So looks like Hillary and all those around her are pedos and are likely to be arrested in the next view days...

So looks like Hillary and all those around her are pedos and are likely to be arrested in the next view days? Does this make all the Sup Forumstards more likely to vote for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/politics/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-accuser-raped-13/
truthfeed.com/breaking-ex-apprentice-summer-zervos-paid-500000-by-gloria-allred-to-accuse-trump-deal-went-to-others-too/33797/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>See OP's pic
>get curious about postimg.org
>click on uMatrix button
>see all sorts of .ru sites

*groan*

https:// s14.postimg
.org/7lkh61ze9/
user.jpg
sauce

>implying wikileaks is a russian front

sure user...

looks like hillary's shill's are hard at work...

Look like trump shills are hard at work.

>implying he needs them

When you are going up against a corrupt child molester, it's not that hard

she would have to shoot a blond haired teenager in the face to not be elected president by our mentally challenged society.

That's not becuase trump is so bad. It is becuase our society is straight tart.

>>When you are going up against a corrupt child molester, it's not that hard

>>implying that Trump is the better of the two candidates.

Both parties are equally corrupt. At this point, it's the blind leading the blind and nothing will convince either party about the truth right in front of them.

Question: has Trump fucked a child?

If no, then he's the better of the two

>>Question: has Trump fucked a child?

Wasn't there a rape case pending? I could've sworn that the girl was thirteen. Oh well. Might as well get triggered and start calling everyone 'cucks'.

Looks like Johnson shills are... wait, what ARE you doing here?

well i've shown my sources. why don't you show yours. but hey, just cause every sexual harassment case against him so far has turned out to be bullshit, don't let that stop you

There's a lot of speculation out there about this. In some of the emails Podesta is clearly speaking in code which some think links him to kids. Problem is there's no direct evidence that some of the words he's using correlate to girls/boys etc. Cripplechan has one or two threads up about it now. You should read them and the emails yourselves. Something funky is/was definitely going on. I'd love for them all to go down for being a pack of pedos but I'm not entirely convinced.

what a surprise, the defendant was supposed to come forward yesterday, but didn't. and the law firm claimed they were hacked.
people.com/politics/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-accuser-raped-13/

seems like bullshit to me, just an attempt by the left to muddy the waters to make hillary look less starkly awful even next to Trump. It's absolutely creepy when you bring up a mention of possible child abuse, corruption and rigging against hillary and the shills come back with 'but but Trump University!"

>>well i've shown my sources.
>>sources
>>sounds like another word for opinions

Where are the links, mate?

Trump can make everything disappear with the right amount of money. If not him, his cuck supporters always have his back.

>>Whatisadeaththreat.jpeg

truthfeed.com/breaking-ex-apprentice-summer-zervos-paid-500000-by-gloria-allred-to-accuse-trump-deal-went-to-others-too/33797/

Get outa here Bill

God dayummmn nigga! (Factually the most common phrase in America)

Sure feels good to not be American right about now...

"A-any day now," says the increasingly nervous Trumptard.