Clintons Emails

Clintons Emails

v/s

Trumps Sexual Assaults + 6 Bankruptcies + Fake Foundation + 5 yrs Birther-Lies + called women fat, piggy + Fraud Trump Univ + Putin puppet + 18 yrs tax evasion + $1 billion loss in a year + Praises Saddam's dictator style + Block Muslims + thin skin tweet insults + hired undocumented workers + hires foreign worker on low wages at his Florida resort + hires alt-right white supremacist to run his campaign + 11 million mass deportations + supports Mosques spying + want to control press + made fun of disabled people + Nuclear bomb fan + didn't pay & harass small biz + refuse to release tax returns + slams POWs + insults gold star family + convicted for housing racial discrimination + stop-n-frisk supporter + ranks women on physical form + disrespects NATO & Allies + brags on grabbing women by p**** + threatens to put opponents in prison + incites his supporters to use 2nd amendment + disrespects US judge + supports extreme prison torture + calls global warming chines hoax + lies on Trump employees on Obamacare + endorsed by KKK + calls Mexicans rapist & murderers + suggests punishment for abortions + 13 yrs old child rape allegations + lied on sex tape of Miss Univ + 5000+ lawsuits + 200+ guilty cases

Defend Trump, I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/
nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html
observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a cutie.

and?

he's pretty funny

" clintons emails "
Yeh bro that's it. That's all hey
Yeh in ur stinky dot go fuck a goose

If Trump wants my vote all he has to do is release his tax return. That or leak some nudes of her daughter.

The rest of your points are just either allegations with no evidence or comments out of context.

>called women fat, piggy
so what ?

I know you ain't dumb enough to think Hillary's emails are the issue. Fuck off you dumb cunt shill.

how retarded do you have to be to vote trump? 30 iq?
america played itself by allowing whites to vote. whites have proven themselves retarded beyond repair. maybe we can keep some whites but lets get rid of any white in a rural area. any white cop. any white in the military. any white business owner or real estate investor. any white on welfare. any white over 60. any white with a gun. any white registered republican. they need to be purged from the great nation of america.

honestly if america deported everyone who voted trump, the country would flourish.

nice bait nigger

so. whites industrialize the planet, and the colored folk come up and, with bias, are supposed to get to enjoy it all by themselves?

Question is: how the fuck did you faggots end up with Clinton vs Trump in the 1st place? You think you're wise because you know which is best, but in the end it's just a battle to see who's the smartest retard.

nope im white with a job that doesnt ruin the country, education, and logical reasoning :)
get rid of those whites and america really would be great.

What about them? What's in them that is worse than what trump has said or done.
From what I have seen, she does pay to play and has a private and public face which we all already knew. But these are also things trump has done with his charity so to say Clinton is worse for it, is only a one sided thought

the whites i listed have done nothing but obstruct progress and leach off america. they wouldnt be missed.

He did release his tax return, you fucking idiot.
He pays the mandated amount of taxes, like everyone else.

please, please, PLEASE end your life.

I like how you summed up dozens upon dozens of indiscretions and crimes with a simple 2 word phrase on one hand, yet pick apart even the slightest of faults and even include things completely out of his control on the other.

Not biased at all, are you :^)

No, he has not realses his tax returns. Post the link if you are so sure

he's a man

Op would post more about hilary but she keeps everything a secret. Hm I wonder why

he's a mother fucking t-rex, just look at his tiny hands

The only thing he didn't have control of was the kkk endourcement. Nice try

Not who you are talking to but no, he didn't. He also doesn't really have to, as none of us do, and he made his money in the public sphere.

It would be interesting to figure out how the Clinton's came into so much money during her time as Secretary of State, but there's also no legal requirement for her either. I do think it's interesting that the left is fine when a woman (or maybe it's a democrat, idk what identity negates her crimes) is able to make massive amounts of money through government positions, but a man making money in the public sector is somehow evil for doing so.

No reasonable person cares about his taxes issues. We all recognize he's using every legal loophole passed by the government, like everyone else and all the other businesses do. You would be a fool or retard to give away money that you are legally allowed to do. Hillary has the same thing, check her 2014 or 2015 taxes. Some how she claimed a 800k loss, even though they made 250 million the past few years...

Not to mention all the big donors supporting her. If they do it, soros etc, she's has just as much egg on her face for taking those donations. Not to mention taking donations from Arab countries. If this was 1936, she'd be happy to take 5 million in donations from Hitler.

No he didn't you fucking moron. Jesus fucking christ what is it with these uneducated retards? I fucking hope you elect Trump so America can up and go to hell. Enjoy being Putin's lapdog, dumb shits.

What a deflect. All of her private info got released in wikileaks and she's still better than trump. Otherwise you are just assuming

t-rex > man

Was gonna vote for him until I saw this. I don't want tiny man hands as president

Are you suggesting that it's not okay to be on good terms with Russia but Clinton taking in massive amounts of money from theocracies in the middle east is a-okay?

Sounds more like you're having a hard time with Delusion vs Reality.

I agree with that he's funny

Of course he's biased you retard! We're picking the fucking POTUS! You should have some well-formed biases at this point or you're an idiot. The problem with this election is exactly this: the false equivalency of these candidates! They are NOT equals. She is smarter, better-tempered, more experienced, and qualified by every metric. She runs her businesses better! It's madness that some otherwise reasonable folks are voting for this joker.

I WANT A WAR, VOTE HILARY SO I CAN SEE WAR PEOPLE!!!!

So it had to be leaked or did she willingly release that info?

She released her tax info and it shows how she got so much money. From speeches. But you are accusing Clinton of something but she released her info, but you won't do the same for trump. That's not a bias at all

I don't need to defend trump to be disappointed with the alternative candidates.

She is a serial killer. She kills people. She loves killing. She will get your friends killed and possibly everyone you know. But your retarded ass will vote for her. Idiots.

Either or depending on the subject. The point is that it's out there and still not as bad as trump

>All of her private info

A bit of it

Bush had like 12 "Benghazis" and 22 million e-mails disappeared under his term. I wonder why the Trumpsters don't care about that.

Russia is the greatest nation ever camarades, we should embrace Putin and leave all thing to him.

#MakeAmericaCommie
#MakeTheSovietUnionGreatAgain

No, we just don't fall for click bait articles that have no evidence. Only a moron would believe something without evidence

You're just a pussy. I wanna see world war 3. Vote Hilary for the hilarity

>Putin
>Commie

Im voting hillary for one reason.

hillary is a middleman between 1% and peasant. trump IS the 1% trump would open the door for complete corporate control. no thanks. id rather have the sellout than the buyer.

How do you know there is more? They have the 30k emails she deleted

It's ironic that the Democrats favorite label to throw on someone is "racist." How many times have you heard these dipshits say this about Trump in the past 6 months?

This guy Benjamin R. Barber, one of the top 20 single contributors to the Hillary campaign sounds....sane?

"Blacks are just like the jewish guards in concentration camps who tried to save their own skins by helping Nazis kill other Jews. Blacks are seriously fucked in the head."

Holy shit. I guess that's just another example of that liberal double-standard we all know so well.

Democrats are the most racist assholes you're ever going to see. It's funny they're so fond of using the word "racist" when talking about OTHER people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/

Whatever your reason I don't mind, I can't wait to see the war haha I'm voting for her too cause I wanna see the carnage

This is the only man who's willing to acknowledge and challenge the old boy's club that is the US government. I don't care if he literally bludgeoned a disabled trans mexican woman to death. This man is the only hope we have if for no other reason than the guy after him will be great.

She's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

Who're you going to pick for your NFL team? The eager quarterback straight out of college with a track record of collegiate wins (trump) or a washed up QB that's been in the NFL for 20 years who has a track record of choking and dropping the ball whenever you need to score a touchdown (hillary)?

Cuntin will lose, just take the money you get paid to post this shit and jerk off...

cuntins emails? but trumps fake foundation, cuntins foundation was a pay to see her while SoS niglet.

TRUMP IS A REAL FUCKING PERSON make fun of whoever he wants, say what he wants, keep fucking islam child rapists out...

90% of what you SJW cuntin cuck posted is REASON TO VOTE FOR HIM lawlawl I how a Islamic illegal Mexican murders your family while raping you.

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

Democrats are the dumbest fucking hypocrites on the planet and it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad that a few people still believe their lies for some reason.

Literally all the shit you said against Trump is 'BAAAAH HES SO MEAN". Fuck off you hillshill, I would rather have a idiot dick as a president than a corrupt, criminal cunt.

I think you're trying to dilute the facts . But it's ok I don't expect much from a hitlery supporter

ww2 forged one of the best generations of american in history. The current generation is a bunch of pussies, they need to a god damn war to get their balls.

He doesn't want to go to war with Russia, so he is not completely cray cray in his brain nor is he a psychopath - unlike that other "candidate".

fucking this. WTF.

and people still have the naivety to think our votes matter.

but Trump is "christian" and a good business man.

seriously?

But Hillary is for muh equal rights and progressiveness. what?

Both of these assholes are full of shit.

Clinton or Trump at least they aren't Russians. Russians are the cucks of the universe. They deserve to be oppressed by Putin. Clinton will win and that is good because Putin is afraid of Clinton . What a piece of shit pussy, that Putin is afraid of a girl.

No, I'm not suggesting that at all. In fact, I didn't even mention Hillary, who I think will make an almost equally disastrous president. However: taking blood money from Saudi Arabia is, while deplorable, not going to affect the average Joe. In fact, it helps the US sustain it's status as global superpower. Sucking Putin's dick is essentially surrendering your own liberty's to Putins agenda. I mean, for fuck's sake, why is the right so scared of Putin? His country is in shambles, his economy is busted and even his military is no match for Nato. Why suck his dick? Why?

Hillary pretends to give a fuck about minorities and the saddest part is blacks, hispanics, and SJWS eat it up while she exploits the FUCK out of them.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that.

"I always roll with hot sauce."

Holy fuck, how racist is that? Not only changing up her verbage and using slang like a 14 year old, but implying that all black people put hot sauce on their food? For fuck's sake.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/

2 months before her "hot sauce" incident, Podesta and team who write her speeches corresponded with each other and tried to get her to say "Yo Mama" at a mostly-black rally.

"Is everyone comfortable with her saying "Yo Mama?"

How do blacks not realize she's exploiting them? Where are the people calling her racist?

nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html

Yet another example of Democrats being complete hypocrites and talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Let's not forget Bill's snafu from 2008 when they were slinging mud at Obama, clearly an African-American:

"A few years ago this guy would've been carrying our bags."

And the list goes on and on and on. The next time a democrat tries to tell you Trump is a racist without any thing to substantiate it, remind them of a few of these examples.

>when russia finds a thread they havent shilled in

Wow, I never thought of it that way, consider my record corrected.

Yeah, I just wanna see mericans cry about the war after she gets voted in.

"My family died omg y u do dis clinton"

Quality kek's

How stupid would they be to leave an evidence trail directly to them?
If there is evidence, it's destroyed.
The real evidence is that there's too many coincidences for them to be coincidences.
How many famous people with many acquaintances can say 50 or more people they know have died in suspicious or violent circumstances?

Look, an user with sense! AND posting in a political thread! Godspeed to you, good sir.

He's not Clinton

shills are getting desperate in the home stretch

>truthers actually believe this

Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake OR that they're from Russia.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

Just because you can't refute the facts I'm posting doesn't make me russian, you clown. good try though. :^)

/b to the resue of alleged sexual assault victims. Now I've seen everything.

I'm not voting for Hillary. Nice assumption though

A lot of the things listed are positives.

Glad you changed your mind so quickly

Not wanting to start a nuclear war with a country for no reason = sucking Putin's dick?

And no, when we become subject to the generosity of Islamic states, and then those Islamic states send over "refugees," it does not sustain the U.S. as a global superpower.

Why is the left so war-hungry? Why does the left want to elect a woman who has no hesitation launching us into another war, when all they've been doing is bitching about the wars that Bush started and Obama expanded? Is it because they're brown people and that's not okay?

I said 8 years ago Hillary would be president. and here ewe are. If you think trump even wanted to be president you are as dumb as all the fucking rednecks hillbilly's. or maybe you are one. most trump supporters are from the south.

the royal bloodline has been set for generations to come.

SJWs would still defend it.

"Sure, she tried to nuke Russia and now most of Europe is radioactive and parts of US is radioactive too, but but but ... it's not her fault, it's never a womyn's fault. It's the fault of Trump!!!!111 womyn powar!!!111"

That's a lot of emotion based thinking user. Just connecting the dots in your head over actual evidence

>americans
>can't hate one without supporting the other
You're all blind and retarded. Good luck with that nation of yours.

Good job, OP.

Dump Trump.

KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

"We want Hillary Clinton to win."

Total money given to Hillary Campaign by the KKK: $20,000.00

Total money given to Donald Trump by the KKK: $0.00

Hmmm. Looks like the KKK is definitely supporting Hillary and not Trump.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

get back to us when you give up the Queen, faggot.

Not sure if you knew this But there's invasions are congress decisions which is mostly republican

Donald Trump was in home alone 2.
How many home alone movies was Clinton in?

This poat was brought to you by the letters C T R

How desperate are Democrats now that Hillary's nose-diving in the polls and she's destined to lose?
Very desperate you say?

Well, desperate enough to MAKE A FAKE, SEXIST CRAIGSLIST AD AND POST IT AS A JOD LISTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

That's right. The DNC and Hillary's people fabricated and POSTED a FAKE JOB OPENING where the job requirements were:

-No gaining weight on the job
-Must be open to public humiliation
-Proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you're too old

Amongst other, numerous disgustingly sexist remarks.

And you faggots want to complain about something Trump said in PRIVATE that was HYPOTHETICAL? You're CAUGHT AGAIN literally trying to create evidence to pin on him.

Isn't that the same thing that cops try to do when they plant drugs on people then charge them?

Fucking sick and pathetic.

louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/

>Total money given to Hillary Campaign by the KKK: $20,000.00
haha no

fuck yourself faggot

Fuck off nerd

Down the hall and to the left

Are you dumb? The kkk news paper just endourced trump 2 days ago

Nice counter argument

>washingtontimes
>kkk leader CLAIMS