What's the best way to lose weight?

What's the best way to lose weight?

Ditch your faggotry.

cut your liver out with a sharpened spoon

The obvious - eat less, eat smarter, exercise more. Worked for me. Lost 45 lbs in about 6 months, kept it off about 2 years now.

But the real answer is that you have to WANT to do what I just said. And nobody can make you want to do it. I have no idea why I wanted to do it. I was fat and happy, and one day I just decided that I wasn't happy being fat. And the next day I changed everything, which was easy, because for some reason I really wanted to do it.

If you're not eating right and exercising, then you aren't actually unhappy being fat. So just enjoy it.

die user

Give birth.

Broad answer: eat less, move more

More nuanced answer: go to IIFYM and determine all your macros and shit. Build a diet plan accordingly. Decide if you want to lose fat, build muscle, or both at the same time. Then build an exercise regime targeting that goal.

Most specific answer that you can start RIGHT NOW: intermittent fasting. Only eat between Noon and 8pm. The other 16 hours (8 of which you're sleeping) don't consume any calories...use water, coffee, tea, sugar-free gum to stave off hunger pangs.

Ketogenic diet.

If you don't know, now you know.

m or f? no tits will be required if f.

Coke

/thread

Lost 80lbs in 7months. Do this, want to do this & it'll work at 2-3lbs off every week.

2litres of water a day
2 coffees a day, preferably no sugar
5 days - breakfast, a healthy one. Not a sugary cereal. I had weetabix. For dinner, celery.
2 other days of the week. The breakfast & for dinner chicken breast & baby potatoes.
I treated myself to a pizza maybe 4 times in the last 7months.

EAT LESS AND EXERCISE

exercise and diet
you dumb fuck

Stop eating shit you fat pig, count calories , eat less than your maintenance calorie intake.
You don't even have to exercise just download an app like my net diary or my fitness pal.

Loosing weight is the easiest fucking thing on this planet but so many people think they know how to do it with out research and start eating fucking pasta and tons of fruit thinking this is gonna work.

My mother inlaw and sister inlaw both been trying to loose weight for almost a year now and there getting fatter, I decided to show them how easy it is and dieted for 2 weeks loosing around 3 kilos.
They still won't take my advice.
Now im pissed off and decided to start getting huge, perma bulk bro making mad gainz in just a few months

Try DNP, it melts 10-15 lbs of fat in one week. Just make sure you stay hydrated and in a pretty cold environment for the week otherwise it wont be just fat its burning.

Go into space.

eat less, watch sugar intake, cut out alcohol and do strength training exercise preferably body building

diet and exercise. cut out all simple sugars from processed foods like candy, pop and white breads and fruit juices. drink water, black coffee, green tea and if you can tolerate lactose skim milk. eat high protein and moderate complex carbohydrates, get healthy fats from sources like fish, eggs, olive oil and avocado. do compound lifting exercises or circuit training and try HIIT routines. try to build muscle mass, the more muscle mass you have the more energy the needs to expend to maintain that mass. over all its about doing your own research and finding what works for you.

This guy knows what he is talking about, building mass will help you maintain lower body fat over a longer period of time. Also, get plenty of good sleep your body burns a lot of calories in your sleep while rebuilding muscle.
fellow /fit/ bro?

Follow this advice its true. And look up a vid on youtube call how to lose weight in 4 steps its about 7 mins long

Double dubs dont lie, good advice

Cut your legs

When you start a body building routine be sure to stick with the basic for at least 8 weeks to ease your body into it before going for more complicated or specific type of exercises.
Only supplements you need are:
Whey protein (Low carbs 2-4g per scoop, one scoop at a time and space out doses over the day. You want to consume 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, so calculate how much protein you need daily and divide that into as many 1 scoop servings you need. Do not forget to compensate for protein intake from food.) Example" I weight 205 lbs so i take one scoop of protien (24 grams of protein) 6 times a day and eat my regular meals.
Creatine monohydrate ( one scoop before and after workout)
BCAA amino acids for recovery (typically one scoop post workout)
CLA (essential oils comes in pill form)

Train for an hero

suicide nigger

Seconding every word of this.

Simple sugars (soda, breads) are fucking satan. Stop eating them. Replace in your diet with fats because fat doesn't make you fat - sugars do.

Get on a straightforward lift routine - squats, deadlifts, & bench as the core of your workout - and choose weight/reps to maximize mass building, since adding muscle will up your BMR and help you burn fat faster and then keep it off over the long run.

Best, or easiest? Because best way is exercise. Like, join up with a martial arts gym that does a hardcore warmup routine, and eat properly, and you should be able to lose a ton of weight over a year or two, and turn it all into muscle.

Easy way? Get on meth (pharmacutical grade is safest) forget to eat, and run around, work two jobs. You'll lose weight pretty quickly that way, but you'll need to drink a lot of water, dry mouth can damage your teeth.

Wat dat

Rowing machine at the gym

amphetamines
/thread

>lbs

moar?

ethiopian diet