60+ threads of GoT

60+ threads of GoT.

For a single episode.

Why do you have a general?
What purpose does it serve, when you just go and spew your retardation over the entire board anyway.

Janitors? Mods? Anyone?

deal with it. it was one of the most important episodes in telekino history. it deserves this.

they are basically on the same level as bronies and el justo tier memers. probably all fat white kids as well who buy those shitty 20 dollar swords online and swing them around their room pretending they are le ebin GoT dragon slayer

my thread got deleted lol, but the 61 got threads are still here, good job

>still better than cape-shit
if you wanna change things just throw up a few yes yes well done threads and cause an avalanche why not?

>Complains about too many threads about GoT
>Unironically and indirectly creates a thread about GoT

>Janitors? Mods? Anyone?
They're not on our side anymore user

We lost

It's just disrespecftul, those cunts don't respect the board and it's culture. Say what you wanna say about dbz faggots but when they have an ep they stick to one thread on Sup Forums. This shit only hppadnd on Sup Forums.

doctor who is here ever single fucking day and i have never once seen 80 plus threads asking one retarded question each. almost makes me want to watch their show to see if its any good

it's annoying for me too, and I'm a /got/fag.

Too much autism for one general, I suppose.

it's this generation, they've been coddled too much and they think they're all special and their posts are too special to be just another ignored post in a thread.

so sansa wanted rickon dead so she can inherit the north right? will she turn on john when he is proclaimed king in the north?

you think this generation is bad old-fag just fucking wait till the next few come along.

There was no way to save him. She just accepted that and wanted Jon to do the thing that would increase the odds of winning.

Need a >>>/got/ for whenever the show is in season

This.

GoT fags are literally autists.

it's the token big battle episode of the season, of course manchildren will cream their pants over it

I remember the board being filled up with threads after Battle of Blackwater episode

Its been like this for years

>he's too new to remember Breaking Bad or Lost

i think you're giving her a little too much credit user. sansa is a stupid little girl with stupid dreams who never learns. at the most she is now evil, will marry CIA and squabble with king john.

I sure do miss all those cuck, blacked and pedo threads.

Who cares. It'll be normal again tomorrow and then in a week got will be over for the year.

>tfw there aren't even any frogposters around to save us from this shitpile

Literally this, i find it hilarious how fags keep complaining about there being to many threads about a show thats insanely popular right now.
Its always been like this after big episodes in popular shows

>this
i absolutely love the time of year when twd fucks off. haven't seen a thread in weeks.

>Meanwhile not a single post about Penny Dreadful series finale
At least that telekino wasn't tainted by Sup Forums autists.

You don't know how fucking wrong you are, there have never been this many idiotic threads about a single episode of anything, there weren't even this many on Sup Forums when Kamina died in Gurren Lagann.

>I sure do miss all those cuck, blacked and pedo threads.
Typical reply from a post 2015 poster.

>he's angry that popular shows are talked about
reee

Can someone explain why this episode was so important? Great, now the Boltons, who were clearly never going to be important in the longrun, are out of the way thanks to big CGI battle sequence. Someone please correct me.

STARKS ARE BACK BABY

Last ep hit almost 7 million viewers, and this one is going to surpass it. Do you have any idea how unprecedented that is for a cable tv series? Especially a fantasy show.

everyone in the general is fucking gay

4 new threads in the last minute

nope, i actually enjoyed lost and breaking bad. all the new shows are cancer like mr.robot

Christ

The finale will be even bigger

Why was it important?

You're missing the point, on purpose, but it's still stupid.
That's because Sup Forums retains imageboard essence. Sup Forums is like an offsite playground thanks to BrBa and GoT.

Atleast with GoT it only lasts a day. Capeshit? It takes weeks before Sup Forums is even remotely entertaining again.

But it doesn't, recently GoT shit lasts the entire week, and first falls off the weekend before a new episode comes out.

It's fucking pathetic, honestly.
There is no legitimate reason why you need 70+ threads AT THE SAME TIME to discuss your trivial bullshit.

How old are you again?

It also wasn't very good

Game of Thrones fans are literally fucking autistic. Almost as bad as bronies.
Then again, so are "hardcore" fans of anything.

who cares as long as it's tv related? cape-shit just makes me feel like im stuck in co

Over 1/3 of the catalog is dedicated to that bullshit.

Legitimate threads are literally being forced off the board, because autists simply can't wait to discuss every quip or argue about every plothole.

There is no justification for over 80 threads at the same time.

>and first falls off the weekend before a new episode comes out
Nah, it gets a lot less after the weekend.

>There is no legitimate reason why you need 70+ threads AT THE SAME TIME to discuss your trivial bullshit.
True. But people get hyped up and spam shit. It's the same shit on every board. Sup Forums gets frequently spammed, when anticipated games come out, most recently DSIII. Sup Forums often has this happen after big events. That people are somewhat allowed to have fun and fuck shit up a little is part of the appeal of Sup Forums in the first place and yelling for more moderation doesn't do shit, if people make tons of threads in quick succession and banning them is only going to antagonize them and do more of it. It's how anonymous image boards work. Just walk away, if it annoys you that much.

After the weekend comes Monday. On Monday, GoT gets aired. And so the cycle repeats.

>people get hyped up and spam shit

Usually though, janitors will cull excess threads, and users will tell them to check the catalog before creating a new one, because surely, in the interest of the discussion the more people in one thread, the better?
However, GoT retards prove time and time again,that they're completely retarded.

Therefore they create 80 different threads, with only a couple of people in each, so they can reply to themselves a couple of hundred times before the thread dies.