Am I actually gonna get laid or is this shit fake? First time tinder date

Am I actually gonna get laid or is this shit fake? First time tinder date.

It all went so easy. I dont think I typed more than 10 lines to set up a meeting only to fuck.

Where are you meeting, also are you attractive enough to warrant her to want to do it so quick?

U gon get robbed and raped son

Naw, those are just scams to get your credit card info. Sorry buddy, you'll have to keep searching for a real girl.

I'm im tokyo. We both share rooms with roommates so we meet at a love hotel.

Yes, Tinder is that easy.

mfw OP is about to get raped by a gang of ninjas

He'll never see it coming

She is 27, im 18.

Post all of her pics. Tinder is easy, like 90% of the people on it are on it only to fuck. Nobody looks for love on tinder.

Can confirm.

I guess I am?

just play it safe, tell her to meet you and then make sure shes actually there before you approach the destination, from a distance.

This is for real right?

This is great advice. Thank you, kind user.

She looks 15.

the beauty of chinks

she doesn't sound japanese

You gonna get mugged.

I think she is Japanese but been to europe a lot.

>her description

WTF you beta cucks.

First tinder date, first cat fish, enjoy :)

if she's serious have her send you a nude, then reverse image search and post it here

Beauty? Are you serious?

DESHO DESHO DESHO DESHO DESHO FUCKIN KILL YOURSELF.

the way her english is wrong doesn't sound like the way a japanese person would make mistakes

trade lines first and do a video call before you head out
girls in japan lie more than any place i know of
fake pics are common
she could also ask for money for sex
mugging is unlikely, but she could steal your wallet/cc's, which is also common (has happened to my friend)

i'm actually pretty experienced with japanese girls but have yet to try tinder
i have an apt in tokyo

Am I fucked now?

confirmed scam.

tell her you'll call it off unless you get a nude from her, to make sure she's real.

She's one of few things. Either A. A prostitute. B. A catfish C. Going to rob you.
Most Japanese girls I've.met.are very prude. They love a guy with a big dick but still wouldn't slut themselves out or make it seem this easy. Be prepared to enter a room and be robbed and mugged.

Japanese or not, pussy is pussy. I just won't bring my cc, only about 150$ cash.

Only bring $50.

if no nudes at least request face with timestamp

if refused, its scam

for all you know, it might be a nigger waiting to fuck you in the ass. hahahaha user good luck.

Well, we're going to find a love hotel together, we haven't planned one yet. So I think not C. B : What's the worst that can happen? Unless it's a guy, i'll fuck her anyway. A. Well shit.

tell her its not nude you want, just her face with a timestamp

your organs are going to the black market

If it seems to good to be true that's because it is.

sounds good to me
just make sure you trade line/kakao
if she isn't willing to do that then it's a scam for sure
if you don't have line, you need to get it in a hurry
and i really suggest you at least do a voice call first

ignore everyone else saying you're going to get mugged, that's extremely unlikely in japan
worse case she'll try to steal or shit or she's really a prostitute

don't ask for timestamps, it's unheard of in japan
video call if necessary

Good luck user. I personally don't like asian prostitutes or fucking a 40 year old married man in a school girl outfit

Yeah, will do this. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

take a knife to the date and if its a dude just kill him and eat the corpse

no problem
she does look like a prostitute though, so that's my running bet
i think she'll ask for cash
also love hotels are expensive
so, 150 isn't going to be enough if she is a hooker, but i wouldn't suggest taking more money
scams are on the rise in japan so just play it safe
unless your japanese is REALLY good you should be extremely careful, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time
good luck

Waarom praat je englis

Omdat kanker.

Dude, just meet up with her at a place of her choosing and if she tries to double cross her just rape her lol

Doe ff normaal man jesuz

Sauce???

Sauce is me.

This, if you're in Tokyo I advise you be wary of those fucking Nigerians. They're everywhere and I wouldn't doubt they would set this shit up

I must have you then

naw....

Come on now
>smart girl like you enjoys a good pastry right?

i was just in that thread

Oh god we've all been in that thread.
le epik meme

>new meme
Yes i too was in that thread

this x infinity
do your standard catfish filter, and even then be wary. wouldn't be difficult for nigerians to convince a japanese girl to help them out, criminal element in other countries do this shit all the time.

stay the fuck out of roppongi and meet in public.

What's with roppongi? Tell me about it. I've been there before. A lot of niggers I know, but doesn't seem to be criminal like.

it's the entertainment district of tokyo. there's actually some pretty cool shit to be seen (think japanese clubs and live sex shows)
but it's also the place in tokyo where you're most likely to get robbed or have the shit beat out of you, especially if you're gaijin.

Niggers gonna nigger. Everywhere. Always.

Kanker op als je niet kanker kan handelen

it's ok overall as long as you're not retarded. don't walk around with your passport and tons of money. scan the room to make sure you're not being watched. make sure you're not being followed. standard big city shit.
however, the US state department warns travelers about Roppongi for good reason. go at your own risk.

I see. Since I'm 18 tho I can't enter a lot of clubs in Shibuya. Roppongi is less strict with their ID checks so it is a nice place for me to go.

in japan yes

And she uses Dave Chappell memes? She's a keeper OP. Dont fuck it up with your tiny asian dick.

Not asian.
>6'7'' blonde hair blue eyes.

Die slet schrijft Nederland als 'holland' aka kapotslaan

>6'7'' blonde hair blue eyes.

bro if she doesnt zuck ya dik i will, no homo

It's nice to know that my Sup Forumsros care for me.

A skeletor king

Well, I'll keep you guys updated. We meet this sunday. I'll make a thread around the same time. If I'm not in the hospital at least.

what are you doing in tokyo anyway? work?

she probly works for those massive black guys that come out at night. ur getting mugged

Studying Japanese. Rich father pays my whole trip. Staying for a year.

>
>Studying Japanese. Rich father pays my whole trip. Staying for a year.

Hey, wanna meet up in December? I'm travelling to Tokyo again around 14th.

I know some damn good places for fetish parties and coke.

Well, I have been thaiboxing all my life. Pretty high level. Height advantage. Not stupid nigger technique. I'll take my chances.

Sure, I'm down. Through what should we stay in contact?

please tell me more, going to tokyo in january

What time will you be posting?

You mean ?

Nice trips btw.

Well, do you habe some kind lf trash mail account or something?

I'd rather not have any personal shit up on Sup Forums in case someone gets personal info, it would be a massive fuckup on my privacy.

>wearing underwear with board shorts

I can see why you've not been getting laid, user

Ye I thought so too.
[email protected] 10 minute mail. Send me your line or whatsapp or something.

>implying

Stay away from pachinko halls, stay away from roppongi and niggers in harajuku, stay away from the “Golden Gai“.

Don't hook up with ganguro bitches.
Don't go into bathhouses where tattoos are allowed, especially if you're in some older quarters.
Don't pick fights with random strangers.

Got mail.

Het leuke hieraan is dat jij niet zal neuken met bovenstaand meisje.

Karma.

Please let me join. How much is one gr. there?

Depends on who you're with. Around 50-60 Euro on the street. Around 30 if directly bought from the source.

Sorry, I don't have yen-euro rate memorized.

>
>Depends on who you're with. Around 50-60 Euro on the street. Around 30 if directly bought from the source.
>
>Sorry, I don't have yen-euro rate memorized.

I'll reply later again, I have a patient now.

kek

weeb thinks he's knife proof

I dont classify as a weeb but i do know my way around self defense

>Self defense
>Getting jumped on by multiple niggers

Have fun in icu

yea thise niggers a gnarly af

typical retarded weeb, thinks he's pulled a qt

Im doing it live.