Yo

Yo

Been chatting to a girl online which I meet through a dating site. She's foreign (from the Philippines) we seem to be getting along ok, though she's asking me to send her my passport info in order to help travel here.

Is that normal Sup Forums?

(Pic unrelated)

yeah bro go for it, share your bank details with her too so she can book you both a nice hotel for when you get there

Don't forget to send your social

Obviously do not give out your passport info. Filipinas can be very attractive and sweet but so many are cheats

Care to explain?

This. One of my old roommates found one he thought he was in love with until every thing became about the money.

I'm
but this
is true. Poverty and "submissive asian girl" meme have led many men (mostly older white guys) to get taken for a ride by SE Asian girls. Mainly Filipino, Thai and Viet girls. Hell I saw it happen to my dads friend.

He paid for her house, car, child support, divorce, healthcare, travel documents and that was along with buying her presents clothes etc. All she had to do was get on all fours and imagine its someone else fucking her

What time might you be posting?

Whoops, wrong thread lol

an old friend of my dad met some thai bitch in thailand and she played him like a fiddle. they were going to start a nightclub in thailand together, but under her name(this guy was a total fuck up btw) so he sent her about 40k total. ofcourse she just kept asking for more, and he went over there to confront her.

only to find her being backed up by her little Thai mafia goonies hahaha, dude packed his shit and called it a loss. he died a few years ago because he was a junkie faggot.

Don't trust any of the women but the Philippines is a great place to get away with rape.

You meet decent Filipinas in real life and not on the internet user. dont trust.

send passport, promise to marry her, go over there to fugg, take the passport and never see her again

*Update* Op here.

Not only has she asked for the passport, she also wants an invitation letter, a 3mos. Bank statement and my address. When I asked her why, she said it's necessary for the Nigerian embassy there.

It's a scam, isn't it guys?

why the fuck would she need your passport info if she wants to travel to you?

let go of your cock and use your brain. you're just one amongst a few dozen guys who are getting spearphished

definitely a scam don't give her any info

yes its a scam lmao

this

Yes, standard procedure. Should be fine

Have fun

*Update* op here again.

Just confronted her about what's she's asking and asking if it's a scam or not, and she's gotten really angry and emotional, telling me to fuck off. She's also saying I've missed my chance and that it's"my loss".

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Oh and she also said she thought I was special, but I'm just like the rest, judging her before I get to know her.

Is it legit Sup Forums?

Clearly a fucking scam you retard.... can't believe you fucking even need to ask.

Yes, legit, send her some money (through moneygram) so she can forgive you.

Good idea, will do. Thanks

I'm actually hoping this is bait.

Hard to believe somebody can be that fucking stupid.

It's actually not. With that said, even I know it's blatantly bull at this point.

Or maybe it's legit. Best send some money to make sure...

its a scam fuck off