Hillary's emails have done too much damage and she won't be able to recover in 4 days. Her support is declining...

Hillary's emails have done too much damage and she won't be able to recover in 4 days. Her support is declining, only weak feminist landwhales, niggers and a few spics remain. How does it feel to have to submit to the glorious Trump, shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZmIm7lF4mo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/
observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life?src=ilaw
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit i don't care about any stupid email protocols

Putin's lapdog isn't going to win, despite offering Assange a full pardon and Comey a promotion in exchange for their help.

As far as i see it (And i don't even live in America)

>Trump=Idiot
>Hillary=War

This.

You don't deserve voting rights if you're stupid enough to vote for Hillary.

>putin's lapdog
>feds found no actual connections when they looked into the accusation
Wanting to be friendly instead of trying to continue cold war tier bullshit does not make you a lapdog.

this

Putin's riding Trump like the little bitch he is.

e-mail is the only ammo that trump has. There is a list of shit to choose from the shit that trump has done. Its over for trump get over it. He has lost already they just have to announce it. Plus with trump losing may have just saved your shit life along with all the other trump shit supporters. Be grateful he won't be president your inbred family would be dead.

>spics
A group of them were at her Florida rally the other day, yelling hillary for prison. She lost them too.
>blacks
Most I know don't like either one so they're not voting.

Remember that deal she facilitated for selling 20% of the US uranium supply to Russia while she was SOS? Who's the lapdog?

Explain the outrage over the email.

You can't.

Hillary isn't great but its fucking sad at this point a mutt is would be a better president than trump.. even mark cuban was for trump now cuban wants trump to die a horrible death.

>said the Hillary supporter

>saved my life
Wanting to be alive in 2016

I don't know why you Americans think your vote counts. Shit is rigged in your country and you have a veneer of democracy covering the actual hereditary monarchy that your government has become.
Illusion of freedom

I hate this "nazi salute" shit, take a well timed picture of literally anyone waving with their arm outstretched and you can pass it off as a nazi salute.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZmIm7lF4mo

I mean, you don't see Hillary supporter giving any Nazi shit unlike trump rallies.

Um? what. They're giving a nazi salute you moron at trump rallies... are you a fucking retard? Don't, I already know the answer.

She must of been at a trump rally.

No it was people learning of her Thatcher like policies towards coal miners, that even pissed off britfags they fuckin hated her but she was in power because of an elite few...

>Bombs trump office in ny
>Blocks high ways
>Riots at trump rallies
TRUMP SAID SOMETHING RACIST

You have understand, trump supporters are simple minded. He says anything for the people to think hes going to make America great again and hes going to start by building a wall instead of jobs.. amazing.. hes really going to bring everyone to there knee's including china? chinese make his shirts and hes making jobs for Americans? Tell me something.. why are trump supporters fucking idiots?

>Trump supporters are simple minded
Meanwhile Hilary's supporters chimp out across the country

>doesnt care about widespread government corruption.

>Trump=Idiot

please elaborate

Why do you dipshits keep posting a silk tie made in china as if it's some serious thing that it was made in a place that was known for centuries as the place where silk comes from?

he is a business man, he uses the system like every business man would. Its a system that Hillary voted for, supported and helped creating.

He knows the system, and he has promised to change the system if elected potus.

he will make America great again.

id•i•ot (ĭdˈē-ət)►

n.
A foolish or stupid person.
n.
A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

You still haven't answered the question. Sounds like a in denial trump supporter 100% retarded. I'm a Hillary supporter graduated from college workout on the daily help out the community and are kind to everyone and I'm am the person to judge a kind of people which are trump supporters they're truly garbage and need to be weeded out from America. trump and his supporters are a embarrassment to the US and to the infinite universe.

HURR DURR, GUD TROLL RESPONZ

why do you support government corruption?

Ive worked on email on gov accounts for years, she sent Top Secret information from her personal server. Id have been sacked and had my clearance revoked at a minimum if I did that.

It's funny because trump supporters hate Jews. Jew's are all about business but Hitler and his simple minded nazi pussies followed this retard why? because they weren't good at business so they hated the people that were. So don't talk about he's a business man and trying to make America great again. America is what you make it.. you can because more rich than trump but most people have a lot of excuses to keep them down. trump came from money and he's lost it all and borrowed funds from the mob yet his supporter choose to remain in denial. You can only show stupid the right way but stupid will always choose to be stupid aka trump supporters.

dubs for trump

Like I stated, you can teach stupid... stupid is called stupid for a reason. In this case stupid is equaled to trump and his supporters. Its fucking sad how many stupid people are in America it really is.

The basis of how you approach this argument of yours is truly fucktarded. All you have done is perpetuate what people already think about the left when unable to say anything logical they revert to some 5th grade tier ad hominem (as presented).
> Hurr dur dur you haven't answered the question
what the fuck even is your question?
tl;dr stay mad but try and git gud.

He could have invested the money in bonds and stock and made much more money. But no, trough trial and error he created a large business that also created thousands of jobs.

btw I am Jewish

KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

"We want Hillary Clinton to win."

Total money given to Hillary Campaign by the KKK: $20,000.00

Total money given to Donald Trump by the KKK: $0.00

You're an idiot if you think the KKK supports Trump.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

Ok.

But why do you support government corruption?

yea but you see them beat up an homeless old negro lady protecting the trump star

Wikileaks emails exposes:

Peter Kadzik, Justice Dept Assistant Adjunct General, sent private gmail, NOT his official email, to Podesta days prior warning of upcoming email investigation.

John Podesta "He kept me out of jail once."

March 2: John Podesta "We need to dump these emails."

35,000 emails under subpoena from the FBI magically go missing.

Hmmmm.

This is the reason that 100 FBI agents have threatened to walk out and quit if they don't get an indictment this time. There are piles of evidence and the only thing that stopped them the first time was DoJ corruption. Keep up, kiddos.

You're not going to win any arguments on opinion by acting like a high and mighty douchebag you know. If you were really college educated I'd expect better. It feels like I'm watching a 6 year old "argue". All you do is insult and make blatantly stupid claims.

I sincerely hope you're just playing le ebin trololol because otherwise you're a glorious dipshit.

Getting fired from job != FBI indictment and federal prison.

Too bad hes going to get arrested soon for not paying taxes and all those jobs will be lost because he such a "good business man" simple minded fool.

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

Democrats are the dumbest fucking hypocrites on the planet and it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad that a few people still believe their lies for some reason.

It's ironic that the Democrats favorite label to throw on someone is "racist." How many times have you heard these dipshits say this about Trump in the past 6 months?

This guy Benjamin R. Barber, one of the top 20 single contributors to the Hillary campaign sounds....sane?

"Blacks are just like the jewish guards in concentration camps who tried to save their own skins by helping Nazis kill other Jews. Blacks are seriously fucked in the head."

Holy shit. I guess that's just another example of that liberal double-standard we all know so well.

Democrats are the most racist assholes you're ever going to see. It's funny they're so fond of using the word "racist" when talking about OTHER people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/

Um? ooooooooook. take to medicate yourself again. trump supporters = mentally ill.

no point in linking articles and evidence to Hillarys sheep.

No matter what kind of hard evidence you present of her corruption and mishandling of classified information, they will support her.

awwwwwwww did the thin skin get butt hurt? what are you going to do when trump loses the election? and he will lose. He has no chance just like in the debates ;)

whos trying to win a argument you moron lol. Stupid trump supporters will always remain stupid as fuck. Sad as shit.

Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake OR that they're from Russia.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

So.... what's the deal with the emails again?

Who is James O'keefe

He legally used loopholes put there by corrupt government.

Too bad Crooked Hillary is going to prison for life because of corruption you simple minded fool.

Wikileaks gonna get you

She's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

Who're you going to pick for your NFL team? The eager quarterback straight out of college with a track record of collegiate wins (trump) or a washed up QB that's been in the NFL for 20 years who has a track record of choking and dropping the ball whenever you need to score a touchdown (hillary)?

>James O'keefe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

here you go you idiot.

I'll take that as "LOL I AM THE BESTEST TROLL EVAR!!!42!! U NETTLED BRAH!!111!!five!!!"

>He legally used loopholes put there by corrupt government.

sounds like jail time for me ;) he's going to be arrested and for a long ass time too I can't wait. Record yourself crying saying leave trump alone wahhhhh =(.....

And how is Trump not war?
This guy fires nukes if he gets out of the wrong side of the bed or if a saudi posts a mean tweet

Was responding to user who 'doesnt care about protocols', my point being there are repercussions for regular people for what was uncovered in that one investigation. I've not commented on anything else.

Fuck Trump fuck emails fuck you

new batches incoming

Damn, trump supporter located. very much retarded.

I just bet $50 on 3/1 odds for trump. So exited for him to win, even though i fucking hate him

>He LEGALLY

how does this sound like jailtime?

>This guy fires nukes if he gets out of the wrong side of the bed or if a saudi posts a mean tweet
Uh...when?

Democrat supporters are CAUGHT red-handed admitting to rigging the elections and bussing people in over state lines to vote multiple times and what do the HRC supporters fall back on to discredit the truth right in front of their faces?
Character assassination.
They claim that because O'Keefe has a criminal record he can't be trusted, his word means nothing, the video evidence is obviously fraudulent. But WAIT...doesn't the MAIN criminal in the videos ALSO have a criminal record?

Oh right...Robert Creamer.

On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.[9] In August 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty for writing checks with insufficient funds. Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

On April 5, 2006, Creamer was sentenced to five months in prison and 11 months of house arrest.[14] Creamer served his five-month incarceration at the Federal Correction Institute in Terre Haute, Indiana and was released on November 3, 2006.[15]

Robert Creamer ALSO visited the White House more than 300 times in the past 8 years.
This is NOT some stranger that the DNC had no idea about.
This is someone they hired SPECIFICALLY to incite riots and PLANT "phony Trump supporters at Trump Rallies to incite violence and dischord"

Don't be fooled, anons. This is the same tactic they're trying to use with the wikileaks emails that have exposed their heinous behavior. "Don't pay attention to the substance of our emails, just focus on the fact that they were stolen from us, and that's WAY WORSE!"

No way a man previously convicted of MULTIPLE FRAUD FELONIES would ever DEFRAUD something like an election, right user? R-right...user?

Is there anyone working for the DNC that's NOT a criminal?

Yea man I am super broken up about a butmad fuckboi spewing his hillary garbage on a thread that wont exist in 2 hours. You wouldnt happen to be referring to one of those debates where clinton was given the questions beforehand? I mean really this is like debating with a mongloid. Hows that gender studies major treating you?

Why would you say that?

Hillary is a warmonger that has voted FOR every war the US has taken part in, in the last 15 years

>It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails
1984 as a how to guide

u dont have to believe it. He will see a jail cell soon. right after they announce his loss.

Figure I should at least mention I'm not actually a trump supporter, just hate hilldawg more.

Have fun with your trolling user, try to be a little less obvious about it.

8/10 actual good bite

Hillary is an amoral piece of shit who talks about Trump but SHE clearly doesn't give a shit about ethics or morals herself...

Mar 5 Dona Brazile from CNN emails Clinton and leaks debate questions about "woman with a rash on her arm" that would be asking specific question at presidential primary debate.

March 6 Primary debate, woman with rash asks afformentioned question.

March 12 Brazile emails Clinton about "death penalty question" in debate the next day.

March 13 Town hall debate, death penalty question asked.

March 15 Brazile fired from CNN for leaking questions but remains employed by DNC.

Hillary doesn't even have the moral aptitude of a 2nd grader. She's running for the highest office of the land and still had to CHEAT to beat Bernie.

Don't be played like a fool. Be Smart. Vote Trump.

So CTR chills are pretending to be Sup Forumstard level trolls now.
You kids are fuck-ups at every level.

Its not rigged kid. trump supporter will make any excuse for trump to win. Sorry, the people have spoken trump is not fit for a mop job let alone to be in any type of office. Hes a true piece of shit and his supporters are also. He lost already they just have to announce and I can't wait.

Hillary Clinton SUPPORTED the IRAN nuclear deal that allowed them to enrich uranium and develop nuclear weapons over the next 6 years that was signed under the Obama Administration.

Hillary Clinton says "If I'm president, we will attack Iran to stop their nuclear program."

Hillary literally CREATED the same nuclear problem that she wants to launch a war AGAINST.

But, somehow, Donald Trump is a warmonger. Savor that fucking hypocrisy, anons.

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

>This post brought to you by: Correct The Record

Just wait a few more days till they announce trumps loss. I'm very excited to see trump and his supporters faces lol.

>$0.10 has been added to your account

You're retarded. Trump is not being investigated for any of those claims. Unlike Hillary who's under Federal investigation for the second time.

also: thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life?src=ilaw

hes going to lose whats the shock about? Are you idiots really shocked that shit face trump is going to lose? hes not fit... hes just not fit. Just like his little hands. they dont fit.

>I prove proof in a step-by-step format that shows EXACTLY how it WAS rigged day by day and lead to CNN firing Dona Brazile.

user's response:
>It's not rigged kid.

Fuck me, dude. Stellar rebuttal there, jackass.

but crooked pay to play corruptHillary who's been in large Government for 30 years and gotten nothing done is fit right?

>$0.10 has been added to your account

There's overwhelming evidence of Trumps shady Russian connections

Why has Clinton gone into hiding and her staff running away from reporters asking about the Wikileaks dumps?
They won't say that they're fabricated or not true, they just continue babbling "We're not going to comment on them." while they run away.

HRC and staff have tried to label Trump and his supporters as "racist", yet:

-New emails show them roasting the Catholic religion
-New emails show them calling hispanics, mexicans, latinos "needy"
-New emails show that Obama was fully aware of the private server she had at her home which violated federal law AND EVEN EMAILED HER ON THAT SERVER after saying "he had no idea she had a server of her own"
-HRC tells Wall Street donors (behind closed doors) that she dreams of open borders in the US. The donors she was speaking to represented Brazilian and other South American Banks.

Yet, HRC supporters say Trump is racist when he's said NOTHING near inflammatory as what was said in these emails. HRC supports are the same ones who flocked to Wall Street during the Occupy protests to rail against Big Bully Banks and say how bad they were, but they're now supporting the ONE candidate bought and paid for by the likes of Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and half of the Middle East. Clinton has taken tens of millions from countries where they throw homosexuals off of buildings and condone marital rape and flat out rape, yet she claims to champion women's rights, gay rights, equality.

Do you people even know what you believe anymore or do you just not care? Have you given up or are your free hand outs more important than the ideals you claim to stand for?

Where is that drawing of bill Clinton as a dog on the barnyard

How can you be so sure Trump will lose?

Do you only watch Liberal media?

Evidence?

>ima say shit with no source that isnt from snopes or a dick-sucking intern on huffington post

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

whaT?

Hillary is corrupt, but Trump is dangerous in his petty narcissism. To pretend he doesn't have scandals or years of shady business is folly. Worst election ever. We're fucked either way.

Not once have you "answered my questions". Not like I needed it before but definite confirmed mong here.It honestly makes me a little bit sad to know that someone like you exists out there. Your a demographic with the same flawed approach to these discussions so much so that you cant even engage in a genuine back and forth. I am really interested in your college degree though! Do tell me what kind of exciting career you work in very much interested in hearing

>There's overwhelming evidence
>posts none

trump is going to lose.. I mean go head and make it a big deal.. cry if you must.. shed those tears.. let them roll down your ugly faces. trump going to lose hes not fit for president.. some people are fit to do things and trump just isn't hit for president or anything in office. His own kids think hes shit, his wife knows hes shit. women, latinos, blacks, whites, asians even russians think hes shit. Hes just not fit. Only people that think hes hit are retards because they're retarded.

>There's overwhelming evidence of Trumps shady Russian connections

Oh, right. You just conveniently left ANY of it out of your post. Holy fuck man, I guess your word's as good as gold. Thanks a lot for setting ME straight.

kek

FBI already made a public statement that cleared him from all that. They didnt find shit.

just google it you sheep

tl;dr