Kemono

kemono

Cooking is nice, I've done a lot over the past few years. But I wouldn't be able to do just that.
Honestly I don't want to end up doing a minimum wage or ``he does it for free'' system administration job, I wish I was in college.
But my parents forced me to drop out.

>"Fair enough. Good milling, pupper"

>tbf, I do typically cook for 4-8 men when at work. It is a tad more involved than cooking for yourself"

>"How did they force you?"

God speed fat twink.

Of course. Honestly I wish I had opportunities to cook for people other than myself.
They forced me to drop out by telling me to pack up and go home, and that they were going to stop paying for college. As college is prohibitively expensive in the USA, even with scholarships, I had to obey.
I have to obey them anyways since my parents are really good at making my life shit whenever they please.
But I'm working on stuff. Mostly the cert, now, but if my parents stop making my days useless, I'll continue learning Czech since college is free there.

laundry day is literally the worst part of every week

>"While you're here, would you like to add me on Steam? I'm curious as to the demand for engineers in the US and having a m8 in that field would be convenient for getting a feel of the scene"

>"You also have to be an EU or czech citizen to benefit from that, you know?"
>"Or are you off for their scholarship program?"

>"While we're at it, why did they cut off your college funding?"

You'll find me under "Vicious" these days. Christopher Lambert profile pic.

>Only doing your laundry once a week

laundry in the dorms is a 3 hour commitment, i'm not doing it more than once a week, fuck that

>"Mine is humberseawolf , has a smug male anime face as the profile pic"

Why? Laundry is easy.
That's where you're wrong! A few countries in Europe have made college free for noncitizens. Even people who aren't EU citizens.
This is because some European countries are really frightened about population decline, etc.
Since I'm white and want to go to college, those countries want me, and I'll take advantage of it by going to college.
I want a PhD in some sort of computer science or linguistics. Of course, after getting the prerequisite degrees.

They cut it off because they'd rather save for their own retirement. Also because they're buttmad at me not being a conformist slave. They didn't like my grades either.

how do you have enough quarters

it is when you have your own machines instead of sharing them with an entire building with these fucks who take up 5 machines at a time

vultures

>"We're they shit grades?"

>"If you want a good comp sci degree consider Holland"

>"I have my own house, I use my own machine"

I was in college for one semester. I understand how laundry is.
I'd go to the laundry room with my headphones and listen to music while reading a book.
They were mediocre. I intentionally did not a single homework assignment the whole semester. I got 3 C's and 2 D's. But no F's! All without doing a single homework assignment! With 0% homework grades! I'm good at tests, and good at learning.
College isn't free in the Netherlands.
So you don't live with that lady who doesn't use microwave ovens anymore?

>"There are over 6000 people on steam with the name "vicious". It would be more expedient for you to add me"

cute.

>"You mean my gran? She died in March"
>"Currently have my stepdad staying over since he recently buried his gf as well. Beats him being homeless"

I see, I see.

You added SF and you didn't trawl his friends list

>"I trawl the sea, not lists"

But yeah, what happened was I expected to get all C's, but I didn't. In the future, I'll calculate how much homework I need to do to get all C's. Preferably higher C's, like C+'s.

>"Or you could just get funding for college in a way that removes all financial power from your parents?"

How? I don't want a sugar daddy.
And I want at least C's and above anyways, no matter what. I don't need D's.
And finding free college is a step in the right direction. Which is what this language learning helps with.

>"Having much luck with the sexond language?"

How about getting a job?

Now I wanna listen to the Offspring

This is a good thing. Thanks user

Languages are easy, but as I stated before, my parents, particularly my mother, are getting absolutely buttmad at me spending any time not studying for the sysadmin cert, so I haven't opened my textbook in over a month.
My parents ruin everything, but as soon as I have time, I'll easily learn.
Being a student is a full-time job.

>Being a student is a full-time job.
So is shitposting on the internet

>Fuck off Mom, I can literally make three times as much money in Europe for the same work, just by learning another language

>"It's as easy as that. Don't be a wuss and short yourself for the benefit of people you resent"

Obviously not if you have time to be posting here. Do you mean in terms of the standardized 40 hour work week? Most people who work and aren't in school work more than "full time."

warau
I've explained that to them, but remember they're sadistic bullies.
My father, however, is less sadistic and more rational, so he, however, understands that my mother is setting me back on learning Czech, and just tells me to work on it after I get my sysadmin cert.
So while I'm working a shitty minimum wage job here (since that's certainly all I'll get as a person with 0 experience and no degree) I'll spend my time off fully on Czech.
It's not an ideal plan, but it will work. Eventually I'll try to get a sysadmin job in the Czech Republic, and when I feel fluent enough, that's when I'll apply for college.

Then he has to go to Europe, though.

I want to be there though. Czechia has the best gun laws in the entirety of Europe, too.

>best gun laws in Europe

lol that's like being the best at jerking off to your mother, the only reason why is because no one else is doing it.

Made me laugh. I'll still get a closed carry licence though.

>D,Damn it...

>"I would be wondering where my life went, too, if I was a degenerate homosexual rabbit-morph"

Don't bother, everyone is going to mistake you for an old Danish lady anyhow- The only people who fuck with old Danish ladies are the sandniggers, and if they've strayed that far from major German centers you know the Hajj has begun and nothing short of a flak cannon and a battalion of lawyers is going to keep your ass out of the fire.

The artist of it is the squirrel sucking dick~
heh
>Danish
I don't get it.

>The artist of it is the squirrel sucking dick~

>"That's both funny and sad at the same time~"

From the filename, I guess it was a present to the person represented by the rabbit. However, it's been multiple years since I obtained this image, so I cannot remember.
What I do remember is that I used to chat with the artist/squirrel until he stopped going to that art site. Oh well!

yiff yaff

What do you want to talk about?

Trump's impending presidential win

I'd be surprised. I'm expecting Clinton to win. I don't like any candidate, though.

Nice. Any specific flavor?

Half/half wholemeal and white. I put a hot pan full of water in the oven, too, to make the outside extra crusty

I see. I like whole grain bread.
It's nearly noon and I'm getting tired though, so I should sleep.

Toodles m80. Good sleep pupper