Is it gay that i and my friend are sometimes tickling each other? I'm from Sweden. Pic unrelated

Is it gay that i and my friend are sometimes tickling each other? I'm from Sweden. Pic unrelated..

yes it is faggot

youre just a fucking faggot man wtf how girly you are that you tickle your friends actually gay man fuck off

my friend and i sometimes cant stop touching each other, We do a "tag your it" game ever since we were 16 ( 22 now )

Probably have deep feelings for each other, He is growing more and more on me each day, He constantly claims he isnt bi or heteroflexible, But i sure as fuck know he is

i wish i could hug with him, We share smilair interest, And if i think of something, He legitimately knows what i am thinking most of the time.

I am on a heavy lesbian ( we are males but) video game binge session, Life is Strange, Gone Home etc. it makes me feel so.. connected to him.

Dude, this is exactly my story

I got something like that going on aswell and i play those games aswell, It makes me.. idk, Strangely connecting with him and the characthers

heteroflexible here, i dont look at man ( i can tell they look good, but not good as in handsome)
And i wanna hug with my friend aswell, Wont go as far as kissing, i truly dont like the D, but man i wanna snuggle with him in bed after our weed sessions, We sometimes akwardly hold hands and shit, he tells me he isnt the slightest bi, but he has a crush on me and i fucking know it ( and love it )

he mimicks almost my every move, Same hairstyle, same kind of clothing ( got new black shoes, He got the same model but with a white logo on them) black hoodie i recently bought, He bought a darker one with adidas on it etc

this usually happends 2 days between purchase and style change :P

>Is it gay that i and my friend are sometimes tickling each other?
No
>I'm from Sweden
Then yes, you're a faggot

I also kind of have a crush on him.

dubs dont lie :)
Are you perhaps living in the netherlands ( how hot would it be if it was you lmao)
But glad i am not the only one, It feels like a heart ache everytime he leaves to his house.. you just wanna.. u know ? be more then just that.. and at the same time i dont, i legitimately like girls, he does aswell and he doesnt do it in the

"Hurr durr luwk at this butt i aint gay Xd"

Oh man, Glad i am gonna see him again in 2 days ! its so annoying but seriously arousing / erotic to have a crush on him.

>Are you perhaps living in the netherlands ( how hot would it be if it was you lmao)

Haha thats what i thought but sadly i don't. I feel the same.

There is a way YOU could say it, But the chance that your friend would say "same" is nihil, Only if its for his "pride" or think its weird.

Any more stories that can be shared ?
Glad i found people today who thought like this btw.

Yes, very gay you Swedish fag! Might as well go ahead and suck his dick or lube up your anus. It's only the next step!

I sometimes treat him like a date,We do the most funny things to each other ( im the 22 year old dude btw) we would tickle each other, go erotic with our fingers over each others arms to freak each other out,poke each other on the side, squeeze each others love handles

( not morbidly obese! legitimately even though there is nothing to get)

I reccomend to play "Go Home" its a game that even non video gamers can play ! slow paced, and the story will get you too relate !

We are currently in the same school (I'm a trainee but every two weeks i have a week in school). My classmates are constantly mocking us. You know what i mean. And i have to act like i don't feel that way but i really do. I think they are kind of ruining it.

I feel you, we never been in the same class, but we rode the school bus home together, and we first played that tag game to get the bus driver annoyed ( lol, who didnt troll their bus driver or teacher?)

but ehhh, Roughly 4 years later we still do it... suprise!

Yes. What you're doing is terribly gay. It will soon escalate to full blown buttfucking.

The horror...

I walked him to his class once by the way, it was when we got scolded for annoying the driver and left the principal office, I walked with him for "secure" reasons lol

Oh man, he is also unemployed at the moment, His games go before anyone else though, so something like that is a turn off, but he always makes up for it in some way, I legitimately compared every little thing he does, and doesnt do like a girl who does a "match test"

im done ranting, thanks Sup Forums and user`s~

No but your English is pretty gay.

Should be "my friend and I..."

faggot kys

We only do stuff like this at home. Haha. But i'm not sure about his attitude about all this. Every time i ask him for a sleepover he doesn't want to. (At least not alone..). But on the other side he kind of enjoys me touching him but somehow we cant go further than a bit of tickling or a bit of boob grabbing

OP, you are a Swede, that alone makes you a faggot these days.

Haha! yeah he never slept over either unless when he was REALLY drunk, and that was when i was home alone for a first in 2 years, We sat by the lake and he just kept puking and i held him, he fell asleep in my arms on a bench and i kissed his head :`) i fucking remember now damn, an hour later he walked (with his arm over my neck cause stupidly drunk) and i put him to bed, went full beta and slept in the guest room with a shitty bed and gave him my king sized one for the night

now that i live at my parents house, he stays untill 6 AM and then goes home.

Haha i wish something like this would happen to us. Some situation i can show him that i'm always there for him. That he can rely on me no matter what.

gonna read this all in a few hours again, Too bad not alot of people responded, be on the lookout for "Gone Home"

Yea :) Good to know i'm not the only one :) Have to go now. Good luck with him^^

Thanks, you aswell!

It's not definitely gay, it's cute. But it could be.