Wyd 2 hours after taking all this ?

Wyd 2 hours after taking all this ?

Still asleep

kys

>Wyd
What does that even mean?

I think it's Would You Die.

Assuming that's the case, the only answer I have for OP is "I hope so, do it and find out".

wank your dick

>benzos
>opiates
>mfw lungs stop working just like you, ya nigger

what youre doing

That's a lot of alprazolam. The blunts are whatever, but that amount of xans will put you out like a lite. Or send you on a benzo fueled blackout rampage where you wake up with more money than you started with in someone's car you don't know.

i would be fucked up after the lean and 2 xanxa kek woukldnt even doin the blunts

probably would die yes

Watch trippy movies. That would be consumed while listening to chill electronic music

i'd atleast have a headache

>10mg of xanax and codene

dying in my sleep

I don't see why people overdo xans so much. They're still very much chill and relaxing/euphoric at lower doses. You don't need 2+mg if you have no tolerance

what you doin?

"Wyd" is what you doing ?
Pic related is a friend I had before she moved states, she was off 2 xanax

You wouldn't wake up for at least a week
>did two bars drank cant remember shit
>woke up three days later

Yeah I took two bars, drank two beers, blacked out, took another bar and did shots. I was still so faded the next day, it's like it didnt even happen. Slept 18 hours almost straight after I got off work

Not much, just chillin

Why is the middle xanax a different color? Is that not a xanax?

i don't like cinnamon or grape juice...

they are manufactured by two different manufacturing companies.

The white one is brand name Xanax (made by Pharmacia & Upjohn) and the yellow one is generic alprazolam (made by Purepac Pharmaceutical).

benzo fueled blackout rampage where you wake up with more money than you started with in someone's car you don't know.
story behind this please

Idk about the zannys but after the rest of that I'd be good. I don't smoke blunts anymore bc they're too weak, the purple drink there isn't much too. Overall I'd rate the hugh a 8/10.

What's the purple drink and what does it do?

I've heard stories where this happened irl. So I'll approve this statement

Prometh w codeine
Gives me same kinda euphoric high as marijuana but just puts me to sleep right after

I wasn't expecting such a straightforward and non-belittling answer. Thanks!

>I wasn't expecting such a straightforward and non-belittling answer. Thanks!

no problemo

that sizzurp looks mad diluted lol. so unless u have a bad tolerance with bars and weed u might be hit. did a similar amount of the same shit about like 4 months ago. 4 bars 3 blunts a couple bong rips and a cup or sizzurp

na meen dahg ya wipipow be wallin oh da seen maine dah shi ain nuffin suhn we ou hur wih dat shotti drippin sauce my niqquh fuck yah Sup Forums ass pucci ass fuk boi ass laim ass duh na i meen suhn u feal me shun

Waste of drugs, you would plateau after a half hour and you'd be outta drugs.

Make sure to pop a molly, drink some orange juice, and GET HIGHER.

GET HIGHER.

>losers still taking xanax in 2016

I never understand why people take so much xanxa. Being in a coma like state or blacking out isn't my idea of fun.
All the Xanax/opiates users at my job got fired because they where always late, tired, and slow. Plus one was stealing. Always white kids too.

10mg of Xanax would probably put you to sleep for a full 24 hours unless you were already a benzo fiend with a tolerance.

/thread

Go to a hospital

Those four joints would put me to sleep for a whole day. Let alone the rest. If you can handle all that... you have a pretty good tolerance

>swishwer sweet
>xanax
>lean
hipster fuckboy detected

Why the fuck are the blunts even in this fucking picture? Everyone knows weed won't kill you. The lean and the xanax I can't really speak of since I don't use that shit myself and don't have a reference of either LD50 or how much you've actually got there. Double up on everything, give the blunts to someone who's going to live long enough to enjoy them, and go hard. Also, suck some dick first and get yourself some real fucking heroin you pussy.

It's exactly why this fucko is asking dumbass. He probably WANTS to die, or kill someone.

Probably take a piss

Fucking retard compares opiates to weed.
Hey, mongrel, you do know that shit is actually addictive, compared to weed, and may actually fuck you up for real? You clearly don't know what the fuck you're pouring into your system, but are you really unaware of the difference?

Bouta be zoooot

Why does asshats really put themselves through the shit of benzos? Had a friend that managed to kick heroin addiction, if substituting it counts as kicking it... Fucker ended up benzed out every single fucking day, until he eventually disappeared for a while only to end up dead from a mix of sub and benzos. I understand that people who end up in these addictions aren't completely destroyed on an emotional level, and usually ended up there as some sort of last resort self medication, but holy fuck is it cringy seeing you asshats glorify this shit. Fucking rappers thinking they're cool because they have or had an addiction to things that end up killing people. Get help or go fuck yourselves, you trendy cunts.

>are completely destroyed, not the other way around.

Also, doing this in a fucking car? Is OP actually driving? Fuck you even more if that's the case.

This.
Notonly the effects of opiates are different compared to weed.

I am prescribed 120 footballs a month and absolutely hate benzos. If you want to fall asleep than take them. I have no idea why people get hooked on them. Zero high from them!!!

prolly only give you zyka and shrink ya head to a less retarded humanoid

Where do you see opiates there? I see xanny bars and a bunch of blunts. I don't know what the purple drink is though. Lean or some shit. I think it's a black people thing.

>Lean or some shit.
Wich is an opiate...

Way too much xanax unless you already have a high tolerance. You may die. At best you'll black out for a longtime and if your lucky you'll stay asleep rather than go into insane mode awake.

Kill myself for being a fucking loser who abuses Xanax.

Why even get high if you want to forget everything?

Fucking children and niggers.

This