Has a perfect shot on Jon

>Has a perfect shot on Jon
>Chooses to shoot the half dead giant

What did he mean by this?

He knew he was fucked and just wanted to "play games".

show has shit writing, whats surprising?

they can afford to make bottom of the barrel garbage and still have normies eating out of their hand

he missed jon due to all the excitement

No chance against a Giant in melee

He decided he wanted to "1v1 fight me bro" with Jon.

Fuck knows why he used a bow though and didn't just take his shirt off and grab a couple of knives

This entire episode was just fan service.

That had to happen so Jon can beat him down, giving the fans what they want

He knows he is dead. He's sparing Jon knowing that he's taking yet another one of his friends right up until his death.

It shows how much it takes to make certain kinds of people stop.

he just wanted to cut some of the CGI costs

He wanted to lure Jon into a 1 on 1 fight, thinking he could win both instead of getting crushed by a pissed off giant or pin-cushioned by a volley of arrows.

really?

So people alway bitch about how normie this show is and how the writing is for simpletons but at the same time they dont get anything that isnt spelled out for them word by word.

>This entire episode was just fan service.
100% this
from all the episodes, this one was the most full of fan service

It's amazing, isn't it?

GoT in its current states attracts bottom of the barrel, mouthbreathing retards, who spam shitty threads 24/7.

It's pathetic, honestly, how a show can be so garbage, yet have so many people here watch it.

It's completely indefensible.

Okay so things evolve in the way people want this time and that's somehow a bad thing?

You sound like Elliot Rogder.

>dozens of archers holding nocked arrows pointed at him
>they just let him shoot Wun Wun and fire a bunch of arrows at Jon

this episode was absolute shit tier
sure, some of the shots were okay, but the logic and writing behind everything was absolutely retarded

Giant wasn't going to be getting up again anyway, also if Ramsay knew what 'melee' was maybe he would have dropped that bow and used something more suitable for close range.

Because he wanted one on on OP.

Also that is ramsay style. He knew it was over. So he was fucking around and taking the giant with him.Why is Sup Forums hating so much lol

episode was better than whole season combined

kek

I think he just kinda gave up.

CGI is for the dragons, Ramsay knows.

maybe he found out that mel can just ressurect jon, don't know how though

Getting the giant is a bigger accomplishment. How many people can say they've battled a giant and won?

Yes yes, well done Giant, well done...

HOWEVER...

>420 no scope headshot on a wounded, still target, basically hitting a big pumpkin from a few yards distance
>battling a giant and won

also, i guess no one can say it anymore

If the setup to a joke makes no fucking sense the punchline means nothing.

Go back to anime you faggot.

>implying he could have hit Jon
The entire battle was basically confirmation that Jon has plot armor now. Ramsey watched it himself. If he had actually aimed for Jon then the arrow would have just missed. Killing their poorly utilized siege weapon was a great final fuck you.

>poorly utilized siege weapon

Well, it's not only a siege weapon, had the giant actually moved instead of standing there like a faggot, he could have easily broken up that stupid phalanx shit the boltons were doing

Yeah, the fact that Wun Wun with a tree could've wrecked the Bolton shieldwall ruined the scene's credibility.

even if he just picked up horse bodies and throw them against the formation he would've been able to break them

Can someone edit this and instead put the shot of Jon lowering his bow from when he shot Mance?

Or please edit the Rickon one
that would be even better to me

>Wun Wun literally couldve knocked down the corpse mountain in a second allowing everyone to escape
>Wun Wun couldve picked up corpses from the mound by the handful and thrown them at The Bolton men, breaking their formation
>Wun Wun couldve just fucking grabbed their pikes ten at a time right out their hand like toothpicks
>Wun Wun for some reason doesnt have his giant bow
>Wun Wun is just generally fucking uselss for being a god damn fucking Giant

Jesus Christ.

If you had the chance to kill a giant or some bastard, which one would you kill?

the person who lead the army who opposed me and stormed my castle
the giant is just a above average soldier, but what does GOT know, nobody was charging at Ramsay when he was on his own on some hilltop

Because he's a complete prick.

Why didn't the giant just fucking kick the shields in and destroy their formation that way?

i'll never understand why they didn't just have him hang back and snipe fuckers with the giant bow.They could have literally sat back and outranged them until they'd be forced to charge in.

because you need another reminder of how evil he is. right out of your saturday cartoons

Try kicking a bush full of thorns

When the wildlings started climbing the mountain of dead bodies, someone yelled, "We are going home!". What exactly did that mean? Were they deserting?

PREDICTION FOR LAST EPISODE:

Jon Snow will be revealed not to be a son of Ned Stark but his sister who was raped and gave birth in this fucking tower

>be remmy button
>be surrounded by enemy archers
>have around 1 minute before inevitably being BTFO and murdered by gigantic army at your gates
>motherfucker who's responsible for destroying YOUR army is kneeling next to some eldritch abomination which he seems to be on good terms with
>kill the commander, die instantly
>but eldritch abomination is virtually dead anyway
>*psychopathy intensifies*

This isn't difficult OP

This is already essentially confirmed

could kill Jon, but chooses to kill a giant with 100 arrows already in it and practically dead already... shitty writing

He was. Jon's absurd luck made the arrow miss and hit Wun Wun instead.

the lord of light protects jon from arrows

Stop getting so defensive about it mate, loads of people watch it for fights. So pathetic how precious this story is to some people hahah.

Giants name is "wun wun" is killed so Ramsay can have wun on wun fight which Jon wun. Absolute pottery

no shit

>was expecting a FOOKIN LEGEND tier fight with Ramsay and Jon
>instead got a one sided beatdown, admittedly satisfying

>wun wun
>1 v1
holy shit

Would that change literally anything?

Bran couldn't even tell him because he's I forgot where

And even if he did tell Sansa and Jon, so what?
>oh okay so we are actually cousins I guess and my dad was an evil rapist, I guess we just keep doing what we did before?

>Ghost didn't die

:)

>ghost literally didn't do shit and sat in a tent for the entire battle instead of murdering Boltons

why

I didn't die

he want to have a giant on his kill score

I thought ghost was dead?

when did he die?

didn't he lick jons hand when he woke up again or some shit

Why did you think that when they haven't shown his death or even suggested it? Do you have autism?

>waste an arrow to an immortal warrior
Ramsay was not stupid.

Now that they killed the giant for budget reasons they'll be able to include 1 direwolf again.

It would have been epic if Ramsay had used a sword entirely made out of dragon glass. The way he died was lame.

>Jon survives archery volley and being stuck in the middle of a cavalry charge

Explain this, showfags.

>why did you think that when they haven't shown his death
It's like you've never even seen the show

PREDICTION FOR LAST EPISODE:

It airs on Sunday night on HBO.

The things shown on fictional television programmes didn't actually happen in the real world

Impressive retort you fucking loser

>I'm the loser
>says the one who feels the need to make a name for himself on a Hungarian bird spotting forum in order to impress anonymous posters on a board about TV shows

Hungarian what?

HOLD THE DOOR

They haven't you dumb fucking redditcuck. The wolf that died when the zombies attacked was Bran's.

nice
nice dubs two ;^)

>Implying most of this won't happen in TWOW

GRRM is out of room for edgy plot twists...Jon getting shanked was the last "good guy dies" twist. Expect TWOW to be full of "fan service". A Dream of Spring was originally called "A Time for Wolves", it's just going to be Stark revenge from here on out.

If he shot John like that without warning the archers would have killed him. This is medieval times where people respected honor and shit, and no Ramsey doesn't respect honor but everyone around him does.

If he 1v1's John and wins there's a decent chance everyone surrenders or at least let's him live because "muh honor". If he just shoots John without warning they kill Ramsey for sure again because "muh honor".

Shooting Wun Wun doesn't trigger their honor reflexes because he was dying anyways it seemed and he wasn't the leader, just a soldier basically.

>Killing soldiers without warning = fine
>Killing a fellow leader/commander without warning = muh honor!

bullshit every single sentence lol

>All the people saying he did it to 1v1 Jon
The cognitive dissonance is real. Ramsay would kill Jon as his last act in life and die with a grin.

>be Sup Forums poster
>complain about how bad and inconsistent a show is
>still watch it every week
>still go on the board to complain about it

What do they mean by this?

he gave up and killing Jon 1v1 was the only chance for him to come out of this without a total loss

killing jon instead of big guy would have been a total loss?

like he gave a shit about how he was going to kill jon

ramsay should've shot jon and that's it

I'm glad someone else noticed this trainwreck

They pretty have nothing in their life, so instead of just ignoring stuff they don't like and focus of the superior taste-worthy materials they watch it as soon as possible and talk about it for days.

Because secretly they enjoy that "poorly-writted-jew-stuff" more than reddit.

Pls explain.

Beating John 1v1 was his only chance to get out alive, shooting John in the back of the head was certain death.

Bran is going to warg into Wun-wun when Wun-wun was young and try to tell him how to win that battle, but it fries Wun-wun's brain and now all he can say is "wun-wun".

it wasnt, he was not getting out alive no matter what at that point and that was a perfect chance to kill jon before dying

you know who would make a good king and is also heir to the north throne?

bran

he seems like an alright guy and he's empathetic because he can warg into different people to learn of their feelings

Why 1v1ing John was a chance for him to get out alive? Where did you get this from?

Then it was his last chance to cause John a little extra pain before dying.

They do stupid shit on this show, they've destroyed Jamie, Dorne, the iron islands, and Arya's stories but I honestly didn't have a problem with Ramsey shooting Wun Wun and don't see why y'all are so triggered by it.

im triggered by any stupid absurdly stupid shit that happens

>Then it was his last chance to cause John a little extra pain before dying.

Why does Jon give a fuck about the big guy?

All he did that battle was smash the gate at the very end

It would be more painful for Jon to get shot by an arrow

He's a namefag not tripfag, you retard.

This entire season has been pure fan service. Resurrecting two well-liked characters essentially out of nowhere. The stronk independent womyn who don't need no man shit coming directly to the fore on all counts. There are no unsympathetic female characters standing; even Cersei, who is supposed to be a shallow, mean-spirited cunt, is sympathetic now.

The entire season. Burn the entire season.

I thought Ramsay was a fookin legend dual wielder. How did he get BTFO so easily? Why didn't he keep 20 good men in the castle to protect him?

DELET THIS

No it's what the dumb fans want. Not what discerning critical viewers want.

He should have made his dogs invisible again so Sansa couldn't have them eat him

No point in shooting Jon Snow, will just be revived. Might as well 1v1 him and go out with some honor.