Blizzcon starts in 10 minutes. do you think diablo 4 will get announced?

Blizzcon starts in 10 minutes. do you think diablo 4 will get announced?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20324407
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Blizzcon stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

obviously not

Warcraft 4 confirmed.
Overwatch MMO confirmed.
Starcraft 3 confirmed

Legacy servers for WoW?

Blizzcon releases a game every 12 years. good luck.

tell me more about overwatch mmo

i'm waiting on hearthstone 2 xd

anyone got link?

I wouldn't waste time in pretend worlds. The amount of time I've wasted on Blizzard games really is a shame. You can't get that back. Play something good when ever it comes out. Save your hands and your time.

new hearth expansion gonna be shit.

they'll basically reverse the development process. Extract the things that originally made up their "Titan" concept and use that. It'll be a hot mess, but sell billions regardless.
Also it'll be called "Overcraft" to make the job easier for the logo design department.

Fuck Diablo
Sombraaaa

ITS LIVE

twitchtv
blizzard

Yes, twice, please.

i feel bad for you, son

fuck that we need sombra

I hope Half Life 3 will get announced...

nope but still hope for a remaster of diablo 2

Keep on dreaming.

he's probably right you know

Warcraft 4 would be amazing. How is the story going to go though? WoW fucked up the canon a lot.

Blizzcon does not release anything

I'm guessing they're gonna make shit up

If a warcraft 4 is out, what i will love the most will be the "map editor", wc3 had so many awesome custom maps !

World of WarCraft 2 announced.
World of StarCraft announced.

If not one of those two? Then i don't care.

they'll just revisit story that they already told in the mmo. Easier to do, than to come up with something new. Also it lures in the "Muh Nosetalgi-arrr!"-faction.

World of Starcraft damn that sounds amazing

>roll a fresh zergling for pvp purposes
>get killed by a level 35 firebat camping the starting quest area

What sort of pretend video game worlds are you talking about as if they aren't ALL pretend and time wasters? What qualifies as "something good" versus being a "waste of time?" What metric are you using besides "I did/didn't like it so everyone must feel the same?"

the lost vikings sequel plz

Who fuckin cares? It will come out when it comes out. Don't you have better things to do?

Right?? I've been wanting a World of StarCraft for YEARS. I was hoping that "Titan" project they worked on for years would have ended up being just that... but they scrapped it and it never saw the light of day.. so even if it WAS that... we'll never know.

They probably won't make them
Just go play a different game or try legion. It's alright, not good, but alright.

I'm not so sure. Starcraft: Ghost, while it was single player FPS instead of an online MMO, sucked donkey balls and I would be very wary of anything Starcraft that isn't the RTS games.

will they announce league of lgends 2 ????

I want a warcraft 4....but played like warcraft 2. I hated 3 and the hero crap. Make a damn good looking true rts vs the rpg hero thing.

They made that game, it's called starcraft.

THIS.

A Warcraft 4 would be amazing if it was made like Warcraft 2. 3 was fucking garbage. All that hero shit sucked. They need to make Warcraft 4 be like Warcraft 2. Just up the graphics, add new stories, and most people would be extremely happy for that. I know I would.

Yeah i should of stated in warcraft lore.

lol no

Tons of people would. Fuck I'm going to install tides of darkness again

overwatch league so far, nothing else to see here

RTS is dead. If blizz actually made Wc4 it'd be a straight RPG with some strategic elements, probably revolving around small squads of soldiers supporting a single hero. But they won't, because even that wouldn't roll in as much money as a FPS or "RPG" like Diablo that's so mind numbingly easy your fucking mom can play it without even knowing the controls

Man, wc3 custom maps were the shit.

agreed. original dota. RPGs. shit was awesome

I hate WOW but I'd play WOS

maybe they will announce a non shit game this year.

Stfu u frustrated asshole muslim

They've already said no

Not that they wouldnt do it, but that they wouldnt announce anything at blizzcon

No Diablo news at all?

World of Diablo

This. Please.

World of hearthstone please, imagine an mmo based on hearthstone lore guys !!

I'm pretty sure they said titan wasn't going to be starcraft.

it already is. and it sucks.

diablo 1 remade in d3

If they made wow 2 they would be fucking insane.

no d2 hd remake

a

necro d3 confirmed

are you retraso mental extremo?

necromancer in d3
nice

Anybody got a free stream for the wow stuff?

We need sombra.

diablo was a fucking disappointment

>diablo1 better than d2 which was better than d3
>Starcraft 1 > Starcraft 2
>warcraft 2 > warcraft 3
Blizzard is dead

you guys werent watching early, they already revealed a diablo 1 remake within diablo 3, and the necromancer class.

Did they ever fix the obvious class imbalances in diablo3?
It's not an-mmo, it's not world of warcraft, so why make it almost mandatory to have different classes?
If they wanted diablo online, then just call it guild wars 3

nope.

nope. nope. nope. nope. nope...

us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20324407

LEGACY SERVERS AND DIABLO 4 WHEN

Sombra announced, actually you can find the short on youtube

Link stream please

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Blizzcon stream

If you could only have 1 which 1 would you pick, Being which one is heavier?

Hopefully they will just skip to Heartstone 3D

Has anyone run into Misscheetah yet?

Anyone seen Zeriah?

Fuck you too

But they´re booth the same.

Anyone even seen Lylirra the past couple of years?

Who? I'll google it, but who and why should I care about this broad's tits over another's?

They do look fucking nice though

Diablo forum MVP. Lots of hot chicks working on the Blizzard boards.

diablo hires every season for d3
d4 rumors always come around when they put jobs up for the new season
i used to get my hopes up too...i dont anymore now that ive realized ..

I don't know what it is with hot chicks and forums. Fansites, game forums, you name it. Shame her twitter is all about cats.

I met tons of hotties when I was a relatively important figure on a game about 8 years ago. They were either admins on my ventrilo or fans/forum mods.

Most of them are crazy though. Had a relationship that lasted like 2 years - hot as fuck, but crazy.

Literally the only picture of her face from her twitter is a picture of a cat but I'm sharing it so you know I'm not shitting you about the nude girl.

warcraft 4

Oh I believe you. Lucky for anyone that follows her ;). Probably sucks for her, but it's a risk you take. I know for sure my dick circulated between women if I ever left them - just glad it wasn't flaccid lmao.

Those the only nudes of her?

Necromancer coming 2017, mimics skills of D2 Necromancer.

Oh god no. There's a 143 pic gallery on imagefap with everything from tit pics to full-body shower pics. Webcam screenshots of her bating too but I've never found the videos.

>tfw mother in law actually plays Diablo

That and Farmville. I kid you not.

*shudder*

The Hearthstone CM is pretty easy on the eyes as well.

Should have released a full expansion.

Now I see why they're all retiring early with kids. Fuck me.

Fuck you indeed.