault she told me she was 18 when she was 15. Anyway, the hospital was actually a lot better than the place I had come from so it didn't rustle my jimmies too bad. Just had to sit around a lot of the time and listen to bullshit nurses, play some cards, and we had those stupid group sessions like everybody else. Not a lot of talking, some arguments sometimes I just kept quiet and laughed at the absurdity of it all. If it wasn't for the cigarettes we were allowed to have I would've gone fucking nuts. Most of the people were douchebags, including the other patients, but my man Chief was a pretty OK guy. Even helped me out a lot later on. Got in trouble a few times, pissed a lot of people off, but things are better now. A lot better.

are you jack nicholson?

Just curious what kind of mental issues you had? You make it sound like you got in trouble and went for an insanity plea.

3 whole times huh?
Bitch ive been on 5150s 20+ times and done time in 4 state run mental facilities.

The last 2 have kicked me out for "over crowding" even though i used to smear my shit all over myself and throw it on the guards.

now im here hanging out with you Sup Forumstards

Did your therapist turn you in? Why did the law get involved?

Fun fact: people think that therapists can't testify against a client in the same manner a lawyer can't, but if you tell your therapist about crimes you've committed/plan to commit most of them will fuck you over.

talking from experience.

the night i got locked up, there was a nurse fresh out of med school there to check me in and interview me. she was fuckin hot, lean, blonde. i laid down on my bed, she sat so her ass was basically ontop of my chest.
flirted the entirety of the interview. was really hoping she stayed but i never saw her again. i got some obese bitch the rest of the time. i still wonder if she left on purpose, or if she was pulled off my case, or just a normal rotation.
other than that, yeah everyone there is either a retard or a feces flinging ape.
the room i was in had a gay guy whos family hated him for being gay. a black guy who wasnt even suicidal, he got caught with a fuck ton of drugs and cut himself to avoid jail. and some retard who was stealing soap from all the rooms and stuffing it under his mattress

He thinks he's McMurphy, is all

How can you be sure you were in a mental hospital nutjob?

Someone was sharing a room with you guys.

I'm an RN and I've worked in a county-run inpatient psych facility. Most of the patients were just pathetic 20 somethings with suicidal thoughts. There were some patients that were truly crazy and they were fascinating. But most were mostly sane - just whiny and manipulative.

Wasn't bad. Ended up fucking this super schizo chick.

>inplying 30s+ repeat customers arent pathetic
>implying "truly crazy"potatoes with no chance at life deserve resources to be helped more than someone who is just "whiney" and has a chance at society
your elitism and hatred blind you

Some beer, snacks/pizza, and Runescape.

AMA

I reguarly talk with Avril Lavigne, mostly on snapchat

No nudes, but she showed herself in bras and panties plenty of times before she started going out with that faggot joe carbonpizza

Just LMFAO at mental midgets who find their way into institutions

Ok

Where are the fucking pics??

I wasn't implying anyone deserved to be helped more. I felt like most of the younger people there didn't need to be there. Most of them were discharged back into society. I worked there when they decided, on a Wednesday, that smoking was no longer allowed. That was a rough time. Lots of fights.

>I can't show them in case she sees

I'm calling this right now

what? what instution allows that? god that sounds like heaven compared to where i've been

I cant save pics on snapchat

I got put into a mental institution because my Mother thought there was something psychologically wrong with me. I can't experience emotions like sadness or depression. I can experience anger and happiness but that's about it. I can't relate with other people who feel guilty, sad or depressed.

I can't feel guilt for any of the things I do and even though I see something wrong with some of them, I don't care. I wasn't lighting things on fire or killing animals but my Mother was convinced I had something wrong with me so therapist after therapist and after nothing turned up, somehow I spent a month in a mental institution.

It was such a waste of time. I had to spend day after day trying to convince some pompous asshole that I was fine and not a danger to society. I'm still convinced to this day that I'm adopted because I refuse to believe I share my Mother's bloodline. She's such a god damn idiot and lacks any kind of cognitive thought process.

I had a nice steady (well paying) job that I lost and the girl I was talking to got word of me "going crazy", so she understandably blocked me and never talked to me again.

Jump to the current: She now has 6 dogs in her house that shit and piss everywhere. She doesn't train them or even attempt to take them outside. She spends hundreds a month on paper towels and cleaning supplies.

Only realized it at chief

This is interesting. Keep the stories coming guys.

lets be honest, mental wards are babysitting places not rehabilitation. sometimes a suicidal thought 20 something needs a break from reality.
if anyone SHOULD be there, its the peoole who can be helped not the potatoes.

"didnt deserve" "needs to be there" semantics to hide your hatred.

i am sensing you are one of them whineys

yea the techincal term for this is "dumb narcissistic asshole"

and by the way you talk, you sound completely deluded and trying hard to suppress something. i think your mom was right

Illogical people cannot process logic. It's not because they're too ignorant to believe something, their brains literally cannot process or comprehend it.

Also, maybe she got really lonely. Some people get cats, some people hoard dogs or collect objects to hoard other things. My parents were crazy religious freaks who'd ground me all the time for doing stuff like drinking, sneaking out to parties, etc. I never had to see a therapist though.

Then iI'm gonna have to kill my therapist. Oh well I told him time one you try to pick me away I'll fucking kill you your family and friends but that's only if you try to lock me away. Your move dickshit. Your horrible sub human shit self wants to put me in a room for that but if you do I'll fucking kill you if you don't do that we can talk. It's up to you what I do faggot ass bitch shit

yes i am a "whiney"
when i went to college and my gf and i split, she killed herself. i still loved her and needed a break from life for a week cunt. so i spent a week in the psych wing of a hospital and calmed myself. now i work as an engineer and im not sure i couldve finished school if i didnt have that help. if psych wards can help people with no where else to go & just need a break, then thats a good use for them

>you sound completely deluded and trying hard to suppress something
Like what?

I'm not narcissistic at all. I don't really give a shit how I look or how I appear to others. I don't walk around looking like a bum or slob but I also don't go out of my way to impress others with my appearance to make myself look good.

She lives with my sister who is 17 years old, never changes her clothes and refuses to get a driver's license or a job. She looks like a serial killer and lets her disgusting unwashed hair hang in front of her face all day. My entire family is kind of a shit show.

#Trump2016

Anyone had shock therapy before? Weird experience, kinda like having a seizure. After a few treatments you start having memory problems.

how was the 15 yo pusi lul

>i used to smear my shit all over myself and throw it on the guards
I always wonder about people like this. Don't they ever think to themselves, "you know what? I probably belong here."

Mr clean
Mr clean
put soap bars under his bed

you dont need to impress others to be a narcissist. narcissists only care about themselves which is bang on from what youve said. only feeling selfish emotions is a disorder retard.
the way you talk is exactly how fuckers who shoot up nightclubs talk. "everyone us a goddamn idiot, i have a job!!!!!"

I would have killed a orderly over no smoking. Would've ripped his cock right off and choked him with it.

The best part of that season was Hot Nun.

>and some retard who was stealing soap from all the rooms and stuffing it under his mattress

I'm not sure you're the right person to talk to. You don't seem to have great reading comprehension and have trouble understanding things.

Feeling selfish emotions isn't a disorder all on its own. It may be a quality of sociopathy or psychopathy but that doesn't mean you have a mental disorder.

How exactly do people who go on shooting rampages talk? I'd love to know what kind of vernacular they have and maybe you could pass this information along to the FBI. It'd prevent a lot of shootings in the future.

People who commit acts like that don't have one particular way of thinking or any kind of particular mindset. There's a wide number of reasons people end up doing something like that.

I'm an RN in corrections but I've done stints in mental health and you suck. You find patients 'fascinating'? Get off your fucking horse cunt. I've never met a patient that I didn't think should be in there. Have more empathy for your patients shit head, you don't know what they're thinking or feeing and they're not there to fucking amuse you. There's so many cunts like you in the system, it makes me want to quit out of shame.

Like me except if kill you for hitting the innocent animals of this world. You should have hurt people that deserved it not cute animals. I want to go to the horrible people of the world and torture them to death in front of the world by the billions pain blood suffering for if you don't see the path and do what Is right. Do the right thing or die. People dont see that it is the only way to develop mankind. Kill the evil and greedy and corrupt. Praise and aid the kind.

Underrated post

Woah, lots of edgy teenage "psychos" in this thread.

So your answer to cruelty is more cruelty?

You should be locked away, you faggot edgelord. End yourself.

Didn't he say he didn't kill animals or am I reading it wrong?

This thread turned into edgy teens saying "lol im a psychoo look at me im so edgy" real fast

A girl in the hospital I was in got ECT, she came out like a zombie. Just sat in a chair for hours doing nothing.

We only do it to get back at the professionals that wantbus picked away forever. If they try that shit on me I'll be ready with some kinddbof self destruct device I'll surgically implant into my body "bitch fuck with me I got a bomb I my belly fucking try me I'll go boom you fucking CUNT fuck bitch you wanna fuck with me I'll eat your goddamn family and force the puke of it up your ass"

Not crazy more like trolling

What else do you expect from Sup Forums? The majority demographic is freshman and junior High Schoolers. Start a "rate yourself" thread and watch as everyone rates themselves 10/10 intelligence, 0/10 financially stable and 2/10 looks.

yea i got sent to one by my mom i had bought a copy of mein kampf she was so scared that i was a Nazi that she told tons of people i was trying to kill myself so id get locked up ended up meeting some real Nazis and we talked about the book for the week i was there than my dad got me out all in all it wasn't that bad

I've been in around 6 times. I go in when I need to. Got it down pretty solid now. Most of the time I stay in my room and read, other times I'll clean up the common areas, good manners when interacting with staff. A couple of days of this, I'll request a private room and I always get it. Then I just wait out my time, keep a low profile and take my meds like a good boy.

god damn,I get anxious just thinking about a room full of crazy people.

>complains about other people in the mentally retarded hospital
>was one of those mentally retarded patients

kys

When I was in the hospital, some fat ugly bulldyke would always sit next to me and ask if my dad molested me

I wish I could get a private room. I know I need to go back to the mental hospital but I cant stand rooming with fucking weirdos.

So like me at work

ONLY CRUELTY TO THE CRUEL
ONLY MURDER THE MURDERERS
Thats right dammit not wrong. The only way to get rid of the horrible people in the world is to show them that if they aren't good we'll kill them. Then they WILL change and be good I they WILL for and we wont have to deal with them ruining the world with their selfish fascist Nazi fagshit actions. If you arent paet of the solution YOU FUCKING DIE NOW BE GOOD - BE GOOD NOW IT I'LL FUCKING KKILL YOU. THEN THEY TURN GOOD HELP PEOPLE OR I KILL THEM AND THEY DON'T HURT ANyoNE ANYMORE

did we go back to the 50s we got fucking Hillary Clinton blaming the Russians for everything now this guys talking about chock therapy

Oh yeah wasnt is in there my bad

feeling only selfish things IS a disorder. its called narcissism like i said. it also proves that you are lacking the ability to conprehend and interpret the world beyond yourself. so you are dumb. you are lacking.

how do people who go on shooting ranpages talk? look up an elliot rogers video or whoever else. you will see clear patterns that match what youve posted. self absorbtion, dehumanizing others as idiots and inferior, lack of empathy, lack of understanding how others think, etc

ex) youre very angry at your mother. a reasonable person would understand why she did what she did and move on. gotten over it but you harbor hatred when she has acted understandably

the fbi already understands this. thats why they hire behavioral profilers. so they can stop potential threats. which they do all the time but media rarely covers it.

Lay of the dex

I admitted myself when i was 19 because of a ptsd episode i had. At 16 i was robbed at gun point by three guys. They ended up stabbing me and shooting my hip. When i went to the mental hosptial i shared a room with a guy who had a serious cutting problem. His one arm had stetches on it and a cloth wrap covering it up. I remember him always pretending to take the medicine and hiding it under his tongue or something. One night i remember watching him spit them out in a toliet and he started ripping out his stetches. The bathroom was a mess and he started wipping his blood all over the walls. They later transported him to a different hospital or a different floor and i spent the rest of my time drawing and being extremely numb for the medicine

I enjoy a good bar of soap. I got rid of all the liquid soap in my house and went all bar.

More like I genuinely want to kill you by ripping your balls off and putting them in your eyesockets and taking your eyes and shoving them up your ass. Then peeling off your fingernails, breaking your bones little by little through your whole body, carve you up rub hit sauce in the wounds kill out your guts and shove your own guts down your throat. And your whole family will watch and I'll make IT clear that it's your fault for being a cuntwagon

You are clearly on drugs but i mostly agree, and "Only cruelty to the cruel, Only murder the murderers" is a catchphrase that will probably stick with me till the day i die
picture unrelated

>Been 5150d 4 times and went in voluntarily 3 times.
>Been to 4 different "behavioural health" facilities.

AMA

Im 24 and neverhad my does kiss yet. I want to kill all the bad people and work torwards killing God and taking his place as ruler of reality. Then I can be God NOT PLAY FOR FUCK PLAYING GOD FUCKING
BE
God

Do you still take the medicine? Did you ever have a benefit from it? My doctors tried me on alot different medicines over a year but nothing has helped me so far.

Schizo reporting in. Was institutionalized, against my will at that time, two times in my life. Both times I was locked up for about two months.

Last time, at the beginning at least, I wasn't too cooperative, and I'm a big heavy guy- they needed the whole team, about ten people or more to pin me down and treat me with heavy sedatives in order to get me into the isolation cell. Then I went into catatonia for about a week, scared the shit out of them, and after that I behaved and got out of the isolation cell and got to meet many interesting folks.
I was pretty preoccupied with being God and that whole jazz though, so I wasn't too much out to make new friends, still I got well enough along with my new mates in there, food was good, time went by, I got my freedom back little step by little, after a month or so I could go out for walks for an hour if I promised to be back on time, then I could go out for two hours, then a whole day in the city or in my flat, until they released me completely. Until next time.

That's it in a nutshell, mental hospitals are surprisingly boring, but if you want to, ask me questions, maybe there's more interesting tales to tell, I'll keep lurking in this thread.

So your mom put you in there cause you have intrests and now your a Nazi wow should have killed her before HER DECISIONS MADE YOU A NAZI GPS I WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOUR FUCKING MOM AT NEEDS TO DIE SO OTHERS FON GET HURT
Isorry sorry haven't had some weed yet today so me ANGER is rape god to death level anger

I've never been in any mental hospital.

wow. how did you escape?

dude calm the fuck down go masturbate or somthing

>I'm an RN

suuuuree you are sweety, of course.

No i stopped taking my medicine at 21. The only thing that honestly helps my ptsd episodes is medical marijuana as weird as it sounds. I didnt believe it would help at first but now thats the only way i dont have flashbacks and start freaking out. I hope that helps

Both should be exterminated. You should be killed as well, for being such a god damned faggot.

Yeah they are extremely boring, I needed to stay in there but pretended to be normal and take my meds/say I was doing better because the environment is just nowhere I want to be. What kind of issues do you experience currently or recently from being a schizo?

Fake and gay. KYS faggit!

8/10 would let this guy be my psych

FUCKER IN NOT
REPEAT
Not ON DRUGS THAT'S THE ISSUE WHEN IVE HAD A WEED SMOKE I am capable of controlling my insanely massive anger but without it I be so mad my body starts shaking and flailing and I usually crap my pants and puke up from the intense painful anger. I start screaming in gibberish like WARBASTERKAVINKAMULABURSASASSASASASAWRREWERETUTUTURADGABADGOOGABOOGLYBOOGLYPOOTEPSEKWALLAMANGODEADFRE

Clearly you are still a massive faggot, so you need to go back in. Fuck off and KYS faggot.

Meds made me gain weight, other than that I can't complain though. I don't have any symptoms thanks to the meds. Can't work though like many schizos and live of disability. It's a different kind of life than I ever imagined. Mostly boring.

No, I never took medicine, but I did take several cock in the ass. They just assumed I was gay and released me. They don't know I'm secretly a gender-queer, inverted, massive gay faggot.

I was an exhibitionist. I used to whip it out on just about anyone that was female. I got put in several places, including jail several times, and I never really stopped, until I got married, and then it took a bit for me to get used to not springing it on women. I still have thoughts, but I never do it. It took years to control it. I have those memories, forever now. Don't really know if that's good or bad, I still fap about them.

Spent 10 days in one a year and a half ago for trying to off myself. It was supposed to be a 72 hour hold.

I've got chronic pain due to some spine issues. Was on a 4 year morphine run that I spent the last one at 285 mg's a day.
Got tired of being addicted, treated like a drug seeker, and still in pain so I self detoxed at a rate of -10 mg's a day because 2 Dr's wouldn't help me go a safer route.

The intake nurse at the ER fucked with me and Security knew it so they didn't hassle me. He wrote false info on my chart about a non-existing back surgery (which I didn't know until later) that 4 other Dr's also charted. PROTIP - you can't change your medical records without going to Court.

My initial assessment was 4 questions: my name, if I felt like hurting myself, if I felt like hurting others, and if I had family. Dx'd as bipolar. Having dealt with my wife's bipolar for so long I knew I wasn't and just needed to clear my head from all the years of that morphine. Rx'd Prozac and refused it.

From Sunday PM until Friday PM I was on the Hospital side getting my insurance bled. That time didn't count against my 72 hour hold. It wasn't until my fam notified them that they would get an Attorney involved if they didn't process me.The reasons they were giving my fam to keep me there was to stabilize me physically and when fam forced them to provide my test results they found out I should have been move to the Psych Ward sooner.
So I was at 5:00 Friday PM on a holiday weekend knowing I wouldn't see the real Shrink until sometime on Tuesday. but I would be evaluated within 24 hours.

I saw the Dr at 6:00 PM on Saturday. It was then I found out I had this alleged back surgery that the other Drs documented.
At 10:00 PM the Shrink wanted to see me. I told the nurse to tell him to "Get fucked" and refused to go.
I was still refusing the Prozac that they were trying to convince me that I needed.

cont...

Thay also made you very gay. Just ask your boyfriend.

you fucking doublenigger I'm not shitting you here, this was my stay at the local mental hospital two years ago.

I cheaply lied my way out with no effort after 3 days oo being there for suicide attempt. Docs didn't give a shit so I put on the most clearly fake smile in the universe and said. No I'm fine i just had an episode due to stress boom they let out no problem . Such horrible doctors I should really kill them for letting me go since they made a dangerous unsafe decision to let me go in under the minimum holding time.

...cont
The doctor came to see me anyway and said that he would not get fucked, but he would fuck me. He flipped me over and did me dry. He then busted my stitches and came in my wound.

Sounds like the doctor's detoxed you nicely! Most doctors only give clonidine 0.1 mcg for opiate detox. Otherwise it's essentially cold turkey. They should not have given you any morphine from the start of your admission you ungrateful fuck.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

KYS faggot!

That goes away. It can pull you out of the darkest depression though.