Mail Order Bride: Phill, China, Russia/Ukraine, or Colombia

I have had a very weird life. A ex-coworker at my place of work assaulted me, by rubbing his genitals on my phone. He had herpes type 1+2. I sued my workplace and got 500k for damages not after the legal fees (frankly I would rather not herpes). Well I have given up on dating in the USA and am in my late twenties. I am going to find a wife, and I want a bimbo that has big fake tits or is willing to get them. My father is leaving me 2-6 million dollars (present value) in 20 years.

What is the best country to get bimbos (replaceable after 10-15 years) from who will literally give me bj's 2-3 times a day?

I can move to their country, to make my money last longer / have more control over the woman.

I want to be able to divorce the woman, and keep all my assets, with no child support / alimony.

I have lost any empathy I had, and I literally just want attractive, semi disposable/controllable women,.

You're in your late 20s and can still ejaculate three times a day? Damn

I would say either Ukraine or colombia.
Expecially colombia I think.
Chinese women are too independent. Mygirlfriend is taiwanese so I know how her and her friends are. Asains likely wont give you the whoreish thing you are looking for but would probably make a good wife.
Ukraine/colombia are more western so they give sex more liberally.

However, you need to sign a prenup and never move to their country. You are already fucking yourself by buying a women who will likely resent you in three months time so if you are in their country the local law will fuck you.
Anyways, gib mny 4 advice pls.

Some dedicated veiwing:
Love me [its about mail order brides in ukraine]
Seeking asian female

Both of these will be the reality that you will face. Buying a bride is not the same as buying a sex slave.

Alternatively you could just move to thailand and get laid all you want forever with that sort of money.

>A ex-coworker at my place of work assaulted me, by rubbing his genitals on my phone. He had herpes type 1+2
welcome to the herpes club bro

and then you woke up in a puddle

I want 10 year contract wife.

I love chinese food and the country, and I am aware that Taiwain is about 2-3 times as wealthy as mainland china.

How can the local law fuck me, when I hold all my money in a foreign country (USA).

They have no judicial claw back power here.

'I want a ten year contract wife'
Again, how are you going to force them to do anything?
'I love chinese food and the country'
I'm just wondering if you have ever been to the country.
'How can local law fuck me'
The thing with a place like china is that they dont give a shit about the law. It's communist so whatever they decide is the law is the law.
Your money might be back in the US but that doesnt mean they cant arrest you on trumped up charges and than extort you for it. All I'm saying is it would be safer to just stay in the US as the people you'll be dealing with are most definitely shady especially if youre talking about making a contract.
Again, I really think you should forget about chinese if you want a sex slave. Chinese women have wicked tempers and there is a reason they can become tiger moms.

Again, if all youre looking for is to get laid loads of times than just move to Thailand. Whats the point of a contract wife? What do you want her to do under this contract?

>I love chinese food and the country
Have you ever actually been to China?

I agree with I don't think you really know what you're talking about and should definitely read up on it more

I hear chinese food in China is different than in America

Filipino. Half Filipinos always look good and they are good wives.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STD RIDDEN MANWHORE

Only kung pow chicken is the same. I have found nothing else that is similar. Most chinese american food is made to appeal tot he american pallet.

Contract wife is not a literal term. Women are biological organisms that age over time. I want to lease a really hot one, then lease another really hot one in 10 years (Donald Trump style but cheaper).

To be 100% ruthless I would pretend to love her, and divorce her after 10 years when her skin starts to sag.

I have been to Chengdu, and dim sum dumplings are the best food invented.

I don't ware different whores, I want one semi-permanent whore that I can go raw on.

Jesus how much of a fucking loser you are?

Damn... just talk with grills there or something, those "brides" won't love you at all and will dump you and take your money at the first chance they get. Or they'll just suck you dry.... financially.

the 'brides' are idiots.

well what other chance do I have?

If i fuck a woman in the usa with a signature she can sue me and take my money now too.

Sounds like you are setting yourself up for something worse than herpes

The only similar food I can think of is orange chicken and a couple soups but I was in Singapore not China so maybe there are a few more that I didn't catch (really doubt it though)

i hate to break it to you but you are probably too poor to make it work the way you want.

Good.

>the 'brides' are idiots.

Sure...

Have you at least tried? Or just sperged and dropped the spaghetti like an authentic autist?

Plus you're been brainwashed by Sup Forums, women won't sue you and take all your money if you have sex with them.

Dude, seriously, what is the point of that?

I have been to Chengdu, and dim sum dumplings are the best food invented.
Great, again, do you understand the culture? You are talking about living in china. Chinese have a nationalistic attitude and WILL protect the women should she decide to take action against you. This why I am saying I dont think you fully comprehend what you are getting into.

They will if he has herpes like the slut he is

Op is a little whore leaving his phone exposed for another man to rub his testicles on

yes, but i can scale down

I had a previous girlfriend from china, who bought me a ticket there. She ran off with a different guy 4-6 months after I left china, and was still telling me i should pay her back... I gave her like $200 refund.

she was super cute, but wants nothing to do with me now and she is like 29 now.

she did not enjoy my daily bjs

It was an old school rolm phone.

No I like the food, and it seemed super safe.
Everyone was wonderful, best country I have ever been to in my life.

What action could she take?

Divorce, child support or claim I hit her?

I have never beaten a woman in my life.

I honestly thought chinese didn't really give much of a shit over other chinese people.

They are definitely less empathetic too people in poverty, or at least she seemed to be.