>amateur shooter
>40 x 5.56 rounds from a AR-15 fired in a small cafe in around 1 minute
>reported stance of a professional delta force
>90% of shots fired where from the hip - headshots

Amy Schumer

Heat Legend

>stance of professional delta force
>firing from the hip

I am not /k/ at all, but isn't that weird?

>>IQ of a 10 year old
>>reported stance of a professional delta force
>90% of shots fired where from the hip - headshots

really makes you think...

All true - It really is, look it up, not even expert snipers said they could pull off the event.
Or some just settle that he was a literal rain man with a gun

"The killer was right handed. Martin Bryant is left handed. The killer shot from the hip (right handed).

The killer shot 32 people killing 20 and injuring 12

The killer scored twenty head shots, from the right hip, in 90 seconds! There are only about 20 shooters that good (better than Olympians) in the Western World. They are the SPOOKS who work for various governments. The killer stopped shooting after firing 29 shots (of the 30 in a magazine). This leaves a live round in the breech while changing magazines"

Weird, but it works. Hipfiring is effective close quarters. Guy must have had supernatural hand eye reflexes, though.

There was something very fishy about this whole incident.

Luckily it happened in 1996 when the internet didnt exist. otherwise it would have been picked apart

>The killer stopped shooting after firing 29 shots

how do they know this?

Someone counted

witnesses, bullet casings

i find it extremely hard to believe someone could count the shots being fired in such an incident

>world record

No he is 5th all time

who will play the other 2 shooters?

>find all the bullet casings

>count them

link to list ?

its on video, off duty cop was there too

That tells you how many were fired, not how many were fired per magazine.

>Brevik
>69
It's funny how these numbers go down over time. At the time I remember the kill count being ninety-something with ten or so more wounded.

40 hours in ms paint

U dumb. Obviously if a mag hold 30 and you find 30 it equals a whole magazine

He killed 77 but bombs do not count.

spreekillers.ch

he's still alive, lads.

#freemartin

>headshots on moving targets including one running away down the block

Scotland Yard sent their top ballistics man, a retired SAS officer, who said it was some of the best work he had ever seen or even heard of.

Port Arthur is a tourist town. There was some home videos where you could see or hear parts of the shooting.

>>reported stance of a professional delta force
What does that even fucking mean.

I love guns and I do think that Port Arthur and Dunblane happening so close together was no coincidence (and Sandy Hoax is beyond doubt) but your wording there is a little silly.

>The killer stopped shooting after firing 29 shots (of the 30 in a magazine). This leaves a live round in the breech while changing magazines
>The killer shot 32 people
And this without considering that no one has mentioned how many shots he actually fired, just how many hit.

SUOMI MAINITTU
U
O
MÄMMI
I

MM-95
A
I
N
ITSEMURHA
TORILLA
TAVATAAN
U

Isn't it obvious?

IT'S NOT FUNNY MARTIN!

well, trips, its like this ya see.

he's full of shit. back then the average public's opinion/thoughts/experience of army shit was dirty vietnam veterans drinking out of garbage bins or Rambo movies.

they didn't have the benefit of two dozen operator movies every year to judge from.

>amerifats losing at their own game

What a slasher movie they could make.

>AND NOW THE MAD AXEMAN IS BACK AND THIS TIME HE'S BROUGHT A RIFLE TOO

i shouldn't have lol'd at this.

you son of a bitch.

muh falls flag
muhhh so weird look at eh vidence

>William Unek is in there 2 times

>rank 50
>Weapon of choice: Bus

sorry to ruin the memes but I thinkt he most likely explanation for that is the crime scene techs simply miscounted the rounds or it was reported erroneously by a media that doesnt understand guns

Yeah they didn't catch him the first time, he ran off naked into the jungle.

Then 3 years later he did it again.

>The second guy is called Bum
K E K

His second one:

>Within twelve hours, Unek shot dead ten men, eight women, and eight children, murdered five more men with the axe, stabbed another one, burned two women and a child, and strangled a 15-year-old girl, thus killing a total of 36 people
That fucking variety.

TWENTY SIXTEEN

He killed some with a bomb in the city. I think 69 was always the number he personally shot

>Unemployed
>IQ of a 10 year old
>Had a gf.

no no no i kill the bus driver

>no brits, canadians or kiwis in the top 10

letting down the anglos

this.

occams razor and all that.

16 and 18 are the reason Britain is not allowed guns anymore.

He was that good

the guy in 14 scored higher with an axe, no excuse

>21
I always wondered why you needed a weapon license to buy a hammer in France. That's fucked up.

Niggers only count as half a kill.

Look at the guy, face of a greek god, and that hair is amazing. Too bad he was a retarded psychopath.

>Flame thrower, lance, mace

sounds a lot like MK Ultra

That Thor guy. He's Australian and blonde and well known. Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe play his parents for 25 minutes in the start of the film.
They film form a distance so he doesn't look so tall next to Russell and Nicole.

>run faster
>invisible in the dark
They should count double

>In a cafe
>The height of your head in a cafe is hip height of someone standing when you're sitting

Gotta switch it up to get that Smokin' Sick Style!!!

He had a great build, sweet hair and a decent face.

Dont reckon after the first few shots people shitbolt.

If cafe's in Australia are anything like cafe's in New Zealand, and the people are anything alike, it was a Turkey Shoot.