Why was series 3 so shit?

because you didn't get it

this is a GoT board now. take your offtopic somewhere else.

No it isn't, go fuck yourself.

It wasn't, it was the best, you just don't like it because it got popular on tumblr so your contrarian Sup Forums instincts kicked in.

What was there to understand? It completely lost that dark sinister atmosphere the first two series had.

I wasn't aware that it got popular on tumblr, I don't go near that cesspit of a site.

You should check it out, it's pretty nice site

Because it followed a shit season 1 and 2.

nah

It is an undeniable fact that season 3 deliberately pandered to the tumblr crowd. Whether you enjoyed it or not is an opinion.

I don't really know if i disliked it. It was very slow but it still had good imagery and i enjoyed the finale, i might give it a rewatch someday.

It wasn't shit. Only a pleb would think that.

First 3 episodes weren't great.
Episode 4 was pretty good if I remember correctly.
Next few in the funny faced guys house were alright.

Huge fan of the Red dragon part though.

I couldn't get through season 3. Seasons 1 & 2 were nice but season three had virtually nothing fucking going on, I hated Will's character, and there's a whole lot of shit that really made no sense, like the gook living in some run down Latvian castle.

I thought 3 was possibly the best. 2 was a bit of a wrestle at times

I liked the first half of S3, but the second half at times felt like a shot for shot redo of the movie. It wasn't bad, it just didn't feel enough like its own thing.

Season! Its called a season!

>American autism

Because the shoe got cancelled at that point in s3 so it was all changed to make some kind of and "end" to it.
If it hadnt s3 2nd half wouldnt feel so rushed and movie orientated

They shouldn't have continued after that perfect S2 finale, they ruined it.

season 3 is a pleb filter, fuck off pleb

Someone should resurrect Hannibal Wednesdays and stream a couple episodes each week.

God knows why he wants to start talking about Summer, the third season out of nowhere.