Penny Dreadful Finale

Did anyone else feel that the pacing was terrible?

Also Hyde did not contribute to the overall plot and could have been removed entirely.

And no Werewolf and Dracula fight?

>Oh Dr. Frankenstein how fortuitous to bump into you, here's a gun come jump into this plot point you haven't been a part of all season
>By the way have you met Ms. Catarina? She's a woman in case you didn't notice. And she's very strong, in case you didn't notice. Us men are proud, and likely wouldn't notice

Was it a finale? Dracula fled, Hyde is getting more and more unhinged, Frankenstein's monster is still roaming around and the vampire hunter lady is still alive.

>Dracula didn't lament his failure to fellow immortal Dorian over a brandy in Dorian Manor.
Missed opportunity.

Massive disappointment tbqhwyf

There is no way I would watch this without Eva Green

>Still haven't seen Dorian's portrait
>The creature still hasn't died or gotten his happy ending
>Dracula just vanishes
>Lucifer just up in the air
>Jekyll/Hyde well portrayed but completely wasted
>Apache, and Therapist lived through final fight even though their roles were more than adequately fulfilled.
>Dracula wasn't showed killing a single person in the entire show.
That "the end' had better be a fucking joke.

>Still haven't seen Dorian's portrait
It was in S2 bro, remember that stupid tranny storyline?

Fuck you're right, forgot cause I found the portrait pretty disappointing.

You know the finalé's fucked when Dorian of all people has the most coherent and satisfying storyline closure

Nobody watches this show and those that did dropped it in season 1.

Even Eva Green nude scenes arent enough to make me watch "literally nothing happens: The Show" anymore.

Everything about this post is objectively wrong
>muh nude scenes
Underage plz

>Feminazis are getting utterly BTFO
>Still complain about stronk wimmun
You know a woman charachter that is not completely useless is not bad once in a while

I would watch the Fencing Lady doing fencing stuff and jumping all over the place for at least a season desu

I completely and entirely agree. Take Vanessa. Loved her from the beginning and she's the focal point of everything. Take Dr. Seward. Her and Victor taking on vampire hordes was a bit silly, but other than that she's been fantastic throughout. Take Hecate. Flawed but endearing and served a large purpose over the course of two seasons.

But Catarina was just bullshit. She shows up out of nowhere, takes based Lyle's slot, then turns into fucking Blade as one of the big finalé group, all after having only two scenes previously and spending most of the time talking about how much men underestimate her. She was a two dimensional piece of shit who stole valuable screentime away from much more deserving characters.

it was a pretty good ending for his storyline this season
he's seen it all
he's BORED

I think they introduced her to continue as a major character in Vanessas place?
There are some hints that she is not just a stronk wimmun fencer and there is more to her
Maybe I highlanderish background
Who knows

She already said she is from the highlands and done her fair share of killings

>Instead of interesting Ms. Ives and the everlasting struggle between the light and the dark highlighted by all the side characters and their stories we get a cheap Selene from Underworld knockoff jumping around on wires with double daggers

I very much hope you are wrong.

Implying you wouldnt

I never implied that at all m8. I'd gladly crawl through broken glass to pound away at her for five minutes and shoot my wad all over her face ignoring her disappointment, but that doesn't mean I want to waste 45 minutes of my life watching her portray a boring character poorly fighting emo kids each week.

How the fuck is this "THe End"?

>Hints at the Mummy this season
>Dorian still alive and kicking, and havent even introduced any characters from his story like Sybil Vane and others
>Wolfman and James Bond are bros
>Drac is still dead and loving it
>Lord Hyde going back to Poo in Loo to be more evil/gay
>Lily still alive
>Still have Cthulhu/Lovecraft to get to eventually

>Sybil Vane
Who the fuck is this?

Never mind didnt remember that was her name

I just think that with Dorian's love interests like the tranny, Lily, and Ethan/Vanessa a nice break would be to have him ultimately fall for a real, normal human being

I may be mistaken but I believe Jekyll/Hyde's father was white rather than his mother so he should be sticking around in jolly old England.

Even if it isn't the end of the show (don't think they've announced a renewal yet) it is the end of Ms. Ives which is pretty major. Though the evil bitch queen of all darkness manifesting in one woman and then just dying with her is a bit shoddy.

I'm so disappointed. It seems clear to me that they were unsure whether a fourth season would happen so they were prepared with the finale but left a lot of threads open just in case.

>Hyde just being a title for Jekyll
>Finally seeing some of his rage in the last episode
>Dracula's true form never shown
>No conflict between Ethan and Dracula -- something built up since Season 1
>Brona and The Creature are left without purpose or any real closure
>Lyle replaced by weird, cheesy Underworld reject right before the series ends
>Dracula's toying with the main characters while Ethan kills Vanessa in the back
>Dracula just fluttering off when he realizes she's dead, without a word

It seems like they were ending Dorian's story to make room for other characters since his was the only one with a sense of finality.

The penultimate episode was so good. I'm honestly fucking crushed at how this show ended with a wet fart after such a good run.