YLYL GOD MODE EDITION

YLYL GOD MODE EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who would buy a $150k on ebay? Why would you sell that shit on ebay in the first place???

YOU FUCKING GOT ME

fucking stop with this cancer

Nigger

>There he is. There he goes again.

OP should an hero

Ffs

Finally!

People buy/ sell cars on ebay all the time. It's like Craigslist but less skechy.

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Fuck

shit meme

i hope you're proud of yourself you little cumstain

WORT WORT WORT

this stupid chart get me everytime bravo sir

you faggot

fucking stop with this cancer

wtf

you're the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

*slow claps steps out of the shadows* Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It’s not bad. A good first attempt. It’s plenty dank… I can tell it’s got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material… But memeing isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You’re skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they’re out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it’s “tryhard,” or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don’t just mean the one you just lost :). It’s a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don’t get all mopey on me. You’ve got skill. You’ve got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards….

youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY&feature=youtu.be

lost like a bitch, wp

lost

LOST HARD

Fuckoff

you fucking asshole

fuckboy

Am I doing ylyl right?

heu

yes, i really really really like this image@!!!!!!!

Oh good!

My sides are discovering new planets beyond the orbit of Saturn

shut up fag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

oh no!

o rly

Being this fucking autistic. KYS faggot.

THE BANANAS AGREE

ass hole

so many

these should be banned

fuck off

Momma

Im dying xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fag

yea, not funny

ROFRFORFLOXDXF

>killing Mr. door

fuck me

Fuck you

I really, really, really like this picture.

to cheap, wouldn't buy

fuck

Fuck off

can someone please post the comic of the guy eating a sandwich that says "Strawberries and semen? I fucking hate strawberries"

I need it for this whole spirit cooking shit.

love,
Sup Forums

Lost like a motherfucker

wow so edgy and clever XD