Meetup thread. If any of the last three digits in your post match the last three of someone else in your area code...

Meetup thread. If any of the last three digits in your post match the last three of someone else in your area code, you must fuck. If dubs/trips/etc; sex and you must post pics.

305/954

510 BAY AREA

206/425 here.

24M

Ayyy 518 here. Capital dist.

Dubs, deliver!

850 (Pensacola) here.

850, but Tallahassee :(

Word, I go to Albany Law.

We gon' fuck?

709 !!

Doubtful. Dude here. And if you were a femanon willing to meet up, it'd be something I'd avoid.
Other than that, is AlbLaw a decent school? I have a younger brother thinking about applying.

Damn, do you go to uni there?

Yeah, mostly a joke, I'm a guy too with a long-term girlfriend.

Tell your brother that if he does, and if you have no guaranteed jobs through family connections, getting a 160+ LSAT score and going here with a full ride is a great idea. A 160 or higher is pretty easy to do, you just have to study your ass off. College grades don't matter too much at all.

In terms of whether it's a good school or not... That's debatable. If you want to practice law in the area, then yeah, it's great. If you want a biglaw job in NYC, probably not unless you're in the top 10% of the class. The market for lawyers declined thanks to a lot of really shit schools opening their doors to make money off churning out graduates, so the market is saturated, and Albany Law had to reduce their standards since nobody wanted to be a lawyer anymore once the job prospects became weak. That being said, the bar pass rate just went up to 85% this year, and our median LSAT went up to 154. The bar pass rate is REALLY good for NYS non-Ivy schools, and the LSAT will keep climbing over the next couple years as the legal market recovers.

Definitely tell him to think long and hard about whether he wants to be a lawyer. See if he can work in a law firm first. School is soul-sucking, and so are entry-level jobs. It's like signing away your life for the next 10+ years. But it's better than doing a boring job where nobody respects you.

314/618
Is anyone here, or is it just a black hole?

909 now. Had to look it up cuz my old area code was 323

Asl Kik?

Thanks for the honest answer! I'll certainly pass on this info to him. He's planning on staying local so it may play out for him. Plus he was always the decent student(I work for the city). Best of luck, user.

Same to you and your brother.

If you're ever over on South Allen Street... There's an user living in one of those big apartment buildings. See if you can ever spot me wearing an ALS shirt. Or over at Graney's on a Thursday.

Yeah, I go to FSU

850 Pensacola. 20 m. You got kik?

Graney's is a regular spot for me as well. Spot an Albany Fire engine, that's me.

Josh? And nope but I can get one. What's your username?

21M

Nice, I'm planning to go next year hopefully if I can get my shit sorted out. What are you majoring in?

My gf agreed to a threesome with a person who's in our area code. Very small chance that anyone is though.

A/s/l?

210 20f

Nope. Kik is senior48.

26/m/straight
Kik is throwitaway2

Helps if you post the area code, tard

21 m Pensacola

Why, then people are going to say they're from that area code just to troll, retard

I very well may have pulled over for you this morning around 10:30 then. Small world.

909 user whats your kik?

518 here

1A

Anyone down for a threesome with my wife and i? 920/414

Metalhali.mari
FML I keep pressing the ads XD

You must be white then lol. That's Smallbany for you. Stay safe, brother.

Another one??

920 here!

Whats your snapchat or #?

920 here!ChenZoKai25

yes, scotia

Cap dist, male

949/714/909

502 bardstown road area

Lebanon here

I'm not fucking any of you, but we can grab a beer.

York county here

26 M

Sup.. Grant park here

shut the fuck up

M or F?

819/613 gatineau quebec

Fuck you. Where are you from?

anyone from 928 stoned as fuck

239 fag

if you have weed hit me the fuck up

209/559

Suck my dick master

510 East Bay here
Gay fag - will suck dick
Can smoke you out too

Kingman

21M Birmingham here wats gud my dude

574 here

same, where at?

314/636 here.

anyone in the fayetteville/manlius area?

just a simple straight fag, have my own weed, down to smoke, no need for the bro job
kik: justanewfag

woah shit
F/M? Kik?
M/21, HBVRaiden

m/22

571/703 NOVA WASSUP

Yes. You?

Ha, 205 also. 26 white male, crossdresser

M/21, no kik.
I'm not sure what HBVRaiden is.

That was the kik name, sorry.

F, 21. You?