Why are Turkroach women so sexy whereas Turkroach men look like a combination of Indians and Slavs (worst interracial...

Why are Turkroach women so sexy whereas Turkroach men look like a combination of Indians and Slavs (worst interracial combination possible)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Fields
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>worst interracial combination possible
arab + nigger = moroccan is arguably worse

Everything t*rkroach is cancer and needs to be purged.

Turk girls are qt

Someone is butthurt about all the Moroccans taking the jobs. Last I have heard a Moroccan is now a minister. Lol how long before a Moroccan becomes your prime minister? HAHAHAHA

Stay butthurt, Jean-Pierre De La Vallette.

Who be this qt?

Turkish guys are qt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

moroccans/maghrebis work even less than niggers here, when they do work its at low tier jobs like cashiers/janitors etc.

Cause they're all slavic women stolen from ukraine and balkans during ottoman rule.

The redhead bitch in the movie was the daughter of a Polish noble.

She was also the reason why PLC and Turkey didnt have wars for quite some time, because of her influence over the sultan

You realise the actor herself is not the same person from 500 years ago right?

Im talking about her character, not about the actress. She was from ukraine /"dzikie pola" was abducted by tatars and sold into slavery. And she ended up in the sultans harem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Fields

This also puzzles me.

Also it doesnt change the fact that the ottoman empire bought, took women as war booty or just stole them from other countries during raids. Which later ended up in harems.

They did the same with orphans, which they raised later as Janisaries

KEK

Go fuck a goat mohammed

IN GOD WE TRUST

>Arab + nigger + Muslim = genetic cultural defects that should be slaughtered

the red head actress herself is actually half-german. Her father is roach kek

You were posting as though the red headed actress was the same person

no one really cares

TSURT EW DOG NI

What type of guys get to fuck this hot Turkish qts? Do they actually date normal Turkish poor-ugly fucks? Or do they get the white European dick?

A skoot a weld l9ehba.

Lah yn3l tbon muk awld l3ahira, sir tn3s baraka mn lurking f Sup Forums wla 9awad lredd*t

Totally in love.
Looks like my ex
Has a bitchy appeal
cute
To the gas chamber with her, she looks like she never used her brain once in her life.
Visible mental issues
Whore
Crazy, future suicide bomber
:white: trash
100$ she cuts herself, daddy issues
Cute
>Black nails
She has issues, but she's smilling id give her a chance

C-can someone answer this?

A noud t7awwa. Nta mkawwar mkhawwar.

Someone post Ozge Gurel.

Why so mad?

MOAR!

Good guy Aussie bro. Thank you.

why is he so smug?

those are just chicanos

Why are you still on Sup Forums at 4:30 am? Don't you have better things to do?

Awwallan, nice double dubs. Checked.

Tanian, Anyone who's on Sup Forums must not have better things to do. That includes you a l faggot.

Lindsay Lohan is a turkaboo

>Maghrebi calling the sons of Atatürk Turkroaches.
wew

Funny because the current Mr.World is an Indian. I've never heard of a handsome Moroccan but go ahead and laugh at Canada a country you'll never be

Shut the fuck up, Poo in Loo.

He doesnt look indian

Who dis?

>The American intervenes to settle a matter when no one even acknowledged his presence.

You burgershits never change.

That's what happens when you base your world view on Sup Forums memes.
Pic related is Indian too, the country is the size of Europe, it's really diverse. I've traveled all around the world, Sup Forums is the last place you should take your info from

All three are turks

>Can't prove me wrong.
>Resorts to memes

I never saw an indian like that. Do you guys worship whites btw? I mean all your politicians,sportmen and actors seem way whiter than the indians you see on the streets.

You understand that being a muslim man and running for beauty contest is on par with being gay? You DO NOT want to be seen as gay in a muslim community. Trust me on this one, burgershit. Most guys in a muslim country who are elligible to such contest (and would stand a chance) wouldn't risk it because banishment from the tribe ain't worth it.

Look Georgian

yes goy all turkish women look like the soap opera ''actresses'' from bosphor tv with german mommas. those instagram models cucklomap is posting are bellow average village girls

I'm not an Indian so I wouldn't know.

Excuses

guy on the right looks luke Diego Luna a bit

You burgershits have beef instead of brains.

>I never saw an indian like that
Precisely why I said don't base your world view on Sup Forums memes. This place is a cesspool of disinformation.

Also the lady in the pic is from North East part of India, people there have Chinese and Indian ancestry and great weed

>What type of guys get to fuck this hot Turkish qts?
non Turks

I am greek and I disagree

Every country has their uggos and their qts, and then you have countries where some men are more attractive women than some women.

>tfw I used to talk to this girl

Takes me back, I helped her with French.

Reminder that this girl is also Indian.

Do not get fooled.
Average Turk looks nothing like those people.

>1910 yılına ait
>what is armenian "deportation"
>what is population exchange with greece

still the same races today

"Roach" women, are in fact Balkans, Ukrainians , and Caucasians, meanwhile, Roaches are mostly Greeks and Amenians.

no
and they are all turks

I'm not speaking about the citizenship-culture, but about the race.

they are all mixed
very mixed
like you french subhumans

i sniff lots of butthurt here :DD

Sorry for you mongrel but we're PURE European

euromongrels

t. virgin

>Black nails
I-is there something wrong with that?

Those are sum butiful Melikes

Only giaour girls from balkanlar.

again balkanlar

>Mona

>93 posts
>no a*zu
lol what happened to Sup Forums?

The whiter they are, the higher their caste in India, the guy is likely upper class

is this you?