Just found out my ex gf is with a man she claims raped her. Apparently she went straight to him after I dumped her...

Just found out my ex gf is with a man she claims raped her. Apparently she went straight to him after I dumped her. Don't know how I feel about this Sup Forums. What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hotsextra/comments/5b4ms7/opposites_attract_karol_lilien_vanessa_decker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no she doesnt

forget her

shes your EX. move the fuck on

Shows she's insecure and stupid. Fuck her nobody needs someone like that!

Look. Faggot OP forgot that girls keep surrogates in their phones for when fags like this one dump her

its because bitches lie about that shit all the fucking time, he didnt actually rape her

reddit.com/r/hotsextra/comments/5b4ms7/opposites_attract_karol_lilien_vanessa_decker/

did you break up with her without a new girl in sight? thats where you fucked up user

Wait for them to have a well developed relationship and then rape her

>ex gf
>gets raped

Sounds like justice served to me OP

Thanks guys, first time starting a thread in my 4 years on this shithole, sure am glad i did.

OP, you need to accept that she was NEVER honest with you. And then you need to write her off and block her from your life completely.

Block and delete all numbers, emails, social media, and destroy all photos of her.

Before you know it, you won't even remember her at all...

kill her and keep her in the fridge

yes, yes i did.

Bingo. Funny how often "I was raped" and "I fucked someone and now I regret my horrible decision making" are pretty much one and the same.

The hamster wheel never stops spinning and spinning and spinning ...

Because I don't quite know what it is but ALL women are inherently just predestined to make chronically stupid decisions. Men, more often than not do not make the same mistake twice, you cross us, we learn from it. Women think they are right, even past that very retarded phase in everyone's life, and so they think that posting more breast pics won't hurt or going out with the dude that raped her is fine or this person said they have killed small animals for pure fun sake is someone you should get into their car. They inherently can't see a blatant red flag being waved in their face because they have so little self esteem to start out with (even less in recent years) and that people are being "funny" or "goofs" when other people do wave such flags.

here you go since you cant figure this out for yourself
>Just take her to a quiet bar and have her talk about it
>beat the guys ass if its actually rape
>help her break up with him
>move on and don't talk to her again or be friends

OP here. The full story is that after we broke up (according to her) he took her to the movies than back to his place to cheer her up, he gave her a glass fo water, and the next thing she knew she woke up naked with his fingers inside her.

That dude is getting the filthiest sex ever now.

beat the guys ass, what are you a pussy? Even if you arent tough enough get some help

who cares? fuck that ho bitch

That story sounds completely made up. First of all new girl goes back to guys house after the movies without realizing there is a good chance the guy wants sex. Second of all If you are good to spike a drink with something you would definitely not use water because you can see almost anything that was put in there to make a water cloudy. Also if you put a single aspirin and a glass of water it turns cloudy and the water now tastes like shit. The story is completely made up dude

he didn't fuck up because it was obviously the right thing to do. only she is to blame, he can keep his white vest.

You did the right thing, op. if you're not a total retard you'll find a new girl

OP she's your ex
She's probably trying to just get a reaction out of you so she can validate her self worth
Trust me you cant stay friends with ex's
Its not healthy this should be proof enough
Cut her out of your life no contact what so ever and move on
Its like a bandaid rip it off fast and it won't hurt as much

And not only that, there honestly very very few medications actually strong enough to really make somebody's memory completely blank or incapacitate them. Xanax is strong have to do that but You would have to give someone like 10 and good luck doing that against somebody's will. There are other drug but many of them are simply illegal or very very very difficult to get a prescription for. And there's no fucking way that you could put it to glass of water and it would work. Xanax for example is way way way too bitter, it is so bitter I doubt you can get away with putting more than two in a single strong alcohol beverage. Long story short, The story is completely made up

I don't understand this thread, you dump her and she goes to get abused. double fucking win

This guys right you know. girls feel trapped or cornered, they simply lie and lash out. she's trying to push some stupid kind of head game with you honestly move on dude

I would grab her by the pussy. But you aren't me.

Let him rape her

>I dumped her
So, why do you even care?

First I'd stop being a little bitch.

Then I would proceed with getting some new pussy and enjoying my life as a single guy. Tf u mean wat would we do?

This user knows
She's a lying cheating whore OP, good choice leaving that fucking skank

Dubs
/thread

+1
If you wanna be the good guy, that's what you have to do.

Just a question, why are you talking with your ex? Don't ever talk to your ex, it's over, so drop it

This sounds suspiciously like something that happened to me and OP sounds suspiciously like my ex. For your sake, I really hope it isn't you, and if it is grow up. You know the real story stop trying to be a badass on Sup Forums. Fuck outta here.

That sounds like bullshit

So she fucked another guy. Claimed it was rape. It wasn't. Move on

>Take her to a quiet bar
But user, I'm only 20

We were friends before we started going out. so i figured after we ended things we could keep being friends.

rape her ffs. Isnt it very simple?

Bait, or nor bait? That is the question.

He isn't batman and isn't here to help solve everyone's problems. Especially since she's back with the dude. How about not being such a white Knight beta cuck all the time? Clearly dudes getting manipulated by some hoe who probably WANTS two guys to fight over her. BETA. CUCK.

Would post her fucking nudes on /b

Not to mention, clearly she cheated and felt guilty, thus the rape line instead of truly saying she sucked his cock, took a load in the pussy, and fed herself a big handful of his baby batter from her leaking, cheating snatch

You fell for the "he raped me" bullshit?

Why do you think women, being the vengeful cunts they normally are, only seldomnly ever get a rape kit, press charges, and get a guy convicted of rape?

Well, as it turns out, this thing called "law" renders fairy tale, bullshit, lies, and tall tales inadmissible as courtroom evidence most of the time. Most* as the keyword, plenty of men locked up over bitch tears and a sob story.

Guess what's next?

Idiot cucks like you start a never ending crusade to "save your ex from an abusive relationship". The whore gets dick, attention from 2 guys, and pity from the world.

The guy gets labeled rapist. You're a faggot cuck. Your ex? The poor, poor victim of circumstances.

Welcome to adulthood.

she ya ex so dont pay mind