Fact:

Fact:
Trump supporters are low educated morons.
They are sheep who believe in bullshit by touted by Trump. He never says anything and truly communicates nothing.

Look, I'm going to make it great, it's going to be great, great, huge, great, huge.

Trump supporters are like moronic birds who like shiny things.

>Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/275256/low-educated-poorly-educated-other
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Catholic-Churchs-Bulletin-Links-Clinton-to-Satan-Says-Democratic-Voting-399907961.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>low educated morons

You mean poorly-educated morons, you poorly-educated moron.

Do you even English?

0/10... Faggot.

"America Is good because America is great" -H

Look, Trump supporters read infowars, and Clinton supporters read The New Yorker. Who is to say which has a more intelligent audience?

you guys are lowly educated. Fucking dumbshits. Point proven, Trump supporters are staid, ignorant, and stubbornly stupid. Use google you fucktwats.

english.stackexchange.com/questions/275256/low-educated-poorly-educated-other

Clinton supporters do not read The New Yorker. They dismiss anything that goes against Clinton as made up because CNN said so.

Not even American, but you are all a bunch of fucking retards. At least Trump will mind his own fucking business and not try to start shit with other nuclear nations.

If you're gonna vote for Clinton, at least be honest and admit you love war as much as republicans.

Use google! C'mon use it! Everything you want to know is on google! It's smart to use google!

I don't if anyone else feels this way but I support trump just because it's funny and he hates refugees as much as I do.

I couldn't give two shits about any fucking humanitarian shit hillary is going on about. As long as I have my mountain dew and internet nothing matters.

It's smart to use the tools available to find information. Information is power. Why are Trump supporters so adverse to learning?

Why does it matter

>Fact:
>Trump supporters are low educated morons.

No study provided to corroborate claim. Therefore opinion. Therefore subjective.

>They are sheep who believe in bullshit by touted by Trump.

Opinion. Subjective.

>He never says anything and truly communicates nothing.

Opinion. Subjective.

>Trump supporters are like moronic birds who like shiny things.

Opinion. Subjective.

Claims to state a "fact," yet nothing but opinions posted.

KEK

Fail/10

If you're going to troll and b8, at least have worthy b8.

/thread

Fact:
Hilary supporters are brainwashed libtards who went to college for degrees in humanities.
A gender studies degree doesn't make you highly educated. Pretty much the opposite actually.

you say all this but the president is just a puppet controlled by the military and the rockerfellers. So nothing you say matters.

Get educated you dumb liberal.

Dubs is truth. /thread. OP got #REKT

>>At least Trump will mind his own fucking business and not try to start shit with other nuclear nations.

Were you living under a rock, when Trump started shit on Twitter? How can I trust a guy that is easily triggered by SNL parodies? >>Inb4 buhbuhhillarysemails!!!

Are you enjoying your middle school opinion?

>I don't if anyone else feels this way but I support trump just because it's funny and he hates refugees as much as I do.
I'm pretty sure that's the only reason ANYONE supports him.
His campaign slogan should be "for teh lulz".
If he gets elected, Mitt Romney will probably hang himself.

I'm a Chemistry phD. Trump is a rich man who uses the republican platform (racists and Christian zealots) because they are the easiest to fool. "I love the uneducated" -Trump.

Why? Because they are easy to cheat.

Trump would use presidentail power for own gain constantly, just like the retarded Bushes. War for freedom? Fuck no, war for crude oil

"for teh lulz" is actually the perfect way to describe how I feel.

KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP KING TRUMP

It's smart to use diverse sources of information. You remember times without internet, do you?

Disaster...huge disaster...worst ever...worst in the history of deals...worst criminal...worst criminal ever....gonna replace it with something cool...something great..best medical plan ever... The sign of a tiny mind is seeing the world in extremes and speaking in superlatives. He is a fucking retard. If he had done NOTHING with his dad's money but put it in a market account he would be worth 10 billion! All he has done is fail and fail. Another hotel went bankrupt yesterday. If this piece of shit wins, we might as well all move to Australia.

Google is a fucking shirt engine asshole.
Try clicking past page 1 I think is what you meant.
TV media is controlled by a few, news is completely scripted and less diverse than the internet.

That proves nothing. Funny how they forgot to mention blacks less than stellar education statistics. Of course Asians, a migrant populace, are going to be against traditional America values.

Whites cucks are being brainwashed in academia. That's usually where the libtard, false utopia indoctrination starts. Most prominent universities are pro LGBT, open boarders, multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-gender cesspools.

But whites are now realizing the false uptopa is just that, a utopia, and there's a lot of real world, life threatening risks involved by going along with this agenda. Whites in Europe, for example, being slaughtered and raped by Muslims. White Americans, for example, suffering from the epidemic of black on white crime. These things are waking whites up.

Thanks, Colin Flatherty.

When you are calling someone an asshole and have a typo.

DER DER DER im still voting for trump and i've convinced many other to do it just so smellary doesn't get elected. when is your gaslighting contract up?

I would estimate that 0% of people who subscribe to The New Yorker are voting for Trump.

Trump's policies call for a big increase in military spending and he has criticized Obama for not being tough. It is more likely that he would start a war imo.

It used to be that republicans read the Wall Street Journal, which is a reputable news site. What happened is that breitbart and alex jones took over the party, and it shows in their candidate. He clearly lacks the intellect or experience of Clinton. He is not a republican analog of Clinton, like Jeb Bush sorta was.

WHAT?

Have you forgotten about the 300 years where we took them from their homeland, shoved them on ships where most of them died, got them to the US, beat the fuck out of them while raping them, hanging them, and making them work for our profit?

Let's look at all of history and see which race has done the most heinous of acts.

I get all my info from fox news, the greatest entertainment channel in all of da wurld

man the hillary shills aren't even trying anymore how little is she paying you to post the same thread every couple hours?

You do realize you are a using a sort of racist generalizing that you liberal cucks act like you are better than.

>Have you forgotten about the 300 years where we took them from their homeland,

Yup. Did you forget that Africans sold Africans? Forget that blacks owned African slaves? Forgot that Jews, a group of people that always scream anti-Antisemitism, were also involved in the slave trade?

Forget that Latinos, Indians, Asians, and even Africans raped, killed, and enslaved rivals for land and resources? Something that a lot humans do, because, well, it's what makes us human.

>Let's look at all of history and see which race has done the most heinous of acts.

Sorry whites were just better at it ;b

I get all my regurgitated, unoriginal rebuttals from my libtard friends.

>moronic birds who like shiny things

Crows?

They're actually really intelligent in the animal kingdom.

I'm a PhD in Particle Physics, Solid State Physics, Nuclear Physics, and Quantum Physics.

Hilary is a crooked political puppet whose main audience are uneducated liberals that are easy to control through their emotions.

Hilary would use her power to overturn the first and second amendment. The rampant flow of illegal immigrants and refugees that she proposes will destroy our already weak economy.

Conservatives have no intention of spending any money on unnecessary wars. Stop buying into leftist media propaganda.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGWR NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGEWR

I voted Trump.

In the primaries and the general election.

>Libtard
>Regurgitated
See what I'm getting at?

Fox, let this man speak for himself, damn you!

LOOK AT ME MOM, SHILLING WITH NO HANDS

Do you faggots zap out of existence on Wednesday or do you could tinge to shill on into eternity?

Asking because I need a job.

Continue

>>Hilary would use her power to overturn the first and second amendment.

You do realise that they said Obama would do the same thing you just described that Hillary will do. And the leftist are the only ones making propaganda? I expected better from someone with a "PHD". Fun fact. You need fourteen states to actually agree on getting rid of an amendment.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Catholic-Churchs-Bulletin-Links-Clinton-to-Satan-Says-Democratic-Voting-399907961.html

Look at the tension in this picture. Yep, hillary is loved

FACT OP is butthurt.

your post makes you look so educated user.

another google moron.

low educated trump supporter detected.