Hey Sup Forums, femanon here

hey Sup Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

Even if that were true, all it would mean is that you're not emotionally stable enough to orgasm from sex with just anyone.

Makes me feel sorry for you, actually.

Smart girl like you enjoys a good pastry right?

PHOTOSHOP POST-IT

shit post is shit

>that's the joke.webm

Tell me more how pussy lips are ugly and stink. Why should I care?

Seems so fake

why

Cancer

Why do you post this copypasta still?

Finally, someone willing to tell the truth about size. Salute to you user

if u are gonna photoshop, at least shop some shadows to the post it

lol

lmao

All my gf requires is picture related.

mine is 7.3" and im 15, I originate from Iraq is that big?

bad

>69
I know this great bakery nearby, I hope you like big eclairs bb

that is your gf though

In other news, water is wet.

This is the most obvious thing in the world. The same way men want a tight, snuggly hole to wrap completely around their cock, women desire the most filling sensation. A combination thereof determines how pleasurable the experience is. If you're super loose, of course you're going to want only big cocks, otherwise you'll be fine with anything that fills you up.

It used to be 3 months ago.

not obvious when so many dicklets on this board disagrees and force themselves to believe that women prefer 6 inches

emotionally stable enough to orgasm from sex with anyone. Well, you faggot, that was a sentence.

Fucking really?

No

6.5in long, and I make my gf cum atleast twice before I bust my load in her. I'm barely above average. This meme is so stupid

Ok

Yea, I always cringe when retards generalize without thinking of the actual range of possibilities.

sad attempt at getting (You)s
this is obviously bait

>smart girl like you enjoys a good pastry right?

>no girl actually wants something average,

Yes little missy, we all know women are selfish little assholes who each think they deserve something better than every other woman on Earth.

It's a big part of why your gender has never accomplished anything on their own.
Women can't work as a team because they all hate each other so much.

22 where you live

fuk ju

>hey Sup Forums, femanon here...
>just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.
>sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

hjbkkkkn.j

fuck

hey bait and mother will die post
Everyone knows size matters, if you think it doesn't you're in denial, you don't need to let the idiots know

fuck off

Fu

Sloppy pussy detected.