If that grizzly is fucking hungry as fuck that gorilla is dead

If that grizzly is fucking hungry as fuck that gorilla is dead.

Everyone else seems to think otherwise.

Discuss.

Umm

>when u about to fight a grizzly bear then a child falls into your enclosure

Opposable thumbs.

depends how smart the gorilla is..

>getting the right man for the job

Id rather see a silverback bear vs a grizzly gorilla

grizzly 10 times out of 10.
Gorillas are herbivores. They more often have displays of strength rather than actual fighting.

Bears are carnivores and will fuck your shit up.

Look up the number of human deaths per year caused by both, and you'll see which is the more dangerous.

Silver back would make a pretty poor meal. A starving grizzly would be more apt to take down salmon or scavenge than fight an ape.

The ape is clearly physically outmatched, but if the Gorilla was acting in defense of his tribe, he would 1v1 to the death that Grizzly

Gorilla comes between she bear and her cubs and he's gonna have a bad time.

Bear comes between silverback and his family and it's gonna have a bad time.

Don't fuck with an animal's families.

Like a nigger, if that gorilla is horny at all that bear is super fucked.

>harambe

Bears are omnivores tho

Bears are herbivores

Fuck off Normie

Grizzly have claws.
Grizzly is a predator, gorrilla is not.

Grizzly wins

yes but they are members of the carnivora order

nope. see above.

Get the fuck out

Gorillas are somewhat docile compared to other primates, this is surprising due to their immense physical stature. And yes they are herbivorous, I conclude the Grizzly will win 087.2148/100 times.

Samefag

Why don't we get a rich user to figure this out?

Someone buy a gorilla in africa and cage a good sized grizzly in a forest and ship them to mexico or something and have them fight.

Or your gonna have a bad time

>cropping out the ifunny water mark

A gorilla bites harder than a bear? Didn't know that. I always thought the bear had more force.

>Doing a service to humanity

gorilla is way stronger than the grizzly. also grizzly bears only eat fish so no it wouldnt be stronger if it was hungry rofl

That why humans can defeat any animal in single combat

>rofl
>>>/9gag/

Bear has larger bite radius and more sharp teeth, not to mention claws.

Off you fuck, nigger

how about 5.000 gorillas vs 3 trillion grizzly bears who would win

wrong

>lbs
>Psi
>ft
where are you from faggit?

my bad should i ahve said kek? lemayo? jej? or should i ahve said zozzle

u sure about that? if so pls show me how you defeat a pack of wolves with your thumbs

>what am sarcasm?

you shouldve just stayed at 9gag

>what am autismo
:(

This.

Gorrilas can hold swords or even better a gun and gg10 a piece of shit faggot bear

The victorians used to fight animals against one another to find out the strongest. The bear always win. Pound for pound it's the strongest, has enough intelligence to snap something's neck and it's pretty fast. The gorilla would be dead

Oh sorry. I didn't know autism made it hard to recognize sarcasm.
learn something new every day

mfw ive never once been on 9gag.

sanks

You mean the Romans?

cannibal vs a vegi fag

...you think rofl came from 9gag? so you're still what...15?

Then go back to 9gag

yes indeed you are 15

I think it depends solely on the terrain. Jungle i think monkey wins. any where else bear wins

Silver back gorilla would win just because a big lumbering loud beast would scare the grizzly.
Grizzly's are pussies. You can chase one away by just waving your jacket and making loud noises. He wouldn't dare fuck with a gorilla.

who is the moron who imagined a grizzly bear weaker than a silverback gorilla?

gorillas arent special for animals their size

5'11"? What a short faggot. He'd never win in a fight.

obvious troll is obvious

Imagine a human but stronger, Could easily suffocate the animal, i doubt a gorrila is that smart though ! would be dumb enough to try to bite the snouth then get his face mauled himself.

No. The victorians. The US equivalents of the victorians used to send steam ships files with animals over Niagara falls. They used to do some odd shit

Bears basically have natural armor and knives for paws. They're natural killers. Silverbacks only fight for dominance within their families.

Those quazi-niggers are dead.

Omni, they eat fish.

Really? You just came back with "no YOU are!" ?

lol so what...10 years old then?

zozzled and now shhh shhh go bak to reddit

Bears can ride motorcycles, faggot.

No im tiab years old

LOL the silverback wouldnt even have to fight the grizzlyshit it would just kill itself.

Because noone has ever killed themselves with a gun?

The real question is, why arent humans as strong as gorillas???????

''what a short faggot'' AHAHAHA yeah the height set up on his pics are off,

Because we didnt evolve from them

That silverback has a silverfront. Lookit that grill. Shiny as a mo fo. Winner for sure.

Nice try, faggot.

we evolved from a common ancestor. Not from a specific animal.

OK!

A gay sex starved silverback who aint gonna stop for nunthin to tap dat versus a heretonormative enraged grizzly.

Who wins? Does sexxoz happan?

>If that grizzly is fucking hungry as fuck that gorilla is dead.

Hungry grizzlies are not particularly dangerous, OP. It is the *angry* grizzlies you have to worry about.

If you change the word "hungry" to "angry" I agree completely that the gorrilla doesn't stand a chance. Fighting gorillas feel pain and can be dissuaded from fighting if that pain is great enough. Fighting grizzlies do not suffer from that particular weakness

In addition, it should be pointed out that your math in the OP image is misleading. The figure for Strength needs to be weighted for the size difference. Getting hit with a 4409 lb. gorilla arm swung in a 2.5 foot arc (the length of a gorilla arm) is going to end up pretty comparable to getting hit with a 1102 lb. grizzly arm swung in a 4 foot arc. The major difference of course is that the grizzly has 6-inch claws on the end of that swing, whereas the gorilla has nothing but black sausages.

Given the reach difference and the claws, the gorilla will be shredded before he gets close enough to inflict any damage whatsoever.

A tiger would shit on a bear.

I see we've agreed on your level.

Op here awesome answer my dude ty

But if you got a man cub, a panther and the strength of a wolf pack, that tiger is history.

i kindly agree sir

one hit in the face and the bear is fucked up.
you know it op

You have a point, a gorilla generally wouldn't attack anything or anyone, if the bear took him by surprise he could win, but the fact is the gorilla bites harder is multiples times stronger, smarter and much more dynamic in it's movements, basically a bigger stronger human without the brains. I'll back the gorilla

You never heard story of people smashing brown bears in the face with maglites and it shrugging it off

I could say the same about the simian

that's not even a sentence, are you high?

glad to hear it

You read the jungle book? , seen any iteration of the story?

You're retarded

The one with the highest level wins

Bear wins. No contest. Weighs twice as much. Has huge claws in addition to teeth.

same

Nope, the bear would snap its neck. This isn't a theory, but actually tested many years ago.

It actually does funny enough

[citation needed]

Regardless of the bear's appetite he gorilla is dead.

Depends on where you are on the spectrum I guess

Kek and checked

What if the bear is horny?
what if they are both horny?

checkd and kekd to the post you replyd to

Why doesn't the Kodiak or Polar bear get to engage in combat with the largest most powerful ape?

You've just demonstrated your ignorance perfectly. Gorillas are apes, not monkeys, and it doesn't matter the environment, the bear wins.