What does Sup Forums think of Mailman Matt?

What does Sup Forums think of Mailman Matt?

Fuck off.

that's not nice, kids browse here you know

b&
MODS MODS MODS

What the fuck man. I am the chairman of the Post Man Pat fan club.
How dare you disrespect this legend of cartoon cinema like this. He has entertained children and teens alike with his many hundreds of exploits around the UK, and still, he soldiers on, delivering the mail, making sure everyone gets there mail on time!

You ever disrespect him like this again, I will find you, and me the rest of the members of PostMan Pats Black and White Cats will fuck you up, you filthy heathen jew.

I loved this as a kid and had a book on time I listened to endlessly. It's about him finding a violin at the school fair and someone goes "Needs a little rosin on the bow, Pat."

Brad???

Same, dude.
Got myself the First Class Postman Pat Hardback Book Collection set bundle, plus the plushie too.
Ran me about 40 bucks but mum didn't mind paying for it.

Fucking knew it was you, Brad.
I'll see you and the Cats tomorrow morning over some tea and biscuits while we watch re-runs.

That's a nice set. I never had the plush but had a die cast car with pat and jess in in the front seat. But if you looked in and down you could see Pat had no legs...

I have a real treat. Pat's Foggy Day on the projector. It's going to be a real hoot.

knock of the bullshit you twats, and post rule 34 already!

DUUUDE, DO YOU WANNA JOIN US CATS?

>mfw I moved to Burgerstan and have long forgotten simple pleasures such as this.

Christmas is even round the corner and I have to rely on some local extortion racket for expats selling $30 Christmas puddings.

Lel

Well that's a Special Delivery.

SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICE!

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat is a ginger twat, All greased up and sleezy, bedding him is easy, Pat thinks he's a really sexy man.

Pieter Post*

Why is Sup Forums perverted and cruel?

I ask myself that question all the time.

pretty sure his name is Postman Tap