What's your honest opinion, if you have any at all, on argentina and the argentinians?

what's your honest opinion, if you have any at all, on argentina and the argentinians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hGUyebsf60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meme brazilians

They have the arrogance of Europeans and the victim complex of Indios.

Too uppity for their own sake.

the falklands will never ever (ever) belong to you guys and i still chuckle at this thought once in a while

Nice country, probable one of the best of latín america.
Love Buenos aires architecture and.lifestyle and how they mixed European influences .
Great wine, decent meat and good Italian food.
Argentinians are very friendly and.funny, I enjoy their presence. But there are some retards who are.completely nationalistic or waaaay too serious about politics. Ffs talking to a Cristina fan is a fucking pita.

Another useless country from a useless continent. Also Falklands LMAO

Is he white?

in your country he would be

Los Argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen.

I wish Chile would annex the southern cone (including rio grande do sul, santa catarina and paraná but NOT sao paolo) and create a new era of economic prosperity

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

For the record, the argentinians who believe falklands should be ours haven't even finished highschool.

Forgot to mention, in OP's pic, those things are actually wine (really, really cheap, like 1 dollar each)

I like the Argentinian rugby team and I like the Argentinians I've met at rugby games

so goon?

jkajkajkakjakjkjakjakja this is recessive european

he is minority, we are mejority
AMERINDIAN MAJORITY

Never tried goon, but that wine is generally used to cook. I tried it once, it is horrible.

(You)

Perfect

One of the better south american countries..not that that really says much

friendly people

yeah sounds like goon

They like Ruby so I like them

Uruguyans in denial

youtube.com/watch?v=-hGUyebsf60

good tunes desu

useless monkey nation