Gf just told me today that she let a black guy finger her last night. I don't think I'm going to leave her...

Gf just told me today that she let a black guy finger her last night. I don't think I'm going to leave her, for financial reasons. I'm in a position of power right now. What would Sup Forums try to get out of this situation?

a new girlfriend and some self respect

Damn beat me to it

This

/thread

> I don't think I'm going to leave her, for financial reasons
>I'm in a position of power right now

nigga u dumb?

You should encourage her to get fucked by that same black guy and stay with her and support her

Gonna have to go for this, ruin her as much as you can without affecting you and fucking get some self respect. Race traders deserve no respect.

yep, pretty much.

>What would Sup Forums try to get out of this situation?

She cheated on you with a NIGGER? Get the locks changed, throw her shit out in the street, get a fucking restraining order on her. She's dead to you.

If she admitted that he fingered her then he fucked her.

kill her

I don't get it. Why was he fingering your GF? Was he looking for his welfare check?

Hate to say this but a good finger job allways leads to a fuck
>she fucked a nigger user
Dump that bitch
>the only time when fingering isn't followed by a fuck is when your a 13 year old
You will be better off without her

This, they probably fucked.

:D

>position of power

Yeah. On the receiving end of said power... 5 Internet bucks says the power delivery man is her shiney new nigger friend.

Lol. Snap. I lost to that.

For fucks sake user, PLEASE put some more work into your bait material.

This shit is beyond stale.

Dump her, there is no other option.
i dump my actual ex for kind of same reason

Definitely wasn't making a deposit...

Oh wait.

You're a tool. Dump the bitch you cuck.

Did you at least beat her?

this and post all her nudes

Position of power? What kind of power or gain could possibly be worth sticking around some bitch that cheated on you and WILL continue to do so? What the fuck are you?

Be a fucking man, have some fucking dignity, and get the fuck out of there. She ain't your wife, you aren't legally obliged to deal with shit. Let her have all the fingers up her gross snizz she wants. Stop wasting your time being weak and manipulative, it's unbecoming of a man. Get the fuck out and find a woman worth your time.

I approve this message

Why don't you just get on your knees and start sucking his big black dong you little cuck faggot. Position of power my ass

Yep. If you are not leaving her, you don't put self-respect as yout main value, but money.
You should feel bed for yoursepf and change your personal values and sort them by priority.

Problem with people having hard time diciding is that they can't leon on THEIR OWN personal opinion, because their weak values.

VALUES, my friends, are the strongest tool set that will get you out of sitiation like this one by making a right chooice for yourself.

post her nudes and leave her... a link to this thread

She has let you know that she has no respect for you or herself, you need to let her go

so this

this man knows what life is all about!
i absolutely agree with him on this one.

stop being a fucking hooker.
There are no grater gains, then spiritual ones.

Right now, you are trading your spirit for money.

P.S: i can give you 100 dollars to suck my dick, if material gains is your interest.

Does not respect you = position of power?

Leave her. It's a matter of self-respect and lines crossed.
You cannot trust her again.

This

And this (which is basically science of successful man)

you are not in a position of power. It's over you fucking pussy. Quit being a faggot and get rid of her.

Fucking this x 10000

Make her do some degrading stuff for a while then leave her

/Thread